What's new

India Ahead : How will PAF counter IAF - FGFA/PAKFA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't say for certain for sure.

But talking the probability from the past experience and tech expertise, The probability that Russian PakFa would better than J-XX is almost 0.9

In my opinion it will be 0.99 but still we have to wait:partay:

This is another stupid thread.. cut the bs here with this rubish.... casuing tensions between members we know how to defend or selves simple as that & if the time rises we shall do just that.

IAF with SU-30 MKIs, MMRCA and the PAK-FA will clearly get way ahead of PAF ..unless ofcourse they get another favour from China or USA;) ..which is highly unlikely.

Before India China will acquire a fifth generation fighter!!! :what: How? Russia is not going to sell PAK FA to China.

oh i wanted to say that they will try der best to get 5gen b4 india or soon after india. and on what authority u are saying russia will never sell pakfa to china?? i knw their is no such news but china and russia both have very good ties and in future their is a possibility Russia provide assistance to china as well . and history tells us that how much china is involved in defense hardware of russia. they operate russian sukhois etc

Do not underestimate the J-XX.

How can we say that PAK-FA is better than J-XX when we do not know the specs of J-XX??:what:

It is not correct to say that Russians will always make a better plane than chinese...however I personally feel that PAK-FA will be much better than J-XX but still we have to wait till that plane is out....

Also I heard that the test flight of J-XX will be made in few days...so can have a good comparison

Can you say that Borei or Verginia are better than 094?

Mate it took US and Russia more than two decades with their massive R&D facilities to build a fifth generation fighter. Russia still find it hard to develop an engine for PAK FA while China still uses Russian engines for home made fighter. China recently developed a fourth generation fighter for which it got massive help from Israel and Russia. China also recently developed a pulse-doppler radar for J-10. Now on what basis do you think China can develop a fighter some where near to PAK FA?

UAC ( Sukhoi, Irkut, MiG, Ilyushin, Tupolev, Beriev and Yakovlev), Saturn took ~20 years to develop PAK FA with two earlier demonstrators like Berkut and MFI.

Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, P&W took ~20 years to operationalise F-22 Raptor.

EADS (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain) are yet to develop a fully capable 4th generation fighter Eurofighter Tranche III.

Fifth generation fighters needs new technologies not upgrade of existing one.

oh i wanted to say that they will try der best to get 5gen b4 india or soon after india. and on what authority u are saying russia will never sell pakfa to china?? i knw their is no such news but china and russia both have very good ties and in future their is a possibility Russia provide assistance to china as well . and history tells us that how much china is involved in defense hardware of russia. they operate russian sukhois etc

Because it will need India's permission to sell PAK FA to anyone and I think India will not say a go ahead for China. :rolleyes:

i dont think china is going to help pakistan in 5th gen fighters.. they need to fill their inventory first which will take atleast a decade.. also 5th gen aircrafts have good market demand which chinese will surely exploit.. and that will make pakistan void from getting help from the chinese...

if there is no export of terror from pakistan to India. I bet there wont be any war in south asia....

same goes for india they also need to fulfill their inventory first so by going ur logic if india gets its first pakfa in 2018 and then its obvious it will take around 6-7(2024-5) years further to reach 100 mark of pakfas which is far far away by now. by that time paf would surly will get something as comparable to pakfa dont worry :pakistan: and china in past helped pakistan and china is still helping pakistan infact after ALMIGHTY ALLAH its china who has so supportive and helping to Pakistan. :china:

and plz dont bring other bull crap int this thread.

This is the assumption for any Pakistani future procurement, keeping in mind the American and Russian experience.
JXX ? .
This is the best hope for Pakistan but not before 2030 which makes PAF behind IAF by atleast a decade.
Russia and US have shown that from the first flight till induction, it would take nearly a decade to mature and induct the Actual Fighter.
This means that even if China tests JXX today, it wont be ready by 2020-25.
Yet for India, the induction will materialize within a decade, keeping in mind that PAK-FA only recently made the test flight.
IAF aims induction of PAK-FA by 2018 and seems consistent with the latest assessment by the Primeminister Vladimir Putin and Indian Defence Minister Mr. Antony who claimed recently that Russian and Indian Airforces shall induct the First Fifth Gen Fighters by 2016-2018 respectively.
How politically correct is this assessment. :confused:

The best chance for Pakistan is F-35 via Turkey. They will make F-35 under ToT.

Because it will need India's permission to sell PAK FA to anyone and I think India will not say a go ahead for China. :rolleyes:

that only time will tell us. ;) dont think china will sit calm and quite watching india being inducted with pakfa. :sniper:

that only time will tell us. ;) dont think china will sit calm and quite watching india being inducted with pakfa. :sniper:

China has another strategy, the number game. They will add massive number of J-10 and J-11 or 4th++ fighters until they get a 5th generation fighter.

same goes for india they also need to fulfill their inventory first so by going ur logic if india gets its first pakfa in 2018 and then its obvious it will take around 6-7(2024-5) years further to reach 100 mark of pakfas which is far far away by now. by that time paf would surly will get something as comparable to pakfa dont worry :pakistan: and china in past helped pakistan and china is still helping pakistan infact after ALMIGHTY ALLAH its china who has so supportive and helping to Pakistan. :china:

and plz dont bring other bull crap int this thread.

pakfa is JV which means both countries will have the production simultaneously. so it wont take 6- 7years. we can expect 100 pakfa before 2020 or 21. when Indo-China relationship grows you people wont be getting things the way you are getting it now...

This is the assumption for any Pakistani future procurement, keeping in mind the American and Russian experience.

Yet for India, the induction will materialize within a decade, keeping in mind that PAK-FA only recently made the test flight.
How politically correct is this assessment. :confused:

I was going to write exactly the same thing that the article contradicts its self, on one hand it says that it takes a decade to induct a plane after the first flight and then it says that india will do it by 2015. :rofl:
Good to see that the collective Pakistan bashing orgy is still going on, the I should make my self feel good by bashing my enemy syndrome. Pakistan if wont have the plane on hand will still try to maintain some deterrent to keep in check the opportunist mentality of our eastern neighbors. Pakistan army knows that the day india can convince its self that we can run over Pakistan army let it be with the help of the PAK/FA they will not waste allot of time. :pakistan:

I was going to write exactly the same thing that the article contradicts its self, on one hand it says that it takes a decade to induct a plane after the first flight and then it says that india will do it by 2015. :rofl:
Good to see that the collective Pakistan bashing orgy is still going on, the I should make my self feel good by bashing my enemy syndrome. Pakistan if wont have the plane on hand will still try to maintain some deterrent to keep in check the opportunist mentality of our eastern neighbors. Pakistan army knows that the day india can convince its self that we can run over Pakistan army let it be with the help of the PAK/FA they will not waste allot of time. :pakistan:

PAK FA is almost done project. Except the engine every systems are already developed like AESA radars, OLS etc etc. They only need flight evolutions. As far as I know they wanted to induct it by 2013 but due to engine development problem revised it to 2015. The word is directly from Mr. Putin.:angel:

Guys, calm down. The topic is not about Pakistan bashing! It is about how Pakistan can counter the numerical superiority and technological gains in the coming decade.

Pakistan believes in offensive defence and the near future does not look promising for Pakistan air force. The JF-17 join venture with China is the only silver lining apart from 18 F -16s. The new block F-16s at most can match a Su30 MKI each but if the surprise element is not from Pakistan but from India then it will look grim for PAF.

The JF-17s with western avionics and with AWACS can be a potent force if inducted in large numbers but there are a lot of ifs here. The avionics is not at reach for now atleast. The AWACS Pakistan has gone for is having a range under the striking distance of an airborne Brahmos. If few of the Su30MKI carry a Brahmos each, this will be a game changer for the Indo-Pak region as the assets both in sea and on land and AWACS in air within a range of 300 KMs from the international waters or from Indian borders or air space will be at threat in a moments notice. Given the lack of strategic depth in Pakistan, this will prompt a major rethink about Paksitan's doctrine of offensive defence atleast for the PAF.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom