What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope one day you will visit your Masters in India wearling Lungi and get BSF style treatment on the borders.Only then you will be qualified and will have the real insight on what is happening.

Till then Just Shut UP.:smokin:

Why why bangladeshi thinks that the only way to visit India is wear a lungi and jump the fences by facing BSF????

FYI. you can visit india by
Air_India_001.jpg

and this way too

Indian_Rail_Double_Decker.JPG

millions of people visit india every year but they do not jump fances like bangladeshi.

For more Information.
Cheap Flights, Air Tickets, Lowest Airfare Tickets to India, All Inclusive Vacation Packages, Discount Flight Ticket, Hotels in India: MakeMyTrip.

Conclusion:

Dear bangladeshi,
this is not the only
Pole_Vault_Sequence_2.jpg
way to visit and come with Visa(unlike your all countrymen do) than BSF won't shoot you while jumping fences.

What is your educational or professional qualification ? You are living in Japan, not in Bangladesh. True patriots don't live abroad denying the duties towards their own country. They remain in their own country. Why don't you google it. I along with other 4 were awarded Pak President Directive Award 2004 by Ex CE Pervez Musharraf. Google it. You will have a scanned document and other proofs. You people are real traitors for Bangladesh. You people want a terrorist and extremist Bangladesh. Just publish your names, by course of time we will ensure you that Rajakars and crack brained anti-Bangladeshi fake patriots must perish.

Immatured kids like you ruin mutual peace and friendship between countries. Grow up, kIddo. Get a life.

Looks like your level of education have failed you on your grade 4 punctuations. It has been evident from all your posts that you clearly have your own agenda on this Indian dalali. I take it you work for the government, and if this government were to change you would likelybe transferred to khagrachori, or you are a die hard communist or you are personally benefitting from this government.

Listen, all this hacking of indian websites holds no monetary, it is simply to make aware the Indian population. This hacking has also given rise to nationalism among the youth of bangladesh, they are more politically aware. You on the other hand are simply shaking at the thought of BAL government leaving power, thus you are spreading propaganda. Grow up, old man.

Thats cannot be a excuses for killing people . your BSF are trigger happy maniac :angry: :tdown:

Even after knowing that People go to risk their life to do Pole-vaulting into India.

You folks can come to India in Trains not by pole-vaulting, a poor man can afford this:-

maitree_express_20110704.jpg

Thats cannot be a excuses for killing people . your BSF are trigger happy maniac :angry: :tdown:

stop attempts of illegal immigration and smuggling!!!..............and by the way why do always blame the BSF????.......it's the failure of your own BDR that they can't stop these kind of activities!........i wonder what those good 4 nothings do all the time!:angry:

Unfortunately, there are many folks like him writing throughout the Bangladeshi media.

Pro indian media backed by the bal government right now the ones that support this government are fanboy bal supporters or indian dalals or they have something to gain from this government. Nationalist bangladeshis do not buy the islamist bollocks that is being fed by the pro indian government.

stop attempts of illegal immigration and smuggling!!!..............and by the way why do always blame the BSF????.......it's the failure of your own BDR that they can't stop these kind of activities!........i wonder what those good 4 nothings do all the time!:angry:

Better they should dissolve the BDF because they aren't doing their work in saving lives of Pole-vaulters.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Better they should dissolve the BDR because they aren't doing their work in saving lives of Pole-vaulters.

Crux of the matter : if you decide to sneak through heavily guarded border where smugglers run havoc at dead of the night, you'll be shot at. If you want to visit your family etc in india, use petrapole, benapole etc. It's pretty easy for a bangladeshi to get indian visa. Now go waste time at defacing some more random sites.

...I can't understand why this macho super wealthy and mighty india is licking our A*S for transit then. They are saying like 160 millions bangladeshis are intruding the border to beseech and destroy their economy !!! Well who got 230 millions hungers? Even they say these hungers are illegal immigrants from BD !!:rofl: We must show our *** instead of giving transit to them and keep them kissing it... BTW any news of new hacking's???

Why not you ask those people who are jumping fences( hint: bangladeshi are jumping our fences not indian)?

Back in the Mujib days, he did ban all political parties and much of the media. No country has received as much aid as Bangladesh. Yet what happened to that aid? Countries like Japan, Korea, Israel, etc did well in the post war and did not receive that much aid.

I am not a BNP fanboy (given their current state) or anything, or some 'Razakar' :lol: But I do see Ziaur Rahman as a exemplary leader for all Bangladeshis.

I'd say, there's something very wrong with us. And the AL are deliberately misusing history for its own benefit.

It appears that Hasina is trying to achieve what her father failed. And she is deliberately trying to control the army as much as she can. At the moment, it is very hard to say the status of that initiative.

The economy is stagnant.

While in India, much of their media keep vomiting propaganda about Bangladesh. The amount of propaganda is absolutely astounding.

I don't really mean to predict the future with a magical crystal ball, but what I can say that any fool who lives in a failed past is doomed to failure.

The likes of Dr Mushfique (or whatever his name is) are nothing but hoars working for monsters.

The Awami League....they are just so hard to love.

Anyways, :welcome: to :pdf:

Ziaur Rahman was nothing but a opportunist, a vicious killer of one of the most famous freedom fighters Khaled Mosharraf. He also hanged another freedom fighter Coloner Taher who helped him get rescued.He was such ungrateful person. He also knew plot of assasionation of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman which is evident from anti awami Coloner Faruque's interview to Mascarenhas where Zia said to them - " I am a senior officer. I cannot be involved in this. If you people wanna do it, then go ahead. " Zia captured power most undemocratically by a coupd'ta. He also didnt let Sheikh Hasina to return home and brought back rajakar golam azam, shah azizur rahman from Pakistan. Made the latter rajakar prime minister of Bangladesh. He also made another razakar abdul alim as minister. I am sure, most of you are rajakar's kids for which you formed a gang here. Economy is much better in Awami regime. According to wikipedia/CIA fact book, the GDP growth rate of Bangladesh is 6.7% while India=8.5% Pakistan=2.2%, in other indicators as well, Bangladesh's condition is better than Pakistan while somehow less than India. During BNP regime, BD never saw such rise up in GDP growth, in BNP regime, Bangladesh was champion in corruption for consecutive 5 years for which people voted Awami league and gave them a landslide victory, AL got 262 seats while BNP got only 28 ! In social sectors, Bangladesh is ahead of India for which Sonia Gandhi and Amartya Kumar sen praised Bangladesh. These all happened in AL regime. Again, all political parties were banned for the sake of national integrity and unity. Mujib wanted to unite people, he didnt want to divide people so that they fight eachother So, don't tell us **** and bull stories. You were not even born before liberation war. Kids don't know history. Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom