What's new

IAF wants 50 more Sukhois to counter China, Pakistan

J-11B

Compare J-11B to the MKIs. The J-11B looks like a cheap rip-off of the Su-30 series. :lol:

:cheesy:

cheap rip off?

we built those fighters and thus we can upgrade any part of it when we want.

sure, the layout is a direct copy from the Su-27sk, but is there anything else not designed/made in China? radar, missiles, engine?

you can't build any of these stuff.

we also have these babies, they are dead cheap and much easier to maintain. while at the same time, when it fire a missile to your city, that is still a deadly missile capable of sending your neo-nazi to see your nazi masters.

Bajaj Pulsar:
46b3ac644a4d61edb69d7fdb6bd7e4b6.jpg

Chinese Gulsar:
07a1131f4ec9298866f377d67c1a1127.jpg

5e14df8a6bf0c85cef80f3e9279ddfff.jpg

4fcaa77fac16a8fd732c139901b36010.jpg

:bunny::bunny::bunny:
Chinese carbon copy of hamara Bajaj - India - NEWS - The Times of India

we also have these babies, they are dead cheap and much easier to maintain. while at the same time, when it fire a missile to your city, that is still a deadly missile capable of sending your neo-nazi to see your nazi masters.

Yup.. I know about that plane. Another Chinese cheap rip-off... this time of the IAI Lavi -

:taz:

f6fcbb67412dd11c568eab2c1da8dadc.jpg

J-10B, based on our 30 years experience using this layout, first used in J-9 in 1970s, well ahead of crap like lavi. have a look at our failed J-9 prototype:

how you are going to match up with us? it takes us 30 years to get to the current status of J-10B, are you going to spend another 30 years to catch up? sorry, that is not going to happen, neo-nazi will never be tolerated.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Yup.. I know about that plane. Another Chinese cheap rip-off... this time of the IAI Lavi -
:taz:

shut up, have a look at my above post, the J-9 photo. you typical brainwashed indians.

talk to the origina sukhoi owners
now tell me all what engines does china manufacture for its so called deadly planes why do you buy engines from us?
no dont give me the bull crap with links that one day we will kill the bear lol
open your mouth that day when you can till then play with the images as much you can

if you want to compare seriously then do reply i will show you where your j-11 and j-10 stands in respect to the flankers
bye bye

loss of bandwidth

talk to the origina sukhoi owners
now tell me all what engines does china manufacture for its so called deadly planes why do you buy engines from us?
no dont give me the bull crap with links that one day we will kill the bear lol
open your mouth that day when you can till then play with the images as much you can

J-11B/BS has a crappy AL-31 engine and a Chinese made WS-10 engine installed. This has been confirmed about 100 times by the inside sources.

that concludes the story.

su-30mki is a beast with no doubt.ignore those copy comment,it will go away once the c919 and J-X soar in the sky

if you want to compare seriously then do reply i will show you where your j-11 and j-10 stands in respect to the flankers

why Chinese no longer order any of your flankers?
why Su-27sk is regarded as junk by Chinese?
why when your president offered Su-35, we just said no?

sure, engines are another issue, it can take us another 10 years to gain 100% independent supply, however we will just do it, pay the price and do it.

russia now should consider to import some of our cj-10 to replace your shitty kh-55 ****.

File:CJ-10 naval.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:smokin:

benefited? how? shared the experience on this layout? that is the standard way of doing engineering. you don't just isolate yourself and build advanced fighters in your bedroom.

that is the bottom line.

Contradictory. Couple of posts back you taunted Indians of "not making anything all by themselves".

su-30mki is a beast with no doubt.ignore those copy comment,it will go away once the c919 and J-X soar in the sky

they have gas, they can just sit there doing nothing but just export their gas and weapons inherited from USSR.

russia will always be our biggest enemy.

Back
Top Bottom