What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give up Islamism and become champion of Secularism for my Ghoti Brothers...

That's funny really, someone inclined to communality can never understand the concept of secularism. Even if you do, that'll be gross injustice to yourself.

I want Some pdf bangladeshis to participate in Mirakkel Akkel challenger 7. They have good chance to win.:D

I will give up Islamism and become champion of Secularism for my Ghoti Brothers...

Aaste kon, noile ghoda hasbe.

Yeah...for our dislike we selected his song as our national anthem. Is this crap written in your school text book?

No thats the crap that gets written in the gutter section of PDF - Bangladeshi defence everyday by the likes of idune,al-zakir, luffy etc.

This is insane the thread opener's view was simple.
U guys couldve' share interesting things, instead of this is now a troll thread.
Who got some brain should not waste time here.

Not hate but I believe people R indifferent to Tagore or Nazrul. At least my friend circles in school & now UNI gives me that notion. How do U expect an ignorant gen who have 0 idea about BD history to care about literary works. Older gen like my mom listens to both tagore & nazrul's songs. But awami budhijibis R blowing out tagorism way out of proportion suppressing the unique culture literary works of this land and I hate BAL fagots for that. Awami& leftist thugs R seeding WB culture into the upcoming gen IMO.

For them, history of Bangladesh starts from 1971. Not before that, and it is that which is very crucial to know about. No Jinnah, no East Pakistan, and no Bangladesh.

Hell, they don't even know much post 71' :rofl:

I was born and bred in Dhaka. I have never been to India. I know that a huge number of Bengali people live in India. I am curious about How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh & Bangladeshi?

I would like to ask Indian Bengali members to answer the question.

To answer your question:
e6d40d7a.jpg

There, I broadened your horizons :)

why don't you guys make a pole ask Indian members do you guys like India or BD... lol What about South Korea and North korea.... well don't ask DIDI opinion she will every one @$$ who asked this question to her... what speculated and Day dreamers is living in BD... too many Internet warriors....

why don't you guys make a pole ask Indian members do you guys like India or BD... lol What about South Korea and North korea.... well don't ask DIDI opinion she will every one @$$ who asked this question to her... what speculated and Day dreamers is living in BD... too many Internet warriors....

IMO,

We got an independent country, but they are not that much lucky/

They support our Bengali spirit based independent country, but they do not want to have a Bengali spirit based independent country (because they are not genuine secular but pro-Hindu). Oper/Aper crap!@

add Bangladesh to India, you will see Bangalis dominate bharoth. With only 9 crore mamata didi gives delhi huge headaches, imagine adding 15 more crore to that.

You are living in INDIAN subcontinent... not Mighty BD sub continent..

Real life Bangladeshis are ok, PDF bangladeshis(most of them) seem to live in an alternate world.

They can be insecure at times, specially because everyone relates sub continent to India, Pakistan, no one thinks of Bangladesh.

Though it's the 1st time I'm hearing this fact, probably the reason behind this is the indices (life expectancy, HDI etc. ) where both Pakistan and india lag behind BD. So, who relates sub continent to only india and Pakistan thinks that these two are currently band of brothers polishing rifles all the day pointing to each other standing behind BD...why to include BD with these lower standard?

IMO,

We got an independent country, but they are not that much lucky/

They support our Bengali spirit based independent country, but they do not want to have a Bengali spirit based independent country (because they are not genuine secular but pro-Hindu). Oper/Aper crap!@

You are confused here, what does religion has to do with language based identity.

Indian bengalis also think the same regarding BD's pro Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom