What's new

IAF- New Airbase Near China Opened Today

SAMs are used o destroy aircraft not airports and airstrips.From what i understand a ballistic missile is useless in the HimalayasYou have continuous mountain ranges with peaks touching 6000-7000mts near that place.

Wise Kido; Is this your post ?

Typical Indian mentality= Bad Loser !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

it looks like sam to you ?it desiged for the tough terrain

SY-400

Sy-400 against himalaya's? Wow he he. You gotta be joking sir. Let me know what can damage mountains. Nuclear weapons are baby against mountains. What the hell is sy-400 against himalayan's sir? Hehe i think we should atleast talk like adults sir. There is no weapon that can damage mountains. Most Talibani knew it and even america said the talibani who hides inside mountains are nearly impossible to kill as super power america's weapons are useless against mountains. What is tiny china sir? First go match russia hehe. Than think about matching america and damaging mountains sir. Thank you.

Wise Kido; Is this your post ?

Typical Indian mentality= Bad Loser !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

I dont think that anyone is going to escalate it to the levels of ballistic missiles at the initial level.

And as far conventional weapons are concerned the terrain and Himalayas can be a problem... What is your take on it Grey boy

Sir do you know nuclear weapons are useless on mountains? Even nuclear weapons cant do much against mountains. Thats why india made our missile bases inside mountains near indo-china border. Ballistic missiles will fly over mountains but it cant do much against mountain. It cant hurt mountain. In india mountains are next to god. Our lord shiva lives on mountain. Its most powerful god and symbol of power. Nuclear weapons are useless against mountains. Let alone tiny baby ballistic missiles which carrys n-warheads. By the way sir your ballistic missile even hit anywhere near our IAF base then its time to pack your bags. IAF aint IA. Better go and ask your PLAAF sir.

A very informative post I sir. A very very informative post indeed.

I dont think that anyone is going to escalate it to the levels of ballistic missiles at the initial level.

And as far conventional weapons are concerned the terrain and Himalayas can be a problem... What is your take on it Grey boy

Buddy; Totally agreed himalayas could be a problem for ground force.

But i just sick and tired of that kido which knew nothing about

military, trying to pretend to be an expert. :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

I think it would be better realize that India and China going for war means

Forget economy, forget progress forget everything
It means
1/3 of the human population going for war.
It will claim at least 10 million lives on both sides.

Guys we should act bit responsible. War mongering is not an answer to our problems. If we go for war there would be no AP or Aksai Chin or Tibet left at the very first place to claim.

India is strong China is stronger but that does not mean that we can go for a war.

I think it would be better realize that India and China going for war means

Forget economy, forget progress forget everything
It means
1/3 of the human population going for war.
It will claim at least 10 million lives on both sides.

Guys we should act bit responsible. War mongering is not an answer to our problems. If we go for war there would be no AP or Aksai Chin or Tibet left at the very first place to claim.

India is strong China is stronger but that does not mean that we can go for a war.

If we sweat in times of peace we will not be shedding blood in Times of War

half boiled egg what do you know about theatre specific weapons

Sy-400 against himalaya's? Wow he he. You gotta be joking sir. Let me know what can damage mountains. Nuclear weapons are baby against mountains. What the hell is sy-400 against himalayan's sir? Hehe i think we should atleast talk like adults sir. There is no weapon that can damage mountains. Most Talibani knew it and even america said the talibani who hides inside mountains are nearly impossible to kill as super power america's weapons are useless against mountains. What is tiny china sir? First go match russia hehe. Than think about matching america and damaging mountains sir. Thank you.

himalaya:8,849 m SY-400:20,000-30,000m

himalaya:8,849 m SY-400:20,000-30,000m

Sir you are not getting my point. China is offensive and india is defender. We aint going in SY-400 hehe. Its more likely china coming in hamalayan's. So in short am saying better prepare for it. We are master of defending and china dont have any answer for our himalaya which are smaller then sy-400. If india goes in sy-400 then yes we would get destroyed by PLA. Same way if PLA comes to war us on himalayan's then result wont be sweet for PLA sir hehe.

Now how Lord Shiva is related to Dalai Lama............:taz:

Sir am not comparing lord shiva with our dalai lama. What am saying is lord shiva indian god while dalai lama is nearly a god for tibetens. Am not comparing them. When you said our god is in tibet then i said tibet god buddha's main man dalai lama is in india. Got my point sir? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom