What's new

Imran to Nawaz: Take stand on drones, we will support you

Astanosh thats just rumour mongering. I believe the real alliance is between Ansar Ul Islam and the army. The Ansarul Islam are meant to beat back Mangal Bagh and TTP. Remember the fighting started between these groups then Pakistani warplanes attacked and bombed Lashkar E Islam and Taliban. The army came in support of the Ansarul Islam so in reality they are their pets. Lashkar E Islam I believe has no link to the Pakistan army or the establishment but if you are from the area you probably know better.

In either case the militants need to be utterly vanquished. We need a solid plan against the terrorists and we should attack and destroy them. Unfortunately (it is bad for our reputation) its been others who have killed the main terrorists. For example Wali Ur Rehman or Baitullah Mehsud. I am glad these men are dead but a lot more needs to be done to curb militancy.

Mangal bagh was cooperating with military and was friendly to them untill the recent operation...every one in peshawer know this simple fact...

We dont know what went wrong between mangal bagh and army....in my opinion army was just tolerating mangal bagh for time being and allowed him to freely establish his rule on khyber agency as they were busy else where...he was always meant to be disposed, pak army cant allow taliban like militants so near to provincial capital.

The problem is we are so used to the likes of Zardari and Nawaz Shariff that we can't even digest a sane demand being made. Imran Khan wasn't sitting in the assembly so he couldn't have demanded Zaradri to do anything though he did protest and infact did a peace march as well now things are different and as far as Nawaz Shariff is concerned i don't think the man has any credibility left all he can do is push his brother to make haughty speeches and then hide behind him when its time to fulfill the promises made by him. Such corrupt cowards are incapable of doing anything let alone shoot down drones.

Back
Top Bottom