What's new

Hitler's speech they don't want you to listen

All Germans believe Hitler to be a maniac

All Germans ?

Neo-Nazis on the Rise Across Eastern Germany

crunch_nazis_0630.jpg

All Germans believe Hitler to be a maniac

Most Pakistanis go to great lengths proving Hitler was the good guy -.-

Because Germans are instilled with a guilt for something they themselves didn't do. Simple as that. I don't like Hitler but despite his ruthless ways, the change he brought to Germany in 12 years, we haven't been able to bring in the last 62 years.

For the last time, Mr. "Desert Fox", all of the "crimes" in the world committed by the USA have nothing to do with Hitler.

You slam supposed acts by the USA but ignore those committed by your Aryan heros. So be it. Your arguments are infantile and nonsensical. All you can do is post pictures of Hiroshima and scream like a little boy, "But... But... Hitler shook Jesse Owen's hand!!"

So... What.

Go ahead and have the last word. Dream of your goose-stepping heroes at night. I really wish you'd go to Germany, stand on a street corner, and shout "Hitler was a great man!" at the top of your lungs, and see what happens.

One should be careful when waking up a sleeping giant. It's an expensive matter.

For the last time, Mr. "Desert Fox", all of the "crimes" in the world committed by the USA have nothing to do with Hitler.

Mr Chogy,The thread is about Hitler's speech regarding American governments hypocrisy, double standards, and lies to cover up the atrocities committed at its hands.

You slam supposed acts by the USA but ignore those committed by your Aryan heros. So be it.

Sir, first of all, for the past 60+ years all we have been hearing, reading, and seeing is the allied side of the story that supposedly Hitler and the Nazis committed all of those atrocities, and anyone who states otherwise, even if he has done years of research and gathered valuable evidence to support his argument, he is labeled a "anti-semit/racist" and either defamed by the media or imprisoned. A good example is Ernst Zundel, a German who challenged the lies but he was never given a chance to present the gathered evidence despite the fact that he was ready to present everything he had and he even had the support, but what happened to him? So called freedom of speech didn't apply to him because he challenged the one sided story we have been fed from 60 years, and he was sent to prison. Its funny how western countries accuse others of suppressing people's given rights, yet they themselves are no different. And then you wonder why i accuse them of hypocrisy?

Your arguments are infantile and nonsensical.
Not at all Mr Chogy, this is what you think.

All you can do is post pictures of Hiroshima and scream like a little boy,
But is that not true??? Or are you going to blame that too on the Nazis and the evil Aryans?

"But... But... Hitler shook Jesse Owen's hand!!"

So... What.

What do you mean?? All these years people have been fed the lie that Hitler refused to shake Owens hand because he was a "subhuman black" so therefore Hitler skipped him while he shook everyone else' hand. However, that was just another lie fed to people by the media.

you'd go to Germany, stand on a street corner, and shout "Hitler was a great man!" at the top of your lungs, and see what happens.

Mr Chogy, you are yourself confirming western hypocrisy. While you will find people wearing shirts with Stalins face on it or even the Communist symbol, but somehow it is bad to have Hitler and the Swastika?

Mr Chogy,The thread is about Hitler's speech regarding American governments hypocrisy, double standards, and lies to cover up the atrocities committed at its hands.

Sir, first of all, for the past 60+ years all we have been hearing, reading, and seeing is the allied side of the story that supposedly Hitler and the Nazis committed all of those atrocities, and anyone who states otherwise, even if he has done years of research and gathered valuable evidence to support his argument, he is labeled a "anti-semit/racist" and either defamed by the media or imprisoned. A good example is Ernst Zundel, a German who challenged the lies but he was never given a chance to present the gathered evidence despite the fact that he was ready to present everything he had and he even had the support, but what happened to him? So called freedom of speech didn't apply to him because he challenged the one sided story we have been fed from 60 years, and he was sent to prison. Its funny how western countries accuse others of suppressing people's given rights, yet they themselves are no different. And then you wonder why i accuse them of hypocrisy?

Not at all Mr Chogy, this is what you think.

But is that not true??? Or are you going to blame that too on the Nazis and the evil Aryans?

What do you mean?? All these years people have been fed the lie that Hitler refused to shake Owens hand because he was a "subhuman black" so therefore Hitler skipped him while he shook everyone else' hand. However, that was just another lie fed to people by the media.

Mr Chogy, you are yourself confirming western hypocrisy. While you will find people wearing shirts with Stalins face on it or even the Communist symbol, but somehow it is bad to have Hitler and the Swastika?

USA might have committed many crimes(it certainly have) but we cannot support Hitler it is similar that you say poison is good to drink..... it has been prooved many times Hitler was racist and had committed many crimes against humanity , recently Germany returned skulls of africans which nazis used for their experiments.

USA might have committed many crimes(it certainly have) but we cannot support Hitler it is similar that you say poison is good to drink..... it has been prooved many times Hitler was racist and had committed many crimes against humanity , recently Germany returned skulls of africans which nazis used for their experiments.

As i said, this is just the American/allied version of the story, just like they said Iraq had WMD's, just like they said Saddam and Al-ciada had connections even though both hated each others guts, just like they said Pakistan supports Al-ciada meanwhile they support Al-ciada in Libya.

I'm sure you probably believe all of these lies as well.

I just ran into more American Hypocrisy, the Americans are now negotiating with Terrorist Taliban Mulah Omar:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ar-fbi-wanted-list-no-more-2.html#post2433521
A joke - so the tens of thousands of Afghan civilians, security forces, militants, American soldiers both KIA and maimed both physically and mentally, the other hundreds of NATO soldiers all fought and died for nothing for ten years.

When a negotiated settlement could have been reached in 2002-3.

633584949152697835_irony_Irony_at_its_best-s580x434-31693-580.jpg

Remember this famous American line: "We don't negotiate with terrorists; you're either with us or you're with the terrorists"

Whatever happened to that? Or did American government decide to join terrorists side?

Desert Fox, for ONE post, just ONE, focus like a laser beam.

Did the Nazis, or did they not, commit horrific acts of genocide? Yes or no?

Did they, or did they not, commit terrible wartime atrocities vs. innocent civilians in the countries they invaded?

Did they, or did they not, have "breeding farms" where blond SS supermen got to have sex with racially pure German girls?

Answer the questions. Saying things like "hypocrisy" and "America was evil" and "Jesse Owens" are not allowed and meaningless to these questions.

As i said, this is just the American/allied version of the story, just like they said Iraq had WMD's, just like they said Saddam and Al-ciada had connections even though both hated each others guts, just like they said Pakistan supports Al-ciada meanwhile they support Al-ciada in Libya.

I'm sure you probably believe all of these lies as well.

Yap WMD in iraq was a lie , but i cant prefer one evil on an other , their is no other story of Hitler even Germans , Russian , European , Americans all confirm it , and their is no doubt about it.

Desert Fox, for ONE post, just ONE, focus like a laser beam.

Did the Nazis, or did they not, commit horrific acts of genocide? Yes or no?

Did they, or did they not, commit terrible wartime atrocities vs. innocent civilians in the countries they invaded?

Did they, or did they not, have "breeding farms" where blond SS supermen got to have sex with racially pure German girls?

As i have stated earlier, since there is no clear counter argument to these accusations it would make no sense at all for any sane man to reach a premature conclusion/judgment without having to hear and see the arguments/evidence from both sides, and that has not been the case in the Western countries, you are not even allowed to question these above mentioned accusations.

Answer the questions. Saying things like "hypocrisy" and "America was evil" and "Jesse Owens" are not allowed and meaningless to these questions.

Mr Chogy, what i said regarding American governments hypocrisy is the truth.

Is it not true that your government accuses other countries (in particular, Pakistan) of supporting terrorism while they themselves provided weapons and funding to Al-ciada in Libya??????

And other hypocrisy and double standards i have already pointed out in my posts in this thread.

Secondly Mr Chogy, i never said "America is Evil", American government policies and hypocritical, nosy, double standards, and unfair.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Yap WMD in iraq was a lie , but i cant prefer one evil on an other , their is no other story of Hitler even Germans , Russian , European , Americans all confirm it , and their is no doubt about it.

I hope you do know that the above mentioned countries were the ones who were fighting Germany during WW2, so is it fair to believe the stories of the same side that was fighting Germany? That is not considered neutral source, and unfortunately these are the only sources available today.

I see that you failed to answer the questions, and tap-danced around them.

Try again. I'll make it simple. One question. Answer YES or NO.

Q) Did the Nazis, or did they not, commit horrific acts of genocide?

I hope you do know that the above mentioned countries were the ones who were fighting Germany during WW2, so is it fair to believe the stories of the same side that was fighting Germany? That is not considered neutral source, and unfortunately these are the only sources available today.

What sources you have available in favor of Hitler ?

Open your eyes and look at reality.

Back
Top Bottom