What's new

India can wipe Pakistan out of the map: Major General (R) G. D. Bakshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1971 Pakistan did not have any nukes, today it has 300 of them. Now, figure out the difference, that is, if you can.

We have, we are.
People in India are not just busy sowing rice or pulling rickshaws but working on what to do with Pakistan's '300!' nuclear 'bombs'. Go figure out.

I bet, in case of a war, the indian generals are going to drop their pants and fly to israel, their newfound holy land.

Politicians are most coward and love life more than anyone. Your generals are more politicians than soldiers. May they run away to UK or Saudi. Ex: Musarraf is in UK.

In 1971 Pakistan did not have any nukes, today it has 300 of them. Now, figure out the difference, that is, if you can.

In 1971 we din't have nukes either ..and where do you kids keep getting these numbers from?

Politicians are most coward and love life more than anyone. Your generals are more politicians than soldiers. May they run away to UK or Saudi. Ex: Musarraf is in UK.

My generals!!! Your assumptions are wrong as usual. BTW Musharraf did not flee from a war, he fled from his own government.

Can we stop talking about Bangladesh or i may start reporting ?

In 1971 we din't have nukes either ..and where do you kids keep getting these numbers from?

You had an armed force four times larger than Pakistan and if we had not decided to fight the Pakistanis you would not be able to do anything.

You had an armed force four times larger than Pakistan and if we had not decided to fight the Pakistanis you would not be able to do anything.

Ya, you are right what would we do without you ..after all for winning a war you need a tool, a someone who is ready to treason against their own countrymen.

My generals!!! Your assumptions are wrong as usual. BTW Musharraf did not flee from a war, he fled from his own government.

You need to recollect the phone call from USA to general Musarraf in middle of the night.

Ya, you are right what would we do without you ..after all for winning a war you need a tool, a someone who is ready to treason against their own countrymen.

Don't try to tell others what they should consider as treason, tell that to your own countrymen.

The media is giving old general from both side to come to limelight before they die and become famous by spiting some 'analysis' and earn some publicity for there media .

Sad you do not have any general! Not only Musharraf but His predecessor NS also had to fled.

:lol: With what? your bamboo stick you fought a war with pakistan army and won?

I bet, in case of a war, the indian generals are going to drop their pants and fly to israel, their newfound holy land.
Its proved that even listening the name of India, your pant drop down because you could not forget the liberation war. Israel is nothing in front of India but that tiny small country is a real surprise and coward like you does not feel ashamed to talk about India or Israel. lol

If they had nuke than you might be still a Pakistani!!! :lol:

BTW not 300 they have 3000 nukes. And Bangladesh has 30000000.

Means talking sh!t about Pakistan on mass bharti media is "usual" ? Ironic :rolleyes:

His analysis is as faulty as your spelling.

One has to be a fool or hungover to believe so after watching those vids.

Its called MAD in military terms (Mutually assured destruction) - Bakhsi should not be that stupid to say these sort of stuff over the TV as this propaganda is being fed to your 10 year olds since there is no age classification system available in Indian TV. He is passing his moronic fantasies to the new Indian generation.

Imagine a 15 year old Jingoistic Indian Kid listening to a "Retired Youdh veteran of Bharti Sena " - he/she will simply take this poison in without any critical thinking. Now multiply that with a few million !

We are not scared by Mustache neither his voice , he has to do better than that - though i believe that he might wet himself by the sound of his neighbors' horny cat mewyoing to her male mate.

Its all full of jingoistic - non sense -- i have watched all videos for three times.

TTT knows much more and has seen much more than you have, a researcher tag on a online forum does not give you the authority to call a experienced veterans analysis wrong, when was your analysis or "research" right the last time by the way ?

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I don't talk to lunatics who edit posts in order to give ground to their groundless BS - beat that !

so that means you should not even be talking to yourself then, beat that.

Why do we always have to talk about war can't we talk about peace haven't we killed eachother enough ? why act like savages and blood thirsty emotionless machines let's end let's learn to live together as good neighbors

I agree with you 100% percent. I have recently joined the forum and hope to bring people of both the countries closer to each other by focusing on economic development, cultural exchanges and academic exchanges.
Let us work together to initiate programmes to uplift the down and trodden individuals in both the countries.

when the indian general had drop their pants ? or its just usual ranting :P

than ask your government to do it let the war begin we are ready sir we muslims have ruled you for 1000 years so don't and we are ready to make you what you are good slaves

Are you forgetting you own history?..most of you were the invaded who converted and not the invaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom