What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

YOU IDIOT I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT THEY DON'T WORSHIP THIS IDOL, JESUS MAKE THIS GUY GET IT IN HIS THICK SKULL

I am still waiting for you to tell me the answer to my question
christan do worship idols no need to go to chruch come to goa u" find it on roads morther marry ,our lady of louuis etc not only jesus they worship they worship many more

Guys for those who think we do not have any thing in common,
Modern human evolved over 2.5 million years ago and most of the researchers say that we evolved from Africa,
if that is correct then we are desendents of people originated in one place and mirgated to the rest of the world.
And don't say me that God Created Humans with a magic wand and a magic spell
Human evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How did humans get to Africa??

Don't quote wikipedia, it's man made hence it can be manipulated to suit ones point

There is a theory of evolution, yes you read it correctly THEORY

What do you mean ONLY because they worship idols?? That's a big issue, why would anyone in their right mind worship an idol in the first place
to be frank, do you think that what ever Islam says is correct and what the rest of the religion which preceeds Islam are all false.
if you say so then there is nothing one can argue with.
When you believe in Allah who has not appeared before you, why would you redicule others who see god the way they wish God to be.
so as per your argument Great saint in Chirstianity and Hinduism are false prophets and your prophets are the real ones, on what basis you come to this conclusion, I know it is because you are brought up with that belief so is the rest of the others in other religion. so try to live with others for what they are and not for how they worship God

to be frank, do you think that what ever Islam says is correct and what the rest of the religion which preceeds Islam are all false.
if you say so then there is nothing one can argue with.
When you believe in Allah who has not appeared before you, why would you redicule others who see god the way they wish God to be.
so as per your argument Great saint in Chirstianity and Hinduism are false prophets and your prophets are the real ones, on what basis you come to this conclusion, I know it is because you are brought up with that belief so is the rest of the others in other religion. so try to live with others for what they are and not for how they worship God

The prophets in Islam are also those in Christianity and Judaism.

You are correct we have not seen Allah but we have seen many miracles and signs that he has provided us with that will enable us to live a righteous life here and be rewarded in paradise. Just google 'Miracles of the Quran' and you will get many examples.

Murder and hatred are not the way you convince ppl , you can do it peacefully with logic you can take example of Holy Prophet (PBUH).

:cheers:

The prophets in Islam are also those in Christianity and Judaism.

You are correct we have not seen Allah but we have seen many miracles and signs that he has provided us with that will enable us to live a righteous life here and be rewarded in paradise. Just google 'Miracles of the Quran' and you will get many examples.
and you do the same with other religion and you'll to get the picture of how the world works.

Murder and hatred are not the way you convince ppl , you can do it peacefully with logic you can take example of Holy Prophet (PBUH).

:cheers:

Who is saying that one should murder and hate, check my first message on this thread. Stop talking out of your arse, and accusing me of things that I haven't portrayed

Who is saying that one should murder and hate, check my first message on this thread. Stop talking out of your arse, and accusing me of things that I haven't portrayed

Hate for non Semitics is the thing which i observed from ur chat.

May be my observation is wrong , if thats so am sorry.

taliban gud kill your own ppl in name of islam ,allah save islam from this kafirs, i knew u" start this nonsense thats y i said humanity dont suit ur mouth and i am a maratha warlord "sardar" so i have to act in gent way, so you can abuse me i" not, but only say soRry cause my inability to identitfy ur real zaat some low cast hypocyts will keep on shouting, yeah mugals were not indian but they never care for u low cast converts u were never given anY gud military post (and refered as hindus)only arabs and some inffluencial hindu warlords were more respected then u ppl, we left mughal court and joined marath cause they insulted us but ,u had no option no value any were u go there are many ppl like u in india too u people .
SO THERE IS ONE THING FOR SURE IN UR BLOOD AND THAT IS TO ABUSE OTHER "I HOPE U WAS IN FRONT OF ME THEN U WULD UNDERSTND WAT MARATHA RACE IS".
BLA BLA..... Thats the pretty obvious reflection of Ur mentality ..... You still divide humanity in lords and slaves.... I'm bored of you.. You don't know single thing about us and still pretending as a most Mr knowledgible person about us with wrong ideas that you know better about us.. and acknowledge me where i abuse your blood race.........still using false statement... I don't care who you are.....but You are pretty behind even i have idea that you will use such type of offensive statements here...I have also my ways of dealing against any type of Race. :guns::welcome:

and you do the same with other religion and you'll to get the picture of how the world works.

I have studied other religions and come to my conclusion. My conclusion is also the conclusion of the many converts to Islam who have studied other religions and decided that this is the right way of life to follow.

if your an arab then your blood is different but if ur ancestor lived anywhere in indian subcontint then you have same blood ,BY CONVERTING TO ISLAM ONCE BLOOD DOESNOT CHANGE (NO NEW D.N.A IS IMPLANTED IN YOU ,CAUSE UR A MUSLIM),i am a muslim but my culture "except some typical islamic things" is simillar to the marathi hindus then muslim from arabia our even till some extent with north indian,i and an hindu maratha share same blood i would say we are from same family and part of my surname is marathi "DESAI" which means a warlord ,u too have muslims with surname like Rana right,remember identity is regional not religious, religion can change but blood cant

Apt words..nothing superficial..gr8 man..

Hate for non Semitics is the thing which i observed from ur chat.

May be my observation is wrong , if thats so am sorry.

I don't have hate for anybody, I believe people have misconceptions, misunderstandings and confusion about life hence they are living in such a way. The only way to fix the problem is by challenging and teaching.

I don't have hate for anybody, I believe people have misconceptions, misunderstandings and confusion about life hence they are living in such a way. The only way to fix the problem is by challenging and teaching.

well said .

If Indians want to be our friends and forget enmity whats wrong with it ?

BTW Thanks superkaif, can't reply to you because I'm only a junior yet

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

well said .

If Indians want to be our friends and forget enmity whats wrong with it ?

See its taken a while but we got there in the end. We have the same end goal

BTW Thanks superkaif, can't reply to you because I'm only a junior yet

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

See its taken a while but we got there in the end. We have the same end goal

Explain ur goals .. ? if any other then peace , harmony , and good will , and justice

Back
Top Bottom