What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fazlur Khan

Father of tubular designs for high-rises, designer of Sears Tower – the tallest building in the United States

412px-FRKhan.jpg

Abdus Suttar Khan

Very few know about him.. one of the root causes of American Air force Air superiority, distinguished aerospace researcher for four decades with NASA, Pratt & Whitney, and the power generation company Alstom

From his four decades of research at NASA, United Technology, and Alstom, Dr. Khan invented more than 40 different alloys for commercial application in space shuttles, advanced commercial jet engines, and U.S. air force jet engines. These alloys made engines lighter, which enabled the aircraft to fly faster.

537px-Suttar_006.jpg

Commercial products developed

1) Nano-catalysts developed are used for in fuel flow path in advanced jet engines for high mach propulsion

2) Advanced abrasion resistant materials developed are used for increased fuel efficiencies of US AF fighter engines (Proprietary to United Technologies’ Pratt & Whitney)

3) Corrosion & fatigue resistant coatings deposited by cathodic arc process is used in advanced commercial in Pratt & Whiney jet engines (Proprietary to United Technologies’ Pratt & Whitney)

4) Electrodeposited wear resistant coatings developed is used in advanced GT24/26 industrial gas turbine engines by Alstom, Switzerland (Proprietary to Alstom, Switzerland)

5) Electrodeposited oxidation-corrosion resistant coatings used by Alstom, Switzerland in Alstom Power GT-11 industrial gas turbine engines (Proprietary to Alstom, Switzerland)

I think Bangladeshi's should join West Bengal instead - that means join India

We already have a place called Chitranjan Park in Delhi reserved for you (for those who dont know CR Park is like a mini Bengal in Delhi) :D

Doesnt mean people Hate Tagore...

Not hate but I believe people R indifferent to Tagore or Nazrul. At least my friend circles in school & now UNI gives me that notion. How do U expect an ignorant gen who have 0 idea about BD history to care about literary works. Older gen like my mom listens to both tagore & nazrul's songs. But awami budhijibis R blowing out tagorism way out of proportion suppressing the unique culture literary works of this land and I hate BAL fagots for that. Awami& leftist thugs R seeding WB culture into the upcoming gen IMO.

bengalis in Tripura see bd bengalis as brothers.....but ofcourse we donot like the bd chors infested in our area

I was born and bred in Dhaka. I have never been to India. I know that a huge number of Bengali people live in India. I am curious about How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh & Bangladeshi?

I would like to ask Indian Bengali members to answer the question.
due to illegal immigration,the image for bangladeshis in kolkata is not very good.... still the "bangal" community has some sympathy,but the ghoti community hates bangladeshis, and thats a fact

ah.. stop... some people think Amar shonar Bangla is not appropriate as it was written to unite Both Bengal.... Doesnt mean people Hate Tagore...

so you are saying that members who posted and thanked those anti tagore stuff which also include you are against the idea of united bengal

ah.. stop... some people think Amar shonar Bangla is not appropriate as it was written to unite Both Bengal.... Doesnt mean people Hate Tagore...

so you are saying that members who posted and thanked those anti tagore stuff which also include you are against the idea of united bengal

Based on that logic what is your "country"

At least most Pakistanis understand the same language. You Indians have much greater divisions along not just ethnic but even caste lines. Talk about artificial borders!

As for me, I'm just using logic. The revolution isn't complete.

India is a state founded on the principle of Unity in Diversity, Through out the History we suffered under same invaders and we have common history and we will share common future.

Let me add one more important Bengali

Honorable President of India Shree Pranab Mukerjee

pranab-mukherjee_350_081412073014.jpg

actually "bengali" was itself a religion... we used to take pride of the great men of our community irrespective of their religion.... very unfortunate to see a bunch of ultra-religious faggots divided the community to such extent

My idea of Bangladesh was very favourable before joining this forum, since I am of bangal fraternity (those who trace their root to erstwhile east Bengal ).

However after I joined the forum my idea of Bangladesh has been changed drastically and I almost became borderline xenophobic. So I avoid getting into serious discussion with bd guys now.

I think Bangladeshi's should join West Bengal instead - that means join India

We already have a place called Chitranjan Park in Delhi reserved for you (for those who dont know CR Park is like a mini Bengal in Delhi) :D

Chittaranjan Park is the modern jazzed-up name. Earlier it was called EPDP Colony (East Pakistan Displaced Persons colony) for refugees from what used to be East Pakistan. It was then on the outskirts of Delhi. Now its close to Nehru Place. :)
Just because the city grew so much.

My idea of Bangladesh was very favourable before joining this forum, since I am of bangal fraternity (those who trace their root to erstwhile east Bengal ).

However after I joined the forum my idea of Bangladesh has been changed drastically and I almost became borderline xenophobic. So I avoid getting into serious discussion with bd guys now.

The funny guys here are hardly representative of BD today.

actually "bengali" was itself a religion... we used to take pride of the great men of our community irrespective of their religion.... very unfortunate to see a bunch of ultra-religious faggots divided the community to such extent

Why not come to us and become Proud Bangladeshis then? only bengal community sounds nice :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom