What's new

IAF- New Airbase Near China Opened Today

It all comes down to this simple fact:

"A thief must sleep with one eye open!" :woot:
Nice one.

There is no harm in preparing for the worst. But many Indians seem to think that CHina will just cross the border whenever it feels like. THere are a lot of difficulties they would have to face even if they are in defence, like the harsh climate and terrain which allow operations at few times of the year and in few ways.

ISRO2 and Join, you know the numerical superiority of China over all its neighbours is overwhelming. Therefore, like I said earlier our efforts are token. A good and healthy sign of Indian seriousness would be when we consider our self at war during peace times and prepare our selves accordingly. These reactive measures dont excite me nor encourage me. All said and done all these happenings are good for India as it seems the reality has seeped in. Therefore we should ensure peace for as long as possible just in order to create our credible nuclear deterrent, that way we can ensure that no country takes us for granted.

ISRO2 and Join, you know the numerical superiority of China over all its neighbours is overwhelming. Therefore, like I said earlier our efforts are token. A good and healthy sign of Indian seriousness would be when we consider our self at war during peace times and prepare our selves accordingly. These reactive measures dont excite me nor encourage me. All said and done all these happenings are good for India as it seems the reality has seeped in. Therefore we should ensure peace for as long as possible just in order to create our credible nuclear deterrent, that way we can ensure that no country takes us for granted.

Sir i agree with you totally but its not always about numbers. If its about numbers then israel would have parish by now sir. Israel not only defended but won also. You are right sir that india need to play down the incursion untill our infrastructure ready. This is the reason sir. Please do read. Thank you.
Infrastructure first, PLA later- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

We are sir, The first batch of F-INSAS will be ready by 2012, The T-90 BHISHMA production has been increased and ofcourse Arjun is In large scale.... Another heavy vehcle factory planning to be built up, BOLT is inducted. What elce needed as of now... We have many projects coming aswell

Sir 2011 and 2012 is the year of great military power india. By 2012 so many deadly weapons india getting that i can't type in words because the list is too long. Some of them are aircraft carrier, MRCA, More phalcon awacs, AAD anti-missile system, P-8i, Super hercules, attack helicopters and may be Chinook by america as talks going on, LCA TEJAS, more nuclear subs, More stealth destroyer which can carry N-warheads, Brahmoss, latest radars and all types of missiles and torpedos and AK-650 guns that can piers thick metal, Agni 5 will b inducted as 2010 its test date or may be it will be inducted by 2013 etc etc. Sir list goes on. India will be most deadly force in asia. 2012 will be indian year sir.

i really don't know why we think negative abut any issue.India is free to open or close her air bases secondly its not near Pakistani border.why we behave childish like Indian gov.

Sir 2011 and 2012 is the year of great military power india. By 2012 so many deadly weapons india getting that i can't type in words because the list is too long. Some of them are aircraft carrier, MRCA, More phalcon awacs, AAD anti-missile system, P-8i, Super hercules, attack helicopters and may be Chinook by america as talks going on, LCA TEJAS, more nuclear subs, More stealth destroyer which can carry N-warheads, Brahmoss, latest radars and all types of missiles and torpedos and AK-650 guns that can piers thick metal, Agni 5 will b inducted as 2010 its test date or may be it will be inducted by 2013 etc etc. Sir list goes on. India will be most deadly force in asia. 2012 will be indian year sir.

SIR; India is running out of time, SIR; Remind you China is going to

attack India in oct-2009. SIR; So all your so call powerful weapons

in the air will be useless SIR: So 2012 will be like memorial day

for India SIR. :smitten::pakistan::china:

SIR; India is running out of time, SIR; Remind you China is going to

attack India in oct-2009. SIR; So all your so call powerful weapons

in the air will be useless SIR: So 2012 will be like memorial day

for India SIR. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Hmm..

We have a Nostrodamus amongst us.

i really don't know why we think negative abut any issue.India is free to open or close her air bases secondly its not near Pakistani border.why we behave childish like Indian gov.

Yes indeed, we should act parentish

Hmm..

We have a Nostrodamus amongst us.

he is making fun of a certain Indian report warning of a Chinese attack by the end of this year to apparently divert the attention of the Chinese population from problems at home

what's the point building a airport so close to the border,assuming one PHL-03 is attacking from the ourside ,the airport will be useless
6d91ae8a6ea1ef1a819949467468b6a7.jpg

ISRO2, I applaud your dedication to defending your motherland on this forum. Sir, if I may offer one humble piece of advice (which I am following myself):

Please focus on studies (if you are student), work (if you are employed) or looking for a job (if you are unemployed). Life is precious, time is limited -- let us be careful how we spend our precious limited time. :)

I think you guys are getting worried from China for no reason!

I really wouldnt mind a wee bit of worry vis-a-vis China. Controlled and well directed worry is productive. It may result in numerous and crucial long pending civil infrastructure and military upgradation plans to materialise. It is uncontrolled worry or panic which is harmful as it restricts thoughtful action. On the other hand, complacency is worse.

Back
Top Bottom