What's new

IAF for new assault rifle

crappy??It is a Tata Indigo-Made in India ..we all know how developed your automobile market is...hahaha
DSC00702.JPG

..The second one is a Honda CBR 250...not some atlas honda cr@p

Wake up kiddo

Mahindra Scorpio

mahindra_scorpio_getaway_punjab_police.jpg

124069d1239511330t-indian-police-cars-dsc00258.jpg

Mahindra Axe

610x-6.jpg

Delhi bomb squad mobile x-ray van

M_Id_183278_Delhi_Police_.jpg

Mahindra Bolero

cctv_1451989f.jpg

Toyota Innova

29D01E2A1F49A324BFB5A3AF77828E.jpg

20130120071626.gif

Probably half of these can be bought at the price of 1 Toyota Prado used by Pakistan police... as for bikes... do google abt the Honda 750 cc bikes and suzuki 500 cc bikes used by our cops..... dont further embarass yourself.

Probably half of these can be bought at the price of 1 Toyota Prado used by Pakistan police...

So?We manufacture them inhouse and most of them are designed by Indian companies....... big difference!!.

as for bikes... do google abt the Honda 750 cc bikes and suzuki 500 cc bikes used by our cops..... dont further embarass yourself.

Which one?500/750 cc superbikes??
This is the one on the left is what Indian cops uses..usually 350/500 cc..The one of right is more sportier but usually 150/180/200/220 cc

untitled+new.bmp

Pakistan gadde me para hai. Tell your cops to buy weapons from Dera Adam Khael for a measly price. Maybe then you can have a policeman for real like this :

Police-nabs-Badami-Bagh-culprit-meme.jpg

pakistan-police_o_613009.jpg

GD5323704@A-Pakistani-police-of-3803.jpg

Dil pe mat lena par kahi aur zaroor lena.

Rangers are paramilitary... and i didnt post ranger pics... also the second pic isnt visible... anyways here:

62588_440279329399034_201999535_n.jpg

540572-RangersinKarachicarryingoutanoperationinthecitytodayEXPRESS-1366922409-741-640x480.jpg

Thats a paramilitary unit? The Indian SWAT teams look better equipped and trained unit. They look like a Karachi Choohra hit squad working for LeT.

So?We manufacture them inhouse and most of them are designed by Indian companies....... big difference!!.

Which one?500/750 cc superbikes??
This is the one on the left is what Indian cops uses..usually 350/500 cc..The one of right is more sportier but usually 150/180/200/220 cc

untitled+new.bmp

In the past they used suzuki GS500 and suzuki 750 CBX which have been scrapped and auctioned... and now use new models... here is a hint....

Probably half of these can be bought at the price of 1 Toyota Prado used by Pakistan police... as for bikes... do google abt the Honda 750 cc bikes and suzuki 500 cc bikes used by our cops..... dont further embarass yourself.

Pakistanis are rich ..!!:lol: what a waste ..! u know u could buy a decent armored vehicle from china for half the price of Prado ..?:cuckoo:

@DESERT FIGHTER seriously- how do you think is going to have better equipped cops in the long run- the nation with the 2 Trillion USD economy, projected to reach 4 Trillion in the next decade or so with higher per capita income or the nation with <$300 BN USD economy projected to reach 1 trillion USD GDP only in 2040? Please- Mumbai's GDP is almost the same as all of Pakistan's so they will be fielding far better equipped police units in the future.

Such a pointless discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan gadde me para hai. Tell your cops to buy weapons from Dera Adam Khael for a measly price. Maybe then you can have a policeman for real like this :

Police-nabs-Badami-Bagh-culprit-meme.jpg

pakistan-police_o_613009.jpg

GD5323704@A-Pakistani-police-of-3803.jpg

Dil pe mat lena par kahi aur zaroor lena.

Dil pey mat lena ... per pechay zaroor lena... i know losers can only get personal when losing :

95xy0i.jpg

34g2gk0.jpg

if0d2e.jpg

1hsaao.jpg

2zdomco.jpg

Thats 2008 mumbai police fool.

Here's something to bring you to reality:

3rdr01.jpg

LAHORE: The police of most countries are equipped with the latest weapons and technologies to combat an improving and constantly adapting crime syndicate.

The same does not go for the Lahore Police. Many of its personnel are still equipped with the 121-year-old British .303 Lee-Enfield rifle. The British Army used these rifles for more than 60 years, first being introduced in 1895. The rifle features a five- or 10-round box magazine, which is loaded manually from the top, either one round at a time or by means of five-round chargers. This means that once empty, it takes long to reload the rifle.

Armed with this rifle, the police have to face criminals armed with the latest weapons including the deadly AK-47 assault rifle (Kalashnikov), accurate shotguns, automatic rifles with small bores and foreign pistols.

Daily Times has learnt that police personnel who do have in possession new weapons have to buy bullets from their own pockets, as getting ammunition from the department is a lengthy tedious process that nobody wants to go through.

Sources within the Lahore Police said that out of more than 10,000 personnel in the city, about 3,000 cops were equipped with the .303. Interestingly, most of these personnel have been deployed on security detail outside schools, banks and even police stations. “These cops are sitting ducks if they come under persistent automatic fire,” they added.

Sources said that most police personnel deployed in the city were neglected. They said that while some cops were equipped with the Italian Berretta pistol and the latest semi-automatic rifles, others slung .303 rifles over their shoulders or held thin sticks.

The sources said that a large number of cops equipped with .303 rifles were close to retirement. They said that this was the main reason why criminals itched for a fight with the police. “The criminals know that we aren’t well armed and that they can out-gun us. There have been many encounters where the cops and robbers came across each other and the robbers came out victors,” the sources added.

An old constable deployed at a bank said, “I need at least a minute to ready my .303 rifle for firing. Once fired, it takes me time to reload it. By that time any robber with a pistol can kill or take me hostage. Also, this rifle weighs about three kilos. Lugging it around for 16 hours a day isn’t easy.”

A Crime Investigation Agency (CIA) personnel told Daily Times that he was armed with an AK-47. However, he said that the ammunition was expensive. “I want extra ammo before an operation and have to buy it with my own money. Getting it issued from the department takes a lot of time and that is what we don’t have.”

SSP (Operations) Chaudhry Shafiq said he had recently been made the SSP and would see to the situation.

This is a mumbai police Policeman today

5969647470_81339d0875_b.jpg

image5.jpg

102427984-members-of-the-mumbai-police-quick-response-gettyimages.jpg

The first 2 pictures are not mumbai police, they are probably SRPF or rural police...look at the badge on their right sleeves...the 3rd & 4th pictures are of Bihar or Uttar Pradesh police during election duty..look at their berets...regular mumbai police don't use khaki berets or berets at all...berets are only used by traffice police, mumbai police senior inspectors or force one or QRT and that too not in khaki colour but in black or red colour

Here is our BSF with tavors and Berettas during peace time border patrol

bsfkashmir.jpg

Back
Top Bottom