What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

ALL ARE REQUESTED TO OFFER 2 RAKAT SHUKRANA PRAYERS

:pakistan::pakistan:

Thanks for this statement - I will Insha'Allah offer 2 Rakats of Nafal - Thank God - Thank England - And thanks your Highness - The Queen of England!!!!:victory:

Now India needs to take a cue from Pakistan and beat SL by atleast 20 runs or chase in 18 overs.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i like to see india lose the match then indian media will cook some great comments on them:lol:

indian menz team must learn from indian womenz cricket team(tey have made it tooo semis)

Nope All India needs is to beat SL by 20 runs and WI to be defeated by any margin...

Tough but doable.

In that case I don't see why it can't happen. Australia should easily beat WI and beating SL by 20 runs might be tough but definitely not impossible.

Pakistani-Cricket-Team.jpg

I want this cup back....:pakistan:

and now i have a hope that We will Insha'Allah be able to successfully defend our title. We defeated Tournament's hot favourite South Africa in Semi final last year - and this time its Aussies torun to pay back our revenge of many series that we lost against them

I saw a new current in our team - the team looked very much united and they have managed to re-group. I hope this momentum prevails for the next 2 matches as well

ANYONE what time ind vs SI match tomorrow eastern time FOR USA??

Back
Top Bottom