What's new

IAF wants 50 more Sukhois to counter China, Pakistan

I think only the F22 & JSF the true 5th gen fighters can seriously slaughter the mki in combat with ease.

An mki with the planned ibris radar from 2011 plus the TVC can take any other jet on including F15K and certainly any F16 VARIETY or J10.

IAF is mistakenly viewing China and Pakistan as enemies, because of their unwillingness to fairly settle the land disputes (because they dream of a even bigger Ahkand Bharat). One major source of this unwillingness to cooperate stems from envy and over-population.

There are many areas that are under-populated where India can contract out farmland, mineral mines, etc:

Maybe that's the PRC way of thinking. We on the other hand are happy with our own lands.

What exactly is wrong with this? You keep trumpeting about China's military achievements and now you have a problem with India trying to redress the balance? could it out of a sense that you don't consider India China's equal and would belittle any development that gives us parity? A neo nazi mentality indeed.

by keep telling such crap to the people of india, it successfully proves india wants to be the neo-nazi of asia

Ironic that a citizen of a nation that has gone to war with most of it's neighbours because of land would call India a neo-nazi state.

What exactly is wrong with this? You keep trumpeting about China's military achievements and now you have a problem with India trying to redress the balance? could it out of a sense that you don't consider India China's equal and would belittle any development that gives us parity? A neo nazi mentality indeed.

Ironic that a citizen of a nation that has gone to war with most of it's neighbours because of land would call India a neo-nazi state.

have wars with neighboring countries is not considered as nazi, for example, the only major conflict we had with India is because of Indian's shitty forwarding policy which tries to invade China.

you got considered as nazi when:

1. you build up such forces when the country is DAMN poor.
2. you build up such forces aiming for invading other countries.

india is now becoming a neo-nazi. have a look at what your government is doing, it is openly opposing Muslims, discriminating women, having a arm race with China and Pak, having border dispute with ALL neighbor countries.

time to weak up from your propaganda materials.

0adc2069e3032466ee1b95076d3f5804.jpg

I just feel sick for such brainwashing reports as:

we are going to have war with china by 2020
China is going to invade in 7 years

let's make it no mistake:
by keep telling such crap to the people of india, it successfully proves india wants to be the neo-nazi of asia.

DO you even know what a neo-nazi is?
Or during your last ..Umm.. Holiday, you got a chance to watch Valkyrie or another WW2 movie and decided calling India a neo-Nazi if a fresh Insult.

Why dont you just call us hell spawn and get it over with.

P.S- Valkyrie totally sucked.
And welcome back shchinese, your last ..umm.. holiday just didn't seem long enough

have wars with neighboring countries is not considered as nazi, for example,

You're right, it is not considered nazi, imperialistic would be a better word.

the only major conflict we had with India

Yeah right, Vietnam anyone?

is because of Indian's shitty forwarding policy which tries to invade China.

India doesnt want to invade China. We are happy the way things are currently.

you build up such forces when the country is DAMN poor.

China is not rich either and has a far bigger military budget. Imperialistic.

you build up such forces aiming for invading other countries.

Lands invaded by China - Tibet, India, Vietnam, etc. Imperialistic.

it is openly opposing Muslims,

:lol: At least come up with valid reasons. Although, speaking of opposing Muslims, wasn't there a recent riot in China where Uighurs were killed?

discriminating women,

If you say so.

having a arm race with China and Pak,

If defending our borders results in an arms race then so be it.

having border dispute with ALL neighbor countries.

No, that's just China.

Perhaps it time for you to come up with better propaganda.

have wars with neighboring countries is not considered as nazi, for example, the only major conflict we had with India is because of Indian's shitty forwarding policy which tries to invade China.

india is now becoming a neo-nazi. have a look at what your government is doing, it is openly opposing Muslims, discriminating women, having a arm race with China and Pak, having border dispute with ALL neighbor countries.

dude there is a separate thread to show. What is the relation btw hindus and muslims in india pls do some reading from that:cheers:

Discriminating women u will get the answer for this by answering these questions :what:
1. Remember the current president of India ?
2. women's reservation bill in our parliament?
3. first women CEO of pepsi co ?

Will 50 Percent of Indian CEOs be Women by 2020?

this is called empowerment of women :)

Having border disputes with all neighbors ? pls explain:cheers:

India a neo nazi ? Indian army had fought the nazis and contributed to preserving sovreignity of many countries and itself.
This was when chinas going to be farmers army were still planting rice and knew nothing about a gun.

There is nothing called a great empire. Alexander ? Nepoleon ? All dies with time. You are not there yet. So wait and enjoy your time, coz there is end to anything and everything. I thought you had more IQ than indians. May be only on internet and in papers.

Want to talk about opposing muslims in china? nuh, lets forget it.

So, we are gonna have .....

+250 su30mki

+ 126mmrca(i hope its SH or eurofighter typhoon)

+mig29k

+mirage2000

+ Modernized MiG-29's

+ 300 Mig 21's

+100 Mig 27's

+180 Specat Jaguar

+upgraded (?) Harriers

+LCA

:cheesy:

- correct if i am wrong , i am not sure with the numbers !

look close after taking off that marijuana cigar and glasses ! :partay:

my mistake! you have your Land Crashing Aircrafts there.

but you know, when you get these stuff, our J-xx will have already been in mess production.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

As I said earlier you gotta try harder, Read carefully. "LCA" should give you a hint.:chilli:

LCA is only comparable to our L-15 trainer which will never saw active service in PLAAF.

Brother; He is an Indian, thats why.:cheers:

brother open your mouth when you know something about me of keep your mouth shut the admins and mods know who i am and where i stay and where i am posting from.

i have spend many days on this forum and do so regularly but due to my own work commitments i cannot post regularly because its the same thing that goes on here i read the better thread for my own knowledge.
this was because of the member query who said i only show up when ....... i only posted here because of a certain troll was spreading ill information about which he knew almost nothing

and greyboy try to attack my posts and not me remember do not be a racist i am not and i will not take it kindly next time you call me indian
ok my child now close your eyes with the band and keep glued to your moniters maybe something will fiter into your non-existent grey matter as well

bye bye

you are very TRUE INDEED LCA will never see ACTIVE SERVICE IN PLAAF
LOL ROLF ha ha ha ha ;-) )

our PLAAF pilots only flies J-8/J-10/J-11/J-11B/H-6/FBC-1

and our

Shenzhou spaceship.

:smokin: all made in China

your indian pilots can hold a banner which says "please kill me using weapons from russia, not your Chinese clone."

j11bs.jpg

Shenyang J-11BS.

3351976769_17fe4decab_m.jpg

Shenyang J-11B

:bounce: you can keep buying, we will keep building and upgrading. at the end of the day, are will still be a damn poor country and we will master the technologies on how to build decent fighters.

World's master in copy-cat think that they can become master in technology by stealing it. Hat's of to chiense...................................................

intro_shanghai.jpg

and when did India think to invade China... will u pls elaborate.

And do I need to mention atrocities on Tibet by chinese here, when u dont know about Muslims in India and better not talk about it. India muslims are respected all over the world and thats a fact .

Bring in china some democracy and then talk about governance. Do u have guts or freedom to oppose the next President of your country..no bcoz u are not a democracy.

Regarding arm race: China was the first to have N bomb in arsenal....its track record in N Proliferation to Pak...
and then this guy is accusing India for having a arm race with neighbours. Shut up with ur non-senese:angry:

So, we are gonna have .....

+250 su30mki

+ 126mmrca(i hope its SH or eurofighter typhoon)

+mig29k

+mirage2000

+ Modernized MiG-29's

+ 300 Mig 21's

+100 Mig 27's

+180 Specat Jaguar

+upgraded (?) Harriers

+LCA

:cheesy:

- correct if i am wrong , i am not sure with the numbers !

war mongering attitude...India is inviting destruction and deaths of millions....shame

war mongering attitude...India is inviting destruction and deaths of millions....shame

Dude mind your own business and look towards your own country you need not to tell us what we have to do we know better than you how to manage our resources

Back
Top Bottom