What's new

Imran to Nawaz: Take stand on drones, we will support you

Air strikes: 18 militants killed in Kurram Agency
PARACHINAR: At least 18 militants were reportedly killed when jet fighters bombed their hideouts in central parts of Kurram Agency in the wee hours on Thursday.
Two Pakistani jets started bombing militant hideouts in the Para Chamkani and Tabeeh area of the agency which resulted in the killing of 18 militants, a security official told The Express Tribune.
The official added that after the assault militants from the surrounding areas rushed to the destroyed hideouts and shifted the bodies to an unknown location for burial. He said the security forces had launched an operation against the militants in the troubled parts of the agency to establish the writ of the government.
The operation in central part of the agency was launched on May 8, after forces were informed that militants have captured Gondal, Tabay, Malo Pattai, Darya Sarpakh, Goganay, Aroza, Makhranai Godar in the Para Chamkani areas after which around 12,000 families vacated their houses and were forced to move to the lower parts of the agency as well as to Kohat and Hangu districts.
Earlier on Wednesday, 15 militants were killed when jet fighters bombed their hideouts in central parts of the agency.
Published in The Express Tribune, May 31st, 2013.
Air strikes: 18 militants killed in Kurram Agency – The Express Tribune

Now doesn't that say enough about how much so called "local support" they would have?

1- For terrorists to breed, they need strongholds or No-Go areas so they can run their infrastructure and ops smoothly. FATA provides them with that. While TTP draws support from other provinces but this is mainly constrained to fund raising and human resources. The resource is polished and operationalized from the training camps of FATA. Thats why I categorically said that we need to hit on their supply lines and infrastructure. Deprive them from main line supporters. Its ironic that some Madrissas accross Pakistan continue to provide them with breed which can be easily exposed to TTP's ideology. Secondly keep pounding their infrastructure. Yes they will continue to hit back but there is a limit. Thats why I said that madrissa reforms is a necessary program where Government should free madrissa system from politics and sectarian content. Furthermore develop a parallal and more efficient education system (like madrissa-school hybrids) to divert the supply from madrissas to that system. We need to hit them at their strenghts. Unless we dont do that, they will continue to re-emerge in one form or another.
2-We have all seen the result of methi zuban in Swat where they virtually captured the whole region and then started to make more and more promises. Had they got support there why would there be anti-Taliban lashkars operating in the region? Furthermore negotiating provides them with crucial time to restrengthen their infrastructure, even before current negotiations they had started to make such demands which would be difficult to meet by the government. They deserve a pounding. Rather strengthen the law enforcement infrastructure, appoint competent and honest officials and assure them full support with only one task, ensure NO MORE VIOLENCE!

You did not tell how many terrorists captured have been convicted in the court of law so far? Or is it that we handed them over to someone else?

Astanosh thats just rumour mongering. I believe the real alliance is between Ansar Ul Islam and the army. The Ansarul Islam are meant to beat back Mangal Bagh and TTP. Remember the fighting started between these groups then Pakistani warplanes attacked and bombed Lashkar E Islam and Taliban. The army came in support of the Ansarul Islam so in reality they are their pets. Lashkar E Islam I believe has no link to the Pakistan army or the establishment but if you are from the area you probably know better.

In either case the militants need to be utterly vanquished. We need a solid plan against the terrorists and we should attack and destroy them. Unfortunately (it is bad for our reputation) its been others who have killed the main terrorists. For example Wali Ur Rehman or Baitullah Mehsud. I am glad these men are dead but a lot more needs to be done to curb militancy.

Lol

The locals here say that the operation or the conflict in Bara Valley is for the land grabbing to extend Phase 8 of Hayatabad.

You did not tell how many terrorists captured have been convicted in the court of law so far? Or is it that we handed them over to someone else?
Because our agencies were not able to furnish admissible evidences. Law doesn't work on emotions and personal feelings. Subsequently government had to make legal amendments to grant authenticity to circumstancial evidences (phone calls, videos etc).

Well than tell was Osama from a poor background or was Dr zawahiri from poor background or those who did 9 11 were they from poor background Sir you can't finish them if you will keep killing them on American orders they will get more support both from rich and poor Muslims this is not about poverty this war is about Islam and Muslim if you attack them you will pay the price and a real heavy one

No, its a war on specific Muslim countries and the excuses are the people you have listed.

Fabricated people, fabricated ideology.

No, its a war on specific Muslim countries and the excuses are the people you have listed.

Fabricated people, fabricated ideology.

no this war is on Islam and some traitor and touts of kufr in Muslim world support it

no this war is on Islam and some traitor and touts of kufr in Muslim world support it

This ideology that these people you mentioned are pushing are a creation of American scientists. Every since the holocaust where they did experiments on captive jews to see how they can change their thinking.

They evolved this technique for half a century to socially manipulate a whole community of people.

All major Al-Qaeda are under US control (Syria as an example), and their supporters are in their trance. You alongside many are being controlled like a puppet on a string.

You will notice these groups are devoid of any ability to govern, they don't even try when they take over certain areas. Their mission is to create as much chaos as possible and socially manipulate people along the way to become uncontrollably violent.

They use all this as an excuse to implicate certain nations and then they invade them.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

This ideology that these people you mentioned are pushing are a creation of American scientists. Every since the holocaust where they did experiments on captive jews to see how they can change their thinking.

They evolved this technique for half a century to socially manipulate a whole community of people.

All major Al-Qaeda are under US control (Syria as an example), and their supporters are in their trance. You alongside many are being controlled like a puppet on a string.

You will notice these groups are devoid of any ability to govern, they don't even try when they take over certain areas. Their mission is to create as much chaos as possible and socially manipulate people along the way to become uncontrollably violent.

They use all this as an excuse to implicate certain nations and then they invade them.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

your post proved what a big ......... you are :omghaha:

Than USA will attack you for some other reason and TTP is going no where USA would run away and than you will be doomed TTP has thousands who are ready to replace those who die but you don't have much time to fight them and they have lot of time and patience to keep this fight on and on

I have no respect for you terrorist sympathizer, you have no freaking idea about what these ttp goons are wreaking in tribal valleys, Allah always listen to the prayers and that's why PAK Fauj are taking these scums out. sitting in lahore childly praising radicals and believing what their false media states, sorry sir you have a very weak mind that fall for such ttp nonsense, try to live in tribal region for a week and you will know, I neither appreciate or think well of america as all this fuss is created by them and ttp are their sold outs proxies.

I have no respect for you terrorist sympathizer, you have no freaking idea about what these ttp goons are wreaking in tribal valleys, Allah always listen to the prayers and that's why PAK Fauj are taking these scums out. sitting in lahore childly praising radicals and believing what their false media states, sorry sir you have a very weak mind that fall for such ttp nonsense, try to live in tribal region for a week and you will know, I neither appreciate or think well of america as all this fuss is created by them and ttp are their sold outs proxies.
I don't respect liberal ****** scums slaves off daddy USA who betray islam and support mass murder of muslims by USA and their paid touts just watch capital talk off tonight you killed and attacked tribal people in 2003 their was no ttp you killed them for 3 years to please daddy USA and in 2006 tribals formed TTP to take revenge so stop lying and denying your mass murder off tribal people

I don't respect liberal ****** scums slaves off daddy USA who betray islam and support mass murder of muslims by USA and their paid touts just watch capital talk off tonight you killed and attacked tribal people in 2003 their was no ttp you killed them for 3 years to please daddy USA and in 2006 tribals formed TTP to take revenge so stop lying and denying your mass murder off tribal people

first TTP ideology lovers aren't allowed to use abusive words, so first make up your mind then show your colors,

well that's the reason, you just believe what you hear from media and your mentality type affiliated group, sorry my fellow national you are blind you have no proof or even witnessed such events you just immaturely talk, I can't argue much with guy like you who can't see the point both ways, If you very much love your ttp why not go and blast some girls schools and kill polio workers as by doing this you will win over america and pakistan. PA is the reason tribal people have hope and many tribal people support and fight with PA and these are same people who live there for decades & quite mature to know what is right and what is wrong.

I rest my case.

You would kill one thousands would replace them you will thousands one hundred thousand would replace them but those who kill them will never remain safe they will be hunted Pakistani government has to shoot down drones and take stand and tell USA to get lost from Afghanistan they are the biggest source of trouble for this region and than talk to our own people and cool down their anger

THIS IS WHAT I SAY WE ARE GOING TO DO TO YOU TTP FRIENDS.
WE ARE GOING TO KILL ONE AND IF A THOUSAND REPLACE THEM , THEN WE WILL KILL THE THOUSAND AND IF 100,000 REPLACES THEM, THEN WE WILL KILL A 100,000.

ITS THAT SIMPLE ALL THESE TERRORISTS MUST BE WIPED OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL, FU CK ALL THESE TRUCES AND FU CK ANYBODY SUPPORTING THESE BASTARDS.

You can when their views means the country is run by a Ghadar.

That is a crime of treason punishable by death.

If only Musharraf had hanged him when he had the chance.

Again wrong.... You have to stop with attitude kill everyone who disagree..... Thats taliban thinking...you are better than this.

Because our agencies were not able to furnish admissible evidences. Law doesn't work on emotions and personal feelings. Subsequently government had to make legal amendments to grant authenticity to circumstancial evidences (phone calls, videos etc).

Hahahaha

Thousands of people died, millions got displaced... Hundreds of military personnel killed and 100s of terrorists captured out from the battle field and yet the agencies were/are unable to prosecute them. And yet you expect the conflict to come to a halt... what earth are you living on?

Back
Top Bottom