What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Work BSF! :tup:

I have a simple question and please answer me very honestly.

Do you often enjoy watching or hearing people die? What kind of human being are you?

Facebooks,you love your country so do I. We do not have any differences here. If you love your country, you should be respectful towards those who are patriot. We do not take delight in harming others. The recent cyberwar is the consequence of killing innocent people at the border. You should side us. You should raise your voice against BSF for the illegal killings. It is the voice of justice that should unite us not the ethnic background.

Guys our honorable blogger wrote this article

" ইতিহাসের নৃশংসতম বঙ্গবন্ধু হত্যাকাণ্ডে জিয়াউর রহমান, মওলানা ভাসানীসহ ঘাতক চক্রের ভূমিকা ""

hahapoge!

please mr. banalata sen spare Bhashani at least! dohai lage !

:rofl: ...

I'm sure facebook is a false flag created with the express purpose of shoeing indians in a bad hue.

I don't know what's funny about the blog, but he was right. Defacing a low priority website means **** and juvenile.

he wrote about himself using a female name thats funny!

you failed to see our point. everyone knows this is juvenile, this is just ddos attack!

Munshi wanted to say from his first post that it indicates how much our people hate india...... not only Zakir idune luffy Munshi Farhan.........

Those school kids overnight became hero..... just because their ego against India.. which common people wanted to see from Hasina.....

Farhan replu: it doesn't matter if the whole bangladesh hate us, we will keep shooting the smugglers who are attacking BSF.

School kids are emotional lot, they are not matured enough to hate a country, their view will change over time, you fall in this category.

As far as idune, munshi, zakir are concerned, some of them are just making their ends meet and some suffers from pathological hatred.

I have a simple question and please answer me very honestly.

Do you often enjoy watching or hearing people die? What kind of human being are you?

Facebooks,you love your country so do I. We do not have any differences here. If you love your country, you should be respectful towards those who are patriot. We do not take delight in harming others. The recent cyberwar is the consequence of killing innocent people at the border. You should side us. You should raise your voice against BSF for the illegal killings. It is the voice of justice that should unite us not the ethnic background.

Okay, tell us who killed whom and who is the witness? can u prove that the killed person was innocent and he had no intention to infiltrate despite warning by armed forces? what they were doing at borders ? why it is happening again and again, you keep alleging that BSF kills innocent Bagladeshis....tell me in simple words, what do they do at border again and again even if they get killed??? dont buy cheap sympathy...put your house in order before blaiming an armed force whose job is to secure the border from militants.....take it or leave it, bangladesh and nepal have become the second most favourite countries of extremists to enter India after pakistan...and what do u expect from us ??? welcoming your people or counselling them by armed froce on borders??? what the heck ur govmt is doing?

" http://blog.bdnews24.com/banalatasen/66712

Man you are genius!

HASHTE HASHTE PET BETHA HOE GELO
HAHAPOGE " - Faarhan

I am sure you are so much extremist in mentality and lack common sense/intelligence, Sir.

Banalata Sen said -

এখানে একটা কমেন্ট যোগ করে দিচ্ছি, একটা বিদেশী ওয়েব পোর্টালে এই সাইবার যুদ্ধ নিয়ে বাংলাদেশী প্রযুক্তিবিদ কি লিখেছেন, দেখুন Dr Mushfique from Dhaka, Bangladesh

She mentions me as a Projuktibid i.e. Technocrat while I am a Physician/Doctor. Google to get more information regarding my location/profession/a scanned document of my studying MBBS in Pakistan. I studied in Pakistan under Pak President's Directive Award but another idiot like you said in the comment section that

সেইন্ট ইওহান বলেছেন: 6
রাত ৯:০২, সোমবার ১৩ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১২

@, বনলতা সেন, আপনি ভারতীয় দালাল নাকি! ডা মুশফিক, আপনার ভারতে চলে যাওয়া উচিত। আপনি কি ভারতে পাস করা ডাক্তার? ভারতে চলে যান। দালাল সব!!!!

While I studied in Pakistan, he thought I studied in India. So you people really make me laugh.

I am just amazed to see your overwhelming stupidity in thinking me as Banalata Sen. OMG. Such low IQ people like you come here to spread hatred ! Fie.

THE MATTER BEHIND THIS HACKING JOKE: KILLING OF A YOUNG KID NAMED FELANI

I would say, this mishap wouldn't ever occur, if Felani's parents wouldn't have tried to cross border illegally i.e. without visa from India to Bangladesh. Felani's mom was crying and was giving testimony to TV channel reporters " Pater vogot varot gechilam " ( We went to India due to our poverty ) This is an humanitarian issue, however this intrusion is never legal. Thus, Felani's parents are the main responsible for that sinless little kid.

ch I must claim, neutral/non-partial to the best of my efforts. Thanks everyone.

What is coming out from horses mouth !!:yahoo: You are a complete Genius but do you know what we are not proud of you..because we know a lot of Indian chamcha like you -people like you can happily sell their mother for money.

Do you think Indian Fu***s would listen with your sweet talk ? I hope one day you will visit your Masters in India wearling Lungi and get BSF style treatment on the borders.Only then you will be qualified and will have the real insight on what is happening.

Till then Just Shut UP.:smokin:

Guys our honorable blogger wrote this article

" ইতিহাসের নৃশংসতম বঙ্গবন্ধু হত্যাকাণ্ডে জিয়াউর রহমান, মওলানা ভাসানীসহ ঘাতক চক্রের ভূমিকা ""

hahapoge!

please mr. banalata sen spare Bhashani at least! dohai lage !

:rofl: ...

Read History from books of prominent writers/historians, don't read blogs of those who were not even born at that time.

What a joker ! LOL !

The purpose of this campaign is not to do any financial damage to India. i say the objective of this campaign is to raise nationalism and piss off indians. i see the objective has been reached. this campaign has advocated nationalism and an anti-indian statement both of which are neceassry toget rid this pro indian government.

he wrote about himself using a female name thats funny!

you failed to see our point. everyone knows this is juvenile, this is just ddos attack!

Munshi wanted to say from his first post that it indicates how much our people hate india...... not only Zakir idune luffy Munshi Farhan.........

Those school kids overnight became hero..... just because their ego against India.. which common people wanted to see from Hasina.....

You are telling here that these school kids have become our instant celebrity. But, Zabanya here is threatening to send them to Gulag.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

" http://blog.bdnews24.com/banalatasen/66712

Man you are genius!

HASHTE HASHTE PET BETHA HOE GELO
HAHAPOGE " - Faarhan

I am sure you are so much extremist in mentality and lack common sense/intelligence, Sir.

Banalata Sen said -

এখানে একটা কমেন্ট যোগ করে দিচ্ছি, একটা বিদেশী ওয়েব পোর্টালে এই সাইবার যুদ্ধ নিয়ে বাংলাদেশী প্রযুক্তিবিদ কি লিখেছেন, দেখুন Dr Mushfique from Dhaka, Bangladesh

She mentions me as a Projuktibid i.e. Technocrat while I am a Physician/Doctor. Google to get more information regarding my location/profession/a scanned document of my studying MBBS in Pakistan. I studied in Pakistan under Pak President's Directive Award but another idiot like you said in the comment section that

সেইন্ট ইওহান বলেছেন: 6
রাত ৯:০২, সোমবার ১৩ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১২

@, বনলতা সেন, আপনি ভারতীয় দালাল নাকি! ডা মুশফিক, আপনার ভারতে চলে যাওয়া উচিত। আপনি কি ভারতে পাস করা ডাক্তার? ভারতে চলে যান। দালাল সব!!!!

While I studied in Pakistan, he thought I studied in India. So you people really make me laugh.

I am just amazed to see your overwhelming stupidity in thinking me as Banalata Sen. OMG. Such low IQ people like you come here to spread hatred ! Fie.
Does it matter where a fake like you studied. But, you are here to appease Indians, that is for sure. It will give you a double promotion if you are holding a govt position.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Read History from books of prominent writers/historians, don't read blogs of those who were not even born at that time.

What a joker ! LOL !

Indian pet dogs like you should go back to Primary to study more about nationalism. You are here only to please your Indian masters, nothing else. You and Zabanya are most unwelcome in the PDF.

Yeah raising nationalism by posting email I'd and pwd of gullible people who clicked link which offered then free recharge or unseen nude picture of Kareena, and here we have people who are gloating over misfortunes of some less aware people. Makes me wonder if the whole nation is criminal minded or what.

What is coming out from horses mouth !!:yahoo: You are a complete Genius but do you know what we are not proud of you..because we know a lot of Indian chamcha like you -people like you can happily sell their mother for money.

Do you think Indian Fu***s would listen with your sweet talk ? I hope one day you will visit your Masters in India wearling Lungi and get BSF style treatment on the borders.Only then you will be qualified and will have the real insight on what is happening.

Till then Just Shut UP.:smokin:

So, what you want to say is illegal immigration into India is your birthright and all those disturbances your illegal immigrants creates in India like disturbance and violence in Assam, smuggling of Goods, fake currency and involvement in terror acts in India is your birth Right because you guys are God's chosen people, whole India belongs to you.

So, keep on hacking Indian sites, burn Indian flag, call your government Dalals, boycott Indians goods become China's proxy state, do whatever you want but BSF will only stop shooting when your pole vaulters will stop sneaking into India.

You are telling here that these school kids have become our instant celebrity. But, Zabanya here is threatening to send them to Gulag.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Does it matter where a fake like you studied. But, you are here to appease Indians, that is for sure. It will give you a double promotion if you are holding a govt position.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Indian pet dogs like you should go back to Primary to study more about nationalism. You are here only to please your Indian masters, nothing else. You and Zabanya are most unwelcome in the PDF.

What is your educational or professional qualification ? You are living in Japan, not in Bangladesh. True patriots don't live abroad denying the duties towards their own country. They remain in their own country. Why don't you google it. I along with other 4 were awarded Pak President Directive Award 2004 by Ex CE Pervez Musharraf. Google it. You will have a scanned document and other proofs. You people are real traitors for Bangladesh. You people want a terrorist and extremist Bangladesh. Just publish your names, by course of time we will ensure you that Rajakars and crack brained anti-Bangladeshi fake patriots must perish.

Immatured kids like you ruin mutual peace and friendship between countries. Grow up, kIddo. Get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom