What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

They are trying to win Oscars!

Well, All the time you have there negative thing about Pakistan. All the time. Then you automatically become in anger that why so much hate all the time?
Is there no other news than "Pakistan Aatank Phelane Mein Jotta Hoa Hai" etc . . .
:hitwall:

Well, All the time you have there negative thing about Pakistan. All the time. Then you automatically become in anger that why so much hate all the time?
Is there no other news than "Pakistan Aatank Phelane Mein Jotta Hoa Hai" etc . . .

Take it easy yaar ..

It will continue like for another 100 years ....

Just Chill :pakistan:

Now i am watching Highlight of Pakistan vs S A Match at super sports 2

Afridi & Ajmal Hitting ....

When the hell i said about Pakistan being terrorists???

it's Indian media, than say whatever comes in your mouth for them .

i got no relations with them. I live in US.

I don't even watch Indian media, cuz we here got no Indian channel except ZEE TV.

i cant believe pakistani just reached for another semi final, with the same condition, that we are being contended by a tougher team.

afridi just need to utilize this opportunity to take control of the team and lead it from the front!!

he needs to get rid of some players like khalid, misbah, hafeez etc

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

i cant believe pakistani just reached for another semi final, with the same condition, that we are being contended by a tougher team.

afridi just need to utilize this opportunity to take control of the team and lead it from the front!!

he needs to get rid of some players like khalid, misbah, hafeez etc

When the hell i said about Pakistan being terrorists???

it's Indian media, than say whatever comes in your mouth for them .

i got no relations with them. I live in US.

I don't even watch Indian media, cuz we here got no Indian channel except ZEE TV.

:no: Come on.
Read my post again. Because you totally misunderstood.

our fate rests with eng beating nz but really folks we dont deserve it. and who wld have thought that SA will not win a single super 8 match - glourious uncertainties of cricket i guess

Well why dont we deserve it? Nz & SA both have won just 1 game in super 8s like us and we have a better NR then both of them so we go through fair and square. I guess what you mean is that it was not likely that we would go through, this tournament has been strange really besides Eng & Ausse no one really has a grip on things.

:no: Come on.
Read my post again. Because you totally misunderstood.

If i did, than

sorry_my_bad2.gif

Back
Top Bottom