What's new

India can wipe Pakistan out of the map: Major General (R) G. D. Bakshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's stupid about this discussion is that on one hand they are saying Pakistan does not stand any chance in front of India and on the other hand they are questioning with an astonished expression that why the hell Pakistan is rapidly increasing its nuclear arsenal! duh!.. if the first is true then exactly that's why Pakistan is doing it. What sort of Analyst is he?

yea right... have seen your prior threads... remember sa6 vs akash...

The video is very factual .. pakistan cannot afford a Nuke war with india....

And India can ? :rolleyes: - what school did you go to - Dumbistan elementary ?

Last edited by a moderator:
And India can ? :rolleyes: - what school did you go to - Dumbistan elementary ?

you're a funny guy....

weren't you guys sabre rattling with your Nasr tactical missile... looks like you have very short term memory

What's stupid about this discussion is that on one hand they are saying Pakistan does not stand any chance in front of India and on the other hand they are questioning with an astonished expression that why the hell Pakistan is rapidly increasing its nuclear arsenal! duh!.. if the first is true then exactly that's why Pakistan is doing it. What sort of Analyst is he?

typical indian analyst, like many indian analysts in PDF here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

well i am gonna give him a map of the world and an eraser to rub out Pakistan....i guess he will be satisfied with it....and in next interview he will be able to claim that he alone was able to rub off Pakistan from the world map....clearly nowerdays such stupid asscesments do not create any hype here anymore..we just want to live in peace

No doubt abt it. In case nuclear war,Pakistan will be wiped out.

No doubt abt it. In case nuclear war,Pakistan will be wiped out.

I bet, in case of a war, the indian generals are going to drop their pants and fly to israel, their newfound holy land.

I bet, in case of a war, the indian generals are going to drop their pants and fly to israel, their newfound holy land.

Were that the case you would have still be known as East Pakistan.

bangladesh is pakistan half wiped out. Funny you are from bangladesh. You got the freedom to bet that because somebody else dropped their pants.

Were that the case you would have still be known as East Pakistan.

In 1971 Pakistan did not have any nukes, today it has 300 of them. Now, figure out the difference, that is, if you can.

you're a funny guy....

weren't you guys sabre rattling with your Nasr tactical missile... looks like you have very short term memory

Nasr is a deterrent not a strategic weapon ! know the difference. Our generals dont go around and talk about wiping India out of the map - this lunacy is purely Indian.

You are a false flag or overdosed mullah.

I wonder where Bengali ran towards, with their 'Tind fori' (not going to translate because i know you understand Punjabi) during the darkest times of 1970-71.

On Topic: There is nothing wrong in Gen. Bakshi's assessment, Indian nuclear doctrine promises this to Indians. Pakistanis shouldn't underestimate the same.

The damage done by Pakistani side can be deleterious for India as well.

Why do we always have to talk about war can't we talk about peace haven't we killed eachother enough ? why act like savages and blood thirsty emotionless machines let's end let's learn to live together as good neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom