What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

not yet....... if india beats Sri Lanka by 21 runs or win before 2-3 overs (depends upon the target).......... they will qualify

I do not think that Lankans hold any soft corner for bharat so consider not happening............Go Lanka...........:victory:

Oh god i don't think my weak innocent little heart can take this any more.........I request the Pakistan team to please either win comfortably against Australia or don't show up at all......:hitwall:. Same old. s*** that we've been facing since 1992 that if A loses and B draws and C wins Pakistan will go through.

Oh god i don't think my weak innocent little heart can take this any more.........I request the Pakistan team to please either win comfortably against Australia or don't show up at all......:hitwall:. Same old. s*** that we've been facing since 1992 that if A loses and B draws and C wins Pakistan will go through.

This formula rarely fails for Pakistan. :)

I think its time for a full-stop for Australia. :lol:

KIT Over

yet again a blessing of God.. :D i was wondering when Pakistani Team will start dominating on the basis of performance, and how long Pakistani Team will survive like this at chances lool.

We need Mahela and Sangakarra early, otherwise it'll be difficult. Thank god we're playing in St Lucia, instead of Barbados.

1100937194-1.gif

yet again a blessing of God.. :D i was wondering when Pakistani Team will start dominating on the basis of performance, and how long Pakistani Team will survive like this at chances lool.

Pakistani Team will survive like this till Pakistani nation is praying for them, and stopping them from praying for Pakistani team is impossible.:tup::smokin:

:pakistan:

We need Mahela and Sangakarra early, otherwise it'll be difficult. Thank god we're playing in St Lucia, instead of Barbados.

Even playing in St Lucia, never means that ur going in semis........
U need serious win and u see in last 2 games India played extremely poor.

Today they need win but with atleast 20+ score and or if they are chasing then b4 chase the target in 16th or 17th over.

Now consider the target is 150 (its the minimum SL will make) and Indis is chasing.........
Can the chase the score in 17 overs..........its quite tough and it will be more tough if the score goes more tthen 150 :D

Now consider, if India is playing first and if they score 160 (Which they can if they play first). Then they have to get SL before 140. I seriously doubt coz Indian bowling is not that impressive that they can do wt ever they target.

I suggest India should bowl first to ristrict them coz Indian batting is batter then bowling on which they can trust.

After all that Aus needs to win against WI, which they can do ....but not easily as WI is quite different in home ground & crowd :)

Dont forget Srilanka and WI RR is batter then India........I feel India have very rare chances to be in semi's

Pakistani Team will survive like this till Pakistani nation is praying for them, and stopping them from praying for Pakistani team is impossible.:tup::smokin:

:pakistan:

Ur AVATAR is good...........
Roar of Pakistani team...........
But beaware we are going against aussies in semi's

India dont deserve to be in semis. SL or WI are far better teams.

1100937203-1.gif

Current Squad of Indian team is not good at short balls. This is the weak area from which Inida lost 2 games :D

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

India dont deserve to be in semis. SL or WI are far better teams.

Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

india should bat first....bowling is not capable enough to restrict them to a very low total which will make it very difficult to chase with the added pressure that too within 17 overs...only possibility is batting first and scoring very high,which they are very much capable of doing and then restricting them to atleast 20 less runs than the target...

india should bat first....bowling is not capable enough to restrict them to a very low total which will make it very difficult to chase with the added pressure that too within 17 overs...only possibility is batting first and scoring very high,which they are very much capable of doing and then restricting them to atleast 20 less runs than the target...

Whatever target we set they will manage to sneak within 20 runs.. so its better to chase and have an all out blast.. do or die..:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Congratulations to Pakistan for entering Semis :D Allah has given you a chance,hopefully you will utilize it.I hope one more Asian team enters the Semis today.Then the chance of Asian dominance will increase. :D

Back
Top Bottom