What's new

India behind terrorist attacks - Pak Foreign Minister

Agno it was full with police with the first and second bombings..its clear that no one can plant a bomb there with out some helping them from inside..The first thing after a bomb blast is secure the area and looking for further explosives right?how come all the rest of the bomb blast occurred in the same area?

Lahore is a vast city of over 10 million people - do you think it is possible for every inch to be watched and every individual to be searched?

The City is not 'fortified by the Army' - and what does that argument say about the attack on Mumbai?

Mumbai was caught unexpected. it was guarded by cops with lathis in the past.

But the case for lahore is totally diffrent. it has been under threat constantly and there is enough army present which was not at all a case for mumbai. mumbai happened when no one expected. but same cant be said about lahore and there was ample security already in place for the city.

I cannot walk down from another city with ammunition to lahore just like that.

I think foreign hand is involved in this case as it was a good move to create panic among people. Every case so far has concluded that the suicide bomber rented the apartment or a house recently. So, we have to step up our renting procedure along with a solid "neighbourhood watch"..

RAW cannot be ruled out along with some others :smokin:

The Indians were wailing about 'sophistication; and 'characteristics' when a bunch of idiots walked around a city shooting at unarmed people - Pak Navy, SSG(N), SSG - they roped in almost all of our uniformed services and their elite wings to explain away that 'sophistication and characteristics'.

By that yardstick extremely complex and coordinated attacks like the ones on GHQ, police academies, Rawalpindi Corp Commander's residence, Lahore attacks etc. could in no way have been possible without the assistance of the Indian military and intelligence.

Those bunch of Idiot were highly trained professional..the way they saved the bullets and the way they handled the situation is a example for that..they were not come there to blow them selves..The intelligence can be given by Pakistan intelligence too..i mean there is a chance for sympathizers in the intelligence agencies too

The only ones pretending to be confused about this to avoid resolving any disputes are the Indians.

India is very clear on its policies with regards to kashmir/terroism. And a fight against is not the criteria of our forgien relations. But here we have a country which uses fight against terrorism as a means to get ration as well as get the world to toe to its line in matters of forgien policy.

I don't know whether you have ever considered this fight against taliban seriously as your own war against terror. You guys where trying to find out the good and the bad taliban.. what the heck is that????

Salman Bashir came for substantive talks in India, not to be lectured and to give the Indian FO a propaganda opportunity to claim it 'lectured Pakistan on terrorism'. In the absence of a desire to engage substantively on the range of pressing issues between the two nations on the part of India, the talks were meaningless and a waste of time and SB's reaction was accurate in implying that POV.

His words where fit for a school boy or a teenager but not a diplomat..!!!!

For that matter neither have the US and India proven any of their claims about the Pakistani State being involved in any of the acts they allege.
Well mushraf and your hamid gul ex isi officers in principle have come on record about thei ties with taliban or the terrorists who are working against india. Now if you corabrate that with the evidences which india have, which pakistan never will fully discolse.. then the world have no other choice other than believe that you guys are at fault.. AQ Khan.. you refuse the international agencies to talk to him.. state actors involved in 26/11 you guys refuse to givce voice samples to india or a third party to cross check our evidence..!!!

Circumstantial evidence, motive and a precedent of India sponsoring terrorism (recall the horrors of the East Pakistani separatist massacres of West Pakistanis that preceded the Army crackdown in EP) all exist and point to an Indian role.

Most of the military personnel on the ground fighting the TTP and AQ believe these groups are sponsored and supported by India - that has not prevented them from fighting any harder against them or routing them from areas they previously controlled.

Discourse over India's role in supporting these terrorists, so long as we continue to realize that India's chosen minions are these local groups, will not dilute anything.

Well then we where 24 now we are above 60 when can we grow up..!!! India have grown unfortunately pakistan have not..!! May be because of years of military dictatership..!!! As i said india is very clear on it policies and we dont support terrorism in any form..!!! And yes if you want a anthem to fight against these terrorists.. use india..!!! But it will never be good in the long run for our bilateral relations as you will never be morally in the right place to actually stop supporitng these Hafiz saeeds and other terrorists working against india..!!!!

Lahore is a vast city of over 10 million people - do you think it is possible for every inch to be watched and every individual to be searched?

I am not saying that to search every individual but 7 blasts occurring in one day in same city shows either incompetence from your security agencies or inside help to carry out the blast ..Agno we live in a world where people do any thing for money and religion..so dont rule out the inside help mate..

Mumbai was caught unexpected. it was guarded by cops with lathis in the past.

But the case for lahore is totally diffrent. it has been under threat constantly and there is enough army present which was not at all a case for mumbai. mumbai happened when no one expected. but same cant be said about lahore and there was ample security already in place for the city.

I cannot walk down from another city with ammunition to lahore just like that.

These people did not 'walk down Lahore with ammunition', they had concealed explosives in vehicles and suicide vests.

And Lahore is nowhere perfect in terms of the capabilities of its police force nor the numbers required to police a city of this size - you seem to be implying that Lahore has Scotland Yard detectives deployed on every street corner!

The police force has a long way to go - the security failures seen in the attack on the Sri Lankan team illustrate that. The police force has many of the same limitations and issues police in other developing and under-resourced nations face.

I am not saying that to search every individual but 7 blasts occurring in one day in same city shows either incompetence from your security agencies or inside help to carry out the blast ..Agno we live in a world where people do any thing for money and religion..so dont rule out the inside help mate..

It shows coordination and support from an external intelligence agency - likely India.

Those bunch of Idiot were highly trained professional..the way they saved the bullets and the way they handled the situation is a example for that..they were not come there to blow them selves..The intelligence can be given by Pakistan intelligence too..i mean there is a chance for sympathizers in the intelligence agencies too

The intelligence can be given by Pakistan intelligence too..i mean there is a chance for sympathizers in the intelligence agencies too

Intelligence agencies are not like Lahori Badshaas (kings)..Yeah there are circles within circles in the intelligence but everyone is checked..and there is no way for an ordinary intelligence officer to carry out or plan those things again and again...

There might be secret operations and many intelligence personnel won't know but Khuda Ka Khauf ker bhai...they won't kill their own people like this every month...

but it is a nice argument to further weaken our intelligence...creating mistrust between people...
:chilli:

The intelligence can be given by Pakistan intelligence too..i mean there is a chance for sympathizers in the intelligence agencies too

Ludicrous - Pakistani intelligence and military is providing information for attacks killing its own soldiers, officers, families and children.

This theory is akin to the one of Mumbai attacks being a false flag by India.

but it is a nice argument to further weaken our intelligence...creating mistrust between people...
:chilli:

This is essentially the idea behind the West and India blaming the ISI for killing its own - to malign the ISI/PA and create distrust against it amongst Pakistanis - and yet they take umbrage if anyone else suggest that 911 or the Mumbai attacks were an inside job.

Blaming the ISI for killing its own is no less ludicrous a proposition.

Ludicrous - Pakistani intelligence and military is providing information for attacks killing its own soldiers, officers, families and children.

This theory is akin to the one of Mumbai attacks being a false flag by India.

As i said we live in a world where people do anything for money and religion..There will be some sympathizers in the security agencies or those guys did it for money..anyway i dont want to speculate,...

As i said we live in a world where people do anything for money and religion..There will be some sympathizers in the security agencies or those guys did it for money..anyway i dont want to speculate,...

You are speculating, and if you wish to speculate on 'inside jobs' do it on some thread related to the Mumbai attacks or other terrorist attacks in India first.

Chidambaram rants and raves against Pakistan in the India Cuntcave, the paid off members of the India Caucus rail against Pakistan, and a series of terrorists attacks are carried out in Pakistan - all coordinated with Karzai's visit to Pakistan and news of Pakistan engaging with NATO and Afghan players to stabilize Afghanistan.

These are terrorist attacks carried out by India through its minions in Pakistan - the TTP and other assorted scum.

What the heck AM?Never expected this salvo from you what the heck happened to you?Where is the proof that Indian state actors or non -state actors are involved.Are you sure India has the assets to deploy in Pakistan me don't think so

“India behind terrorist attacks” FM Qureshi

All major players of the Government of Pakistan now blame the Indians (aka Bhartis) for the terror attacks on Pakistan. The Foreign Minister’s claims come on the heels of the statements of Prime Minister Gilani and and even Interior Minister Rehman Malik

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has said that Pakistan was not involved in Mumbai terror attacks.

However, Islamabad has substantial evidence to prove India’s involvement in terror activities in the country.

In an interview with an Arab television, Mr Qureshi said the international community supported Pakistan’s stand that it was not involved in the Mumbai attacks.

‘Now it has been admitted worldwide that Pakistan was above question with regard to the Mumbai terror incident,’ the foreign minister said.

He reiterated that there was concrete evidence to prove New Delhi’s hand in terror activities in Pakistan.

He said Mumbai attacks had been plotted by elements who wished to sabotage Pakistan-India relations.

‘Economic progress is vital to counter extremism in the region,’ he added.

The foreign minister urged international community to make India realise that there was no option other than talks to establish peace in the region.—APP. India behind terrorist attacks, says Qureshi Monday, 14 Dec, 2009

“India behind terrorist attacks” FM Qureshi Rupee News

Back
Top Bottom