policecommando4.jpg

CRPF COBRA:

rntrl.jpg

Mumbai Police:

118ojud.jpg

1304361_12543419382500.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER

And this............

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25281%2529.jpg

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25285%2529.jpg

Commandos+of+the+Punjab+police+SWAT+force+Stadium+in+Mohali+on+March+29%252C+2011.+India+face+Pakistan++%25283%2529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how a 50 cal looks like?

Ummmmmm, I think it looks like this:

@DESERT FIGHTER I'm responding to your BS comments that the Indian police all still use .303s

and if you want .50 cal:

Mumbai police's M82s:

w5.jpg

27H09RN002.JPG

And @DESERT FIGHTER why are you asking me to show you like for like equipment that the Pakistani police use? Its so arbitrary- can you show me pics of Pakistan police with X-95/Tavor in service? Is the Pakistan police now some gold standard to be emulated by every police force on the planet?

@DESERT FIGHTER I'm responding to your BS comments that the Indian police all still use .303s

So your posting pics of "special squad" ? your regular cops are still stuck with 303s.... if you want to compare police from both countries here:

Our regulars:

2vnif4n.jpg

140ckfo.jpg

1ymr2t.jpg

elmw5.jpg

a5jpyg.jpg

2302-pakistan-police.jpg

28t86t0.jpg

9uu139.jpg

So your posting pics of "special squad" ? your regular cops are still stuck with 303s.... if you want to compare police from both countries here:

Our regulars:

2vnif4n.jpg

140ckfo.jpg

a5jpyg.jpg

2302-pakistan-police.jpg

28t86t0.jpg

9uu139.jpg

Firstly I highly doubt the above are "beat cops"/regulars as what kind of "regulars" go around wearing Helmets, carrying automatic weapons and the like? If they are regulars then this is just a reflection on Pakistan's near war zone-like situation right now.

Anhy FYI, Mumbai police "regulars":

118ojud.jpg

Not an .303 in sight!

Are you honestly telling me a "regular" Pakistani copper is issued with a .50 cal sniper rifle??!! NO! Every time you've made an absurd statement I've rebutted it and you've come back , changed the content of your question and moved the goal posts.

Like I've said- this is so arbitrary. Why do I have to prove to you that Indian police forces have assess to the same weaponry as Pakistani police forces? Both nations are poor and this is reflected in their police forces and equipment. On both sides there are relatively well equipped special units but for you to say that all Pakistani police "regulars" are equipped as such is nothing short of a lie.

Our regulars:

2vnif4n.jpg

140ckfo.jpg

1ymr2t.jpg

elmw5.jpg

a5jpyg.jpg

2302-pakistan-police.jpg

28t86t0.jpg

9uu139.jpg

In India,gun laws are very strict,and its not easy for civilians to own even an air gun,let alone an automatic rifle. Thats not the case in pakistan. Thats why our regular police carry no weapons at all.

Lol.... Nope we use many variants of Sig and even our police and Special forces use them:

Police:

117281211.jpg

117281206.jpg

Hi, thank you I wasn't aware police units in Pakistan were also equipped with the 550 series.

The rifle is fake or airsoft, puts question on the credibility of the person posing for the photo to actually belonging to the SSG or even the Armed Forces for the matter.

There is also a tender for a SMG (7.62mm) ... while G3S is gettin inducted:

1gokcl.jpg

gun4l.jpg

The picture you posted is mostly likely that of a Norwegian AG3 instead of the G3S which looks different.
G3S is a shorter variant of the G3M to be used like a carbine (G3KA4).

Here's a photo of the G3M from POF.

550042_10151417166809130_606732382_n.jpg

Compare it with the second image you posted, there's a different flash hider on POF G3M and RIS G3 posted by you.

Here's a photo of Modified Norwegian AG3 which looks similar to the second photo.

liveleakdotcom116277m04lg0.jpg

Firstly I highly doubt the above are "beat cops"/regulars as what kind of "regulars" go around wearing Helmets, carrying automatic weapons and the like? If they are regulars then this is just a reflection on Pakistan's near war zone-like situation right now.

Anhy FYI, Mumbai police "regulars":

118ojud.jpg

Not an .303 in sight!

Well they do... and their issued weapons include AKs,G-3s etc etc...and have being doing since decades...all the pics are of regular cops... except the yellowish uniform which belongs to the SWAT unit... as for "Not an .303 in sight" enjoy:

210g6cl.jpg

210g6cl.jpg

4f6le.jpg

2w56f08.jpg

Are you honestly telling me a "regular" Pakistani copper is issued with a .50 cal sniper rifle??!! NO! Every time you've made an absurd statement I've rebutted it and you've come back , changed the content of your question and moved the goal posts.

Yes i remember you rebutting my 119 arjun mbt vs your imaginery 240+ mbts in service..

Like I've said- this is so arbitrary. Why do I have to prove to you that Indian police forces have assess to the same weaponry as Pakistani police forces? Both nations are poor and this is reflected in their police forces and equipment. On both sides there are relatively well equipped special units but for you to say that all Pakistani police "regulars" are equipped as such is nothing short of a lie.

Well they are.

Our regulars:]\
The reason is PAK has more Guns then humans, every person carries a gun and don't know when u get shot.

PAK gun culture and violent society make police ready with More firepower then its adversaries,. India india 303 is used for thieves and local goons.

While in PAK, thieves also armed with AK47

All this shows that how violent PAK is. If you compare with US and UK police which is far more modern then PAK, they carry only Handgun or sometimes stun gun (UK). Police weaponry shows how the society is.

Well they do... and their issued weapons include AKs,G-3s etc etc...and have being doing since decades...all the pics are of regular cops... except the yellowish uniform which belongs to the SWAT unit... as for "Not an .303 in sight" enjoy:

210g6cl.jpg

210g6cl.jpg

4f6le.jpg

2w56f08.jpg

Yes i remember you rebutting my 119 arjun mbt vs your imaginery 240+ mbts in service..

Well they are.

Thats 2008 mumbai police fool.

Here's something to bring you to reality:

3rdr01.jpg

LAHORE: The police of most countries are equipped with the latest weapons and technologies to combat an improving and constantly adapting crime syndicate.

The same does not go for the Lahore Police. Many of its personnel are still equipped with the 121-year-old British .303 Lee-Enfield rifle. The British Army used these rifles for more than 60 years, first being introduced in 1895. The rifle features a five- or 10-round box magazine, which is loaded manually from the top, either one round at a time or by means of five-round chargers. This means that once empty, it takes long to reload the rifle.

Armed with this rifle, the police have to face criminals armed with the latest weapons including the deadly AK-47 assault rifle (Kalashnikov), accurate shotguns, automatic rifles with small bores and foreign pistols.

Daily Times has learnt that police personnel who do have in possession new weapons have to buy bullets from their own pockets, as getting ammunition from the department is a lengthy tedious process that nobody wants to go through.

Sources within the Lahore Police said that out of more than 10,000 personnel in the city, about 3,000 cops were equipped with the .303. Interestingly, most of these personnel have been deployed on security detail outside schools, banks and even police stations. “These cops are sitting ducks if they come under persistent automatic fire,” they added.

Sources said that most police personnel deployed in the city were neglected. They said that while some cops were equipped with the Italian Berretta pistol and the latest semi-automatic rifles, others slung .303 rifles over their shoulders or held thin sticks.

The sources said that a large number of cops equipped with .303 rifles were close to retirement. They said that this was the main reason why criminals itched for a fight with the police. “The criminals know that we aren’t well armed and that they can out-gun us. There have been many encounters where the cops and robbers came across each other and the robbers came out victors,” the sources added.

An old constable deployed at a bank said, “I need at least a minute to ready my .303 rifle for firing. Once fired, it takes me time to reload it. By that time any robber with a pistol can kill or take me hostage. Also, this rifle weighs about three kilos. Lugging it around for 16 hours a day isn’t easy.”

A Crime Investigation Agency (CIA) personnel told Daily Times that he was armed with an AK-47. However, he said that the ammunition was expensive. “I want extra ammo before an operation and have to buy it with my own money. Getting it issued from the department takes a lot of time and that is what we don’t have.”

SSP (Operations) Chaudhry Shafiq said he had recently been made the SSP and would see to the situation.

This is a mumbai police Policeman today

5969647470_81339d0875_b.jpg

image5.jpg

102427984-members-of-the-mumbai-police-quick-response-gettyimages.jpg

Thats 2008 mumbai police fool.

Here's something to bring you to reality:

3rdr01.jpg

LAHORE: The police of most countries are equipped with the latest weapons and technologies to combat an improving and constantly adapting crime syndicate.

The same does not go for the Lahore Police. Many of its personnel are still equipped with the 121-year-old British .303 Lee-Enfield rifle. The British Army used these rifles for more than 60 years, first being introduced in 1895. The rifle features a five- or 10-round box magazine, which is loaded manually from the top, either one round at a time or by means of five-round chargers. This means that once empty, it takes long to reload the rifle.

Armed with this rifle, the police have to face criminals armed with the latest weapons including the deadly AK-47 assault rifle (Kalashnikov), accurate shotguns, automatic rifles with small bores and foreign pistols.

Daily Times has learnt that police personnel who do have in possession new weapons have to buy bullets from their own pockets, as getting ammunition from the department is a lengthy tedious process that nobody wants to go through.

Sources within the Lahore Police said that out of more than 10,000 personnel in the city, about 3,000 cops were equipped with the .303. Interestingly, most of these personnel have been deployed on security detail outside schools, banks and even police stations. “These cops are sitting ducks if they come under persistent automatic fire,” they added.

Sources said that most police personnel deployed in the city were neglected. They said that while some cops were equipped with the Italian Berretta pistol and the latest semi-automatic rifles, others slung .303 rifles over their shoulders or held thin sticks.

The sources said that a large number of cops equipped with .303 rifles were close to retirement. They said that this was the main reason why criminals itched for a fight with the police. “The criminals know that we aren’t well armed and that they can out-gun us. There have been many encounters where the cops and robbers came across each other and the robbers came out victors,” the sources added.

An old constable deployed at a bank said, “I need at least a minute to ready my .303 rifle for firing. Once fired, it takes me time to reload it. By that time any robber with a pistol can kill or take me hostage. Also, this rifle weighs about three kilos. Lugging it around for 16 hours a day isn’t easy.”

A Crime Investigation Agency (CIA) personnel told Daily Times that he was armed with an AK-47. However, he said that the ammunition was expensive. “I want extra ammo before an operation and have to buy it with my own money. Getting it issued from the department takes a lot of time and that is what we don’t have.”

SSP (Operations) Chaudhry Shafiq said he had recently been made the SSP and would see to the situation.

This is a mumbai police Policeman today

5969647470_81339d0875_b.jpg

image5.jpg

102427984-members-of-the-mumbai-police-quick-response-gettyimages.jpg

Fool where is the source? and find me a pic of Pakistani police with .303! and your posting the pictures of Special forces... here is a rare video of Pakistani SWAT unit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlcUNOvzhLk

Back
Top Bottom