What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
These developments seem to have unsettled the Indians. The expression of anti-Indian sentiment in Bangladesh appears to have overwhelmed the authorities ...

I stand by my statement. BD is indeed one of the 4 nations in the region with 4G. Our WIMAX companies, Banglalion and QB have been operational for sometime. Even Singapore hasn't got 4G. Only recently the Malaysian company has been given two bands and the Taiwan company one bandwidth in Singapore.

Microsoft India's web store and SEBI's website attacked

By Manan Kakkar | February 12, 2012, 12:00pm PST

Summary: The Security and Exchange Board of India and some other government sites have been defaced by hackers from Bangladesh, while Microsoft India’s web store has been attacked by hackers from China.

Towards midnight in India, news of Microsoft India’s web store being hacked surfaced. As the story unfolded, enthusiasts reported that Microsoft India stored usernames and password in plain text (this is something web devs are taught not to do in their web development 101 class). Rahul Mathur at WPSauce explained the hack citing a post by someone called 7z1. The webiste (microsoft.co.in) was hacked by EvilShadow—a two member team from China. According to Mathur, the duo was able to upload a page on the website while the rest of the website could be browsed by directly going to the product listings. However, things got bad when HackTeach posted screenshots of the user database. Here are the screenshots of the attack:

msft-db-05.jpg

msft-db-01.jpg

Early last year, Groupon India was hacked and the user database was dumped on the Internet. I searched on Twitter about the hack and I came across updates that said hackers from Bangladesh had attacked some government websites as a protest to action taken by India’s Border Safety Force; as it turns out, some websites were. The biggest one being the Security and Exchange Board of India’s website (sebi.gov.in); others include, Maharashtra Highway Police (yeah, seriously!), All India Radio’s Allahbad website (I still wonder why!). As I searched more, I came across a list of more than 100 websites that were allegedly hacked by hackers from Bangladesh, I tried accessing some of the websites listed and they worked fine. Screenshots:

maha-highway-hack.png

allahbad-radio.png

As of writing this post, both SEBI and Microsoft India’s store website are down.

Microsoft India's web store and SEBI's website attacked | ZDNet

lol Bangladeshis!

157898_287925931273835_552721132_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

lol joke from a facebook page.

আজ সকালে বাংলাদেশি হ্যাকারদের বর্বতার প্রতিবাদ করে প্রধানমন্ত্রীর তরফ থেকে বাণী দেয়া হয়েছে। বাণীতে তিনি উল্লেখ করেছেন, "বন্ধু প্রতিম রাষ্ট্রের ওয়েবসাইটে এভাবে হামলা চালানো রাষ্ট্রদ্রোহীতার শামিল"। তিনি বলেন, "তারা আমাদেরকে ঋণ দিচ্ছে, টিপাইমুখের বাধ থেকে বিদ্যুৎ দিবে, ট্রানজিট নিয়ে বাংলাদেশকে সিঙ্গাপুর বানাতে সাহায্য করছে"। "শুধু তাই নয়, বাংলাদেশের ক্রমবর্ধমান জনসংখ্যা কমাতে বন্ধুবাহিনী বিএসএফ অনবদ্য অবদান রেখে চলেছে। কিন্তু কিছু বাংলাদেশি বিপদগামী তরুণ বিরোধী দলের অপপ্রচারে বিভ্রান্ত হয়ে বন্ধুরাষ্ট্রের ক্ষতি করছে, যা কাম্য নয়।" আরও জানানো হয় প্রধানমন্ত্রী ক্ষতিগ্রস্থ ভারতীয় ওয়েবসাইট সমূহের মালিকদের উদ্দেশ্যে এক ইমেইল বার্তা পাঠিয়ে শোক প্রকাশ করেন ও স্বান্ত্বনা দেন। তিনি তাদেরকে ক্ষতিপূরণের আশ্বাসও দেন। কিন্তু কী ব্যাপার? ইমেইল যাচ্ছে না কেন? এটা কী মেসেজ দেখাচ্ছে? কী? হ্যাকড বাই আ বাংলাদেশি? মানে? এটাও হ্যাকড? ওহ শিট! তাই তো! কী শুরু করসে পোলাপান? ও আপা (প্রধানমন্ত্রী), পোলাপাইন তো আপনের অ্যাকাউন্টও হ্যাক কইরালাইসে...!!!

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

lol joke from a facebook page.

আজ সকালে বাংলাদেশি হ্যাকারদের বর্বতার প্রতিবাদ করে প্রধানমন্ত্রীর তরফ থেকে বাণী দেয়া হয়েছে। বাণীতে তিনি উল্লেখ করেছেন, "বন্ধু প্রতিম রাষ্ট্রের ওয়েবসাইটে এভাবে হামলা চালানো রাষ্ট্রদ্রোহীতার শামিল"। তিনি বলেন, "তারা আমাদেরকে ঋণ দিচ্ছে, টিপাইমুখের বাধ থেকে বিদ্যুৎ দিবে, ট্রানজিট নিয়ে বাংলাদেশকে সিঙ্গাপুর বানাতে সাহায্য করছে"। "শুধু তাই নয়, বাংলাদেশের ক্রমবর্ধমান জনসংখ্যা কমাতে বন্ধুবাহিনী বিএসএফ অনবদ্য অবদান রেখে চলেছে। কিন্তু কিছু বাংলাদেশি বিপদগামী তরুণ বিরোধী দলের অপপ্রচারে বিভ্রান্ত হয়ে বন্ধুরাষ্ট্রের ক্ষতি করছে, যা কাম্য নয়।" আরও জানানো হয় প্রধানমন্ত্রী ক্ষতিগ্রস্থ ভারতীয় ওয়েবসাইট সমূহের মালিকদের উদ্দেশ্যে এক ইমেইল বার্তা পাঠিয়ে শোক প্রকাশ করেন ও স্বান্ত্বনা দেন। তিনি তাদেরকে ক্ষতিপূরণের আশ্বাসও দেন। কিন্তু কী ব্যাপার? ইমেইল যাচ্ছে না কেন? এটা কী মেসেজ দেখাচ্ছে? কী? হ্যাকড বাই আ বাংলাদেশি? মানে? এটাও হ্যাকড? ওহ শিট! তাই তো! কী শুরু করসে পোলাপান? ও আপা (প্রধানমন্ত্রী), পোলাপাইন তো আপনের অ্যাকাউন্টও হ্যাক কইরালাইসে...!!!

Sometime I wonder if I'm talking with a so called barrister or just another teenager high on adrenaline! :lol:

Bangladesh doesn't have a worthwhile website to hack, it's like a lyangta homeless taking a dump on mansion dwellers garden and laughing away to glory. :lol:

This is more like a David and Goliath story ........

Bangladesh doesn't have a worthwhile website to hack, it's like a lyangta homeless taking a dump on mansion dwellers garden and laughing away to glory. :lol:

dada tomar country e ba kotota rich :what:
there's far more bhuka nanga lives ur country than BD

dada tomar country e ba kotota rich :what:

Although bd is hell lotta more poor but I was talking in context of websites.

dada tomar country e ba kotota rich

all those bhuka nangas are migrants from country like yours...BSF doing the right Job...shoot at sight!

all those bhuka nangas are migrants from country like yours...BSF doing the right Job...shoot at sight!

yesh blame us:yahoo:
all bhuka nangas from BD pak sri lankans ravans
maybe chinese 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom