What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

India is in a similar situation as Pakistan.

India has to win their match against SL and then Australia has to win against the Windies.

Maza ayega if they make it, a repeat of the 2007 WC final is needed (With the exception of us beating Indians this time)

India's situation is same as the Pakistan's situation this morning with one exception. Our runrate was 2nd best in our group while India's run rate is the worst in their group.

after Pakistan lost to NZ the were 100s of Indians jumping arround here but as typical bad loosers they havnet said a word after Pakistan made to semi final. That say much aboy Indians.....

India is in a similar situation as Pakistan.

India has to win their match against SL and then Australia has to win against the Windies.

Maza ayega if they make it, a repeat of the 2007 WC final is needed.

Not really, even after Pakistan lost to NZ, Pakistan had a better NRR than NZ and SA.

What Pakistan didn't needed is England to beat SA and NZ by any particular margin, they just needed England to beat them by any margin - by 1 run or by 1 wicket with 0 balls remaining would do. They also needed to beat SA by any margin.

India's NRR is the worse of SL, WI, and India. They first need to beat Sri Lanka by a good margin (I am thinking around 40 runs), and then need Australia to beat West Indies by a sizable margin as well, maybe 10-20 runs. It's most likely that besides Australia it will be SL that will go through.

after Pakistan lost to NZ the were 100s of Indians jumping arround here but as typical bad loosers they havnet said a word after Pakistan made to semi final. That say much aboy Indians.....

All Indian except few nice ones Vanishes as they never existed ..

Even thought NZ ranking is not that good, BUT i am difantly impressed by the way they played in this tournament!

Kudos to NZ

The best thing about this team is that they play as a team to give best possible results and there are no stars. I like this team:lol::lol::lol:

Its runner up team from another group that will play against England in Semies. So it is Australia who looks runner up in next group.

Ohhh,,,,,,,,,, you will witness a great defeat of Aussies in few days.

Don't know if Aussies will win or not!

But tell you with my gut that it will not be humiliating defeat for Aussie at any cost.

Meaning that if Pakistan wins, it will be very close close win.

Not really, even after Pakistan lost to NZ, Pakistan had a better NRR than NZ and SA.

What Pakistan didn't needed is England to beat SA and NZ by any particular margin, they just needed England to beat them by any margin - by 1 run or by 1 wicket with 0 balls remaining would do. They also needed to beat SA by any margin.

India's NRR is the worse of SL, WI, and India. They first need to beat Sri Lanka by a good margin (I am thinking around 40 runs), and then need Australia to beat West Indies by a sizable margin as well, maybe 10-20 runs. It's most likely that besides Australia it will be SL that will go through.

Guess what ..

Pakistan Srilanka Final again ??? :partay:

Back
Top Bottom