What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

When i said your postive approach towards pakistani. i meant your concept of bhi bhi which they could not tolerate and started calling u false flaggers..obviously you were not talking about government there..again when we say pak we dont mean only leaders but pakistani peoples as well

Why we let leaders create hate for others? i can also shoot in the air to say that india is reponsible for all terrosrist attacks in pak ..no use of this blame game
as i said i blamed the govt on both the sides...

1. The Muslim is forthright, frank,extroverted, extravagant, bold, outgoing and is comfortable anywhere in the world which he thinks belongs to him. The Hindu characteristic is just the opposite. In 1857 and 1947 it was proved with blood that the two are different.

2. Even in modern times, Ayub in 1962 had sincerely proposed joint defense to India which was rejected outright by Nehru. Mush was very sincere in resolving Indo-Pak issues and had convinced Bajpai. Again a suspicious and introverted Hindu pressure group sabotaged a done deal. And in the bargain Mush and Bajpai were denied the Nobel Prize.

1. The Muslim is forthright, frank,extroverted, extravagant, bold, outgoing and is comfortable anywhere in the world which he thinks belongs to him. The Hindu characteristic is just the opposite. In 1857 and 1947 it was proved with blood that the two are different.

2. Even in modern times, Ayub in 1962 had sincerely proposed joint defense to India which was rejected outright by Nehru. Mush was very sincere in resolving Indo-Pak issues and had convinced Bajpai. Again a suspicious and introverted Hindu pressure group sabotaged a done deal. And in the bargain Mush and Bajpai were denied the Nobel Prize.
This generalization that our entire community is good and yours is bad is the reason for trolling,
if that is your opinion, keep it to yourself, there are good and bad people in every community.
The same Mushy was the reason why Kargil Happened.
See the big picture and analyse before you start to smoke.

This generalization that our entire community is good and yours is bad is the reason for trolling,
if that is your opinion, keep it to yourself, there are good and bad people in every community.
The same Mushy was the reason why Kargil Happened.
See the big picture and analyse before you start to smoke.

Ashok Ji ,

You seem to be a mature & good guy why do you think ...errr care to even answer that guy knowing very well what his intentions are...ps ignore him .

good and bad people are in every community , large issues are there also , but we must promote harmony and peace among communities :pakistan: :cheers:

good and bad people are in every community , large issues are there also , but we must promote harmony and peace among communities :pakistan: :cheers:

Hahaha you still here with your little fantasy one liner ! I thought I clocked this thread

BTW don't call someone taliban because they don't agree with your BS, you have really offended me so if you're aim is to promote harmony and peace you're not doing a very good job as I'd kick your ar*e if you'd have said that to my face

Hahaha you still here with your little fantasy one liner ! I thought I clocked this thread

ah precious maj :tup: atleast this oneline dosent hurt ppl feeling and always speaks of truth . welcome back my friend.

k i replace my words taliban to hardliner if you felt offended.

I'd kick your ar*e if you'd have said that to my face

Language you speak do not suit civilized ppl shame on you.

Yes,Hindu's & Muslims are bhai-bhai.But right now Indian & Pakistanis can't be bhai-bhai in this situation.It is possible only after Kashmir issue is resolved & anti India terrorist organizations in Pakistan are disbanded.

Back
Top Bottom