What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, thats why I said this temporary cracking is of no value. Within a week, those kids will lose interest from it since it is temporary, won't cause anything serious. Hujuge Matal Bengali !

Heeeeeey Dr. Mushfique! Having fun masquerading as an Indian, hmm? :P

Wow...

Its quite amusing how so many 'new' Bangladeshi members popped out from this particular thread. :what:

Never saw this trend before in my almost 3 years here!

Cheers!!!

cyber war j choltese
ate mullah manmohan singh ki bolse??

Faarhan -The Rajakar's Kid, change your display pic. The large black beards looks like you are a Taliban extremist. I know, you are a Taliban. If you burn your large black beards, then you will somehow look civilized. But before that, Never ! I know what is hacking and what is cracking, don't try to teach me. For your information, let me tell you that I once hacked a Bangladeshi **** site Joubonjatra.com and deleted so many threads from there. Ask the site admin and others in that site for detailed info. Oh my god, please change the pic. It makes me feel like puking. WAK GHHHHH !

Wow, this guy is unique! He has an 'MBBS'...does not like Farhaan's beards...hacks into **** sites...and pukes on display pics...:woot:

Cheers!!!

mushfique shouldnt have been banned, he gave us a good perpective of awami league, he fits the total definition of a model bal supporter with the hatred of dr. younus. bal supporters hate younus because he never did any business with bangladeshi businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom