What's new

India behind terrorist attacks - Pak Foreign Minister

So then the question is that if Army and ISI has evidence then are they also being bribed by US to stay mum. Because in Pakistan, Army operates outside the influence of the political establishment. So whats stopping them from sharing this so called proof.??

Army has done a few press conferences, showing some proofs, but for the most part from what I know army is trying to stay away from politics at this time as it cannot afford to be political right now.

Let me ask you and your sources one single question..............why are u afraid to publish the proof then?? as simple as that. U simply can not say India is behind the attack, and me and my buddies know it. Dont u think that sounds like rubbish?? Since army and ISI told you, why dont u share with us? or are you afraid of something? I just dont get you mate.

Again, we have been over these arguments, the problem is within the GoP. That's all I will say because I have answered these arguments several time so I really have no patience to repeat myself again and again.

Publish the proof; let the people of Pakistan and international community know that India is behind all this evil. then its a word taken.:rolleyes:

And again, easier said then done. All the US and the western world has to do is deny Pakistani proof, and no one will tak it seriously. Or they just need to accept it and everyone will believe it. It all depends on their interests.

Again, you need to look at what happened regards to indian accusations of Pakistani involvement in Kashmir back in the day. No one took it seriously until it was in their interests to do so. This is how this world works.

Rubbish and baseless alligations...and top of that we indians are spending time to defend those alligations...we know the truth and there is no need to defend if pak ministers talks about the Indian background around this blasts....that is a play to divert International attention from the real issue that pakistan is facing right now ....

Rubbish and baseless alligations...and top of that we indians are spending time to defend those alligations...we know the truth and there is no need to defend if pak ministers talks about the Indian background around this blasts....that is a play to divert International attention from the real issue that pakistan is facing right now ....

100% correct. :chilli:

Again, we have been over these arguments, the problem is within the GoP. That's all I will say because I have answered these arguments several time so I really have no patience to repeat myself again and again.

And again, easier said then done. All the US and the western world has to do is deny Pakistani proof, and no one will tak it seriously. Or they just need to accept it and everyone will believe it. It all depends on their interests.

Again, you need to look at what happened regards to indian accusations of Pakistani involvement in Kashmir back in the day. No one took it seriously until it was in their interests to do so. This is how this world works.

What makes these claims credible? Except the 'normal' all Pakistani's blind faith in conspiracy theory's against India...nothing else...

Which claims in particular are you talking about? The second and third paragraph? It's common sense and what you see in this world. You just need to understand this world's politics and take some politics class. Politics is all based on power and interests. If you don't believe it right now, you'll see it as you get older. Politics is not as hunky dory as you might think.

Jakarta is not in Pakistan. My memory is not selective.

Look at the above links.

It shows India is selective about condemning. India had condemned only the attack on BB.

we had been having so many attacks and many killings, India did not condemn those.

In case of Lahore bombing and killings, the small 8 blasts followed by suicide blasts carry the RAW strategy. It clearly shows the frustration by India over recent development regarding Afghanistan.

I wont blam India for the suicide bombing but the low intensity blasts were something to ponder about

I have a feeling that this thread will gone on as the Kashmir issue!!! What say!!!

Look at the above links.

It shows India is selective about condemning. India had condemned only the attack on BB.

we had been having so many attacks and many killings, India did not condemn those.

In case of Lahore bombing and killings, the small 8 blasts followed by suicide blasts carry the RAW strategy. It clearly shows the frustration by India over recent development regarding Afghanistan.

I wont blam India for the suicide bombing but the low intensity blasts were something to ponder about

Madam how many countries have condemned all your blasts.

They are almost everyday. the whole set of ministry cannot come out every day and condemn each and every thing on the daily basis. It sounds rude but that is the reality.

Madam how many countries have condemned all your blasts.

They are almost everyday. the whole set of ministry cannot come out every day and condemn each and every thing on the daily basis. It sounds rude but that is the reality.

Yeah, India should just issue a standing order of condemnation, but then they'll say India knew in advance.

What has condemning an attack got to do with carrying it out???

WELL THIS THREAD CAN NOW REST IN PEACE THE FOREIGN MINISTER OF PAKISTAN HAS JUST SAID THAT BLAMING INDIA FOR THE ATTACK IS PREMATURE :cheers:

FOR THE LINK U CAN JUST SEARCH THERE IS A NEW THREAD ON THAT NEWS

Look at the above links.

Care to go through post 199 and please stop your imaginations....

Not sure why you said its RAW strategy...Is it something that's proprietary of RAW???

and why not suicide bombings??

Back
Top Bottom