What's new

IAF for new assault rifle

Here's the source,

.303 Lee-Enfield rifles vs latest automatic weapons: More than 30% city cops stand no chance against criminals| Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

3rdr01.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Le itna hi apna katwane par laga hai

Last edited by a moderator:

Tuesday, May 06, 2008... And talks about 30% karachi cops... and also says tht the same doesnt go for another police departments....... Now do show us Pak police with .303 rifles!... all are armed with ARs,M-4,AKs,G3s,MP-5s,MG-3s,PKM,PKKs,Sig rifles,MP-5A5s etc etc... and various sniper rifles... and even have APCs.

For more info... see this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-police-rangers-law-enforcement-agencies.html

Tuesday, May 06, 2008... And talks about 30% karachi cops... and also says tht the same doesnt go for another police departments....... Now do show us Pak police with .303 rifles!... all are armed with ARs,M-4,AKs,G3s,MP-5s,MG-3s,PKM,PKKs,Sig rifles,MP-5A5s etc etc... and various sniper rifles... and even have APCs.

For more info... see this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...-police-rangers-law-enforcement-agencies.html

Rangers are like CRPF so calling em beat cops is stupid. BTW The pics we showed you earlier are of normal police qrt, SWAT, Flying squads. Even normal troopers carry INSAS and SLRA1.

Rangers are like CRPF so calling em beat cops is stupid. BTW The pics we showed you earlier are of normal police qrt, SWAT, Flying squads. Even normal troopers carry INSAS and SLRA1.

That thread contains tons of multimedia.. and the pics i posted are regular cops.. except 1 picture of a SWAT unit... while u guys were posting pics of your haryana or punjab swat teams... and NSG.

Another pic of polices special unit:
2m6x27d.jpg

That thread contains tons of multimedia.. and the pics i posted are regular cops.. except 1 picture of a SWAT unit... while u guys were posting pics of your haryana or punjab swat teams... and NSG.

Another pic of polices special unit
:
2m6x27d.jpg
I thought we weren't discussing special units!! Come on @DESERT FIGHTER -stick to a consistent line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, thank you I wasn't aware police units in Pakistan were also equipped with the 550 series

Ok..

The rifle is fake or airsoft, puts question on the credibility of the person posing for the photo to actually belonging to the SSG or even the Armed Forces for the matter.

Yeah our police,rangers etc use sigs but not our special forces...:lol:

The picture you posted is mostly likely that of a Norwegian AG3 instead of the G3S which looks different.
G3S is a shorter variant of the G3M to be used like a carbine (G3KA4).

Here's a photo of the G3M from POF.

550042_10151417166809130_606732382_n.jpg

Compare it with the second image you posted, there's a different flash hider on POF G3M and RIS G3 posted by you.

Here's a photo of Modified Norwegian AG3 which looks similar to the second photo.

liveleakdotcom116277m04lg0.jpg

Its a G3S not M... And that was just for comparison... notice the picatinny rail for a telescope?

Just like you posted pics of NSG and special police units from haryana? :lol:

That was BEFORE you had stipulated you only wanted pics of beat cops. And let's just stop this, it is getting really dull. Stop trying to convince me the Pakistani police are the best equipped police force on the planet- we both know the reality. There are a few well equipped special units but the regular/beat cops are usually equipped with nothing more than a baton/lathi, radio and maybe a few with an AK.

peshawar--621x414.jpg

Pakistan-Police_20130330.jpg

0_136747452108_news.jpg

Of course on the whole Pakistani police are going to be armed with AKs and the like more than their Indian counterparts but that reflects the situation within Pakistan right now- an effective warzone.

That was BEFORE you had stipulated you only wanted pics of beat cops. And let's just stop this, it is getting really dull. Stop trying to convince me the Pakistani police are the best equipped police force on the planet- we both know the reality. There are a few well equipped special units but the regular/beat cops are usually equipped with nothing more than a baton/lathi, radio and maybe a few with an AK.

peshawar--621x414.jpg

Pakistan-Police_20130330.jpg

0_136747452108_news.jpg

Of course on the whole Pakistani police are going to be armed with AKs and the like more than their Indian counterparts but that reflects the situation within Pakistan right now- an effective warzone.

Lol notice all of them with AKs and G3s? batons or lathis are used to disperse crowds... you dont fire at them....as for few units.. thts why every province and city has special police units,SWAT and Elite force.... now compare them with the .303 and FN FAL used by indian cops.

Just like you posted pics of NSG and special police units from haryana? :lol:

BTW that's NORMAL POLICE QRT I posted, you put Ranger pics . Here's

NSG

CRPF COBRA

cobra036.jpg

cobra049.jpg

DELHI SWAT

getimage.dll

HARYANA SWAT

181550-haryana-police-commandos-with-a-chhau-folk-artist-at-the-26th-s.jpg

KERALA SWAT

hqdefault.jpg

PUNJAB SWAT

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25283%2529.jpg

AND MORE. YOUR POLICE UNITS ARE OUTNUMBERED AND OUTMATCHED BY THESE FEW ALONE.

Police forces should sell the .303 rifles to civilians at a high price, and get modern assault rifles to suit their requirement.

Lol notice all of them with AKs and G3s? batons or lathis are used to disperse crowds... you dont fire at them....as for few units.. thts why every province and city has special police units,SWAT and Elite force.... now compare them with the .303 and FN FAL used by indian cops.

Your ego is based on a bumpy inferiority complex. Let me fix it! :chilli:

Police forces should sell the .303 rifles to civilians at a high price, and get modern assault rifles to suit their requirement.

to main kya post kar raha hoon. American SWAT UNIT?

Back
Top Bottom