What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

there are many topics labeling "bhai bhai"
there should be some like
pakistani -indians.. "bhai bhabhi"

Let's Not Get Carried Away With The 'Bhai, Bhai' stuff! We Never Were & Never Will BE!!!!

Let's just try to just take it slow & get along, for starters!!!!
just think for a moment what a super power we can become if we both live together as before

just think for a moment what a super power we can become if we both live together as before
it is only for thinking
cannot be practicle
and also i have heard something about "chankya theory" on which India works
that is "you should not keep good relations with your neighbors but try to keep good relation with the neighbor of neighbor"

When this thread started i try to reply then was searching for some thing on google and went to an INDIAN Forum :lol: there i saw a thread on jf17 crash Damn i read 6 pages and no Pakistani post there.While indian were posting and jumping like monkeys.

Even one was saying that i wouldnt say RIP to the fallen he is our enemy and a video of Sunny deol was there in his post :lol:

Then they are celebrating the crash like there air crafts not crashing :lol: I think they dont know about the 1 Air craft per month ratio.I tried to post but then i said to my self that Monkeys will be always monkeys why bother them.

Khair i will say to the thread starter posting here this BHAI BHAI stuff is useless go post this kind of stuff in those indian forums which dont even let a Pakistani member to post lol

it is only for thinking
cannot be practicle
that is "you should not keep good relations with your neighbors but try to keep good relation with the neighbor of neighbor"
its not india who works on that..its the indian govt who might have worked on that..as u all know how elections are fought in india

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

When this thread started i try to reply then was searching for some thing on google and went to an INDIAN Forum :lol: there i saw a thread on jf17 crash Damn i read 6 pages and no Pakistani post there.While indian were posting and jumping like monkeys.

Even one was saying that i wouldnt say RIP to the fallen he is our enemy and a video of Sunny deol was there in his post :lol:

Then they are celebrating the crash like there air crafts not crashing :lol: I think they dont know about the 1 Air craft per month ratio.I tried to post but then i said to my self that Monkeys will be always monkeys why bother them.

Khair i will say to the thread starter posting here this BHAI BHAI stuff is useless go post this kind of stuff in those indian forums which dont even let a Pakistani member to post lol
bhai those bunch of cyber bugs doesnt represent whole of india..
bhai nahi toh atleast dost toh ban hi sakte hain

it is only for thinking
cannot be practicle

Chanakya was a philosopher and a statesman.His book "Arthasatra" is a brilliant read about statecraft and economy.You should give it a try sometimes.His teachings makes one more practical.You can compare him with Confucius to draw an analogy.

I dont know why this figure is demonized in Pakistan.

Most Indians have a very(verry) negative impression about Pakistan. and may be vice versa..

It is not France and England. It is India and Pakistan. equation varies. It is a religious divide that happened basically. It cannot "unite". or may be when all religions die and all humans became Atheists.

and all Indians -> "Hindu-Muslim-Sikh-Eesai-Buddh-Jain-Jew-Parsi" => India :tup:

The real face of Indians gets exposed at the events like this. When Indians comes of us, they sing of brotherhood and peace but when these are among their countrymen, the make humiliating comments to Pakistanis.

Its a wise decision that you didn't posted on Indian forum else they will pounce upon you and ridicule you.

I bet even an Indian can't even dare to start a thread like this in any Indian forum. Give it a try if you doubt this. :)

We are not the same blood and we dont have the same culture. Eid has just passed and my family ordered a cow to be slaughtered in Pakistan and we distributed all the meat to the poor people. Can we do that in "secular" india? Especially in North India where Pakistan and India share borders?

And most of us cant even trace a Hindu in our family. Maybe some have ancestors who were Hindu and Buddhists who converted to Islam but even the people of Mecca believed in a pagan belief before accepting Islam so it is irrevelant for us what our ancestors believed in thousands of years ago.

We are Muslims and you are welcomed to also become Muslims :pakistan:

Chanakya was a philosopher and a statesman.His book "Arthasatra" is a brilliant read about statecraft and economy.You should give it a try sometimes.His teachings makes one more practical.You can compare him with Confucius to draw an analogy.

I dont know why this figure is demonized in Pakistan.

Chanakya's philosophy dictates that in order to ensure the continuation of government and expansion of territory, each and every legal or illegal way is allowed independent of moral and social requirements and norms. Indian RAW is applying the same philosophy to her neighbours. The case of Tamil rebels in Sri Lanka is an excellent example of practical implementation of Chankya Philosophy. Islam strictly prohibit such a philisophy, that is why it cannot be acceptable in Pakistan.

Chanakya's philosophy dictates that in order to ensure the continuation of government and expansion of territory, each and every legal or illegal way is allowed independent of moral and social requirements and norms. Indian RAW is applying the same philosophy to her neighbours. The case of Tamil rebels in Sri Lanka is an excellent example of practical implementation of Chankya Philosophy. Islam strictly prohibit such a philisophy, that is why it cannot be acceptable in Pakistan.
is this what your news paper reads every day, when you get annoyed by the presence of Indian troops in Kashmir, the SL army sponsered goondas in SL killed Tamil men and raped women just to demoralize the community with our with out the help of India LTTE would have found a way to fight back.
Just don't fool the world by saying Indians initiated the LTTE cause, it was SL's biased policy against Tamils that invited a freedom movement in the Island nation.

Now stop trolling

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

We are not the same blood and we dont have the same culture. Eid has just passed and my family ordered a cow to be slaughtered in Pakistan and we distributed all the meat to the poor people. Can we do that in "secular" india? Especially in North India where Pakistan and India share borders?

And most of us cant even trace a Hindu in our family. Maybe some have ancestors who were Hindu and Buddhists who converted to Islam but even the people of Mecca believed in a pagan belief before accepting Islam so it is irrevelant for us what our ancestors believed in thousands of years ago.

We are Muslims and you are welcomed to also become Muslims :pakistan:
you are also welcomed to become a Hindu

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

The real face of Indians gets exposed at the events like this. When Indians comes of us, they sing of brotherhood and peace but when these are among their countrymen, the make humiliating comments to Pakistanis.

Its a wise decision that you didn't posted on Indian forum else they will pounce upon you and ridicule you.

I bet even an Indian can't even dare to start a thread like this in any Indian forum. Give it a try if you doubt this. :)
is it much different here, when a Indian posts some thing you to redicule us just because we are Indians, you do not even have the patience to weigh the post based on rationality.
its in every body to redicule a rival and it takes rationality to come out of this vicious circle

Seriously you need to go through Arthshastra once,the book that he wrote about statecraft.I have read it out of curiosity ,and the only place where you get close is,he advocates the use of an institution of spies across the country to provide the ruler with information about every nooks and corners.It keeps him updated about what is going on,if there is any grievance,threat or unrest.I guess all the countries on the face of the Earth do that,isnt it??Home security??

Okay I will make the job easier for you.Here is a pretty much authentic translation of Arthshastra.Let me know if you can find that philosophy.

On the other hand,I really dont think that terrorism as a state policy is a very moral thing to do.Who taught that to the Pakistanis?

Now dont go on the path of denying that.Previous Pakistani Presidents and Prime ministers have already said that on record.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom