What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

thank you for your response.
I am in complete agreement with you. Nor does this site represent the opinion of all Pakistanis. You reep what you sow in life so if your intentions are good then it will bring back goodness. I always have time and respect Ashok and Pmukerjee even when not agreeing with them. Both sides bait each other. An example is matrix ashok and myself were trying to establish reality and offering peace on a thread (imran khan thread) yesterday and suddenly a troll came on and put an abusive remark and duly got banned - hence he is wearing a pink sari on here today and posting on IDF today.
Look yaar both countries have internet global warriors and the general populous of both nations don't have issues that we cant resolve - even the sensitivity of Kashmir. Give and take and lets move on!
yep u r right:yahoo:

It's ok - I can totally understand hatred towards Muslims by Hindus which is only natural. Muslims Ruled Hindus (despite Muslims being minority and hindus majority) for hundred of years so it was bound to create some sort of animosity.

As much as Christians ruled Hindus and Muslims of India.

They were invaders like the British were. Not locals.

Dont know why Pakistani are so much confused for there identity. Iam a Hindu Rajput and in Pakistan you are having Muslim Rajput community and they are proud of there Rajput clan.They have not changed there surnames after conversion,I will not go for why they converted but what make me happy that they are still proud of there ancestors who were not turks,persians nor pashtun.Even Quaide e Azam was Rajput from Gujarat.Still majority of people ( Rulling class ) are Muslim Rajput.

Being a Thakur saab after taking 4 pegs I browse so please forgive for any mistakes. My 5th peg is waiting

thank you for your response.
I am in complete agreement with you. Nor does this site represent the opinion of all Pakistanis. You reep what you sow in life so if your intentions are good then it will bring back goodness. I always have time and respect Ashok and Pmukerjee even when not agreeing with them. Both sides bait each other. An example is matrix ashok and myself were trying to establish reality and offering peace on a thread (imran khan thread) yesterday and suddenly a troll came on and put an abusive remark and duly got banned - hence he is wearing a pink sari on here today and posting on IDF today.
Look yaar both countries have internet global warriors and the general populous of both nations don't have issues that we cant resolve - even the sensitivity of Kashmir. Give and take and lets move on!

that's the correct way of putting across things! even if i disagree with anyone (which is but obvious to happen, with this being a defence forum, and us being from opposing nations), just why can't we be civilized in our responses???
regarding that imran khan thread... I got disgusted and left.. and I have to admit that for every pakistani troll, there was an Indian one trying to outsmart him by counter-trolling... Guys, lets understand, pakistan is not going to leave the kashmir issue any way. and India will never let go of kashmir... even if nuclear weapons are exchanged.. we both will still eat grass and fight! that's the reality. PERIOD. now lets talk about how to diffuse the situation and extinguish the fires that are burning in our respective countries.....

hinduism and islam are different path to the same goal..

yes yes to get a place in paradise/svarga .right? :D

muslims dont belive in Moksha :P

Peoples mix up these things without any knowledge of boht religions

@all who accused of indians having hatred for pakistanis in every indian forum...
i posted the same thread in an indian forum..
and guess what i didnt saw a single post of troll..til now everyone supported my view and if u wanna see the posts there visit the link
HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

Go there again and see the responses of senior /respected member after entry of Raja.pakistani sorry *aki lol and also have a look at my introduction thread there :D this time visit

defence forum india .com

Only Pakistani hindus can be considered brothers. Indians need to go somewhere else.

Go there again and see the responses of senior /respected member after entry of Raja.pakistani sorry *aki lol and also have a look at my introduction thread there :D this time visit

defence forum india .com
yep bro posted there too and it was a really bad experience though..they even questioned my nationality..

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

buddy this is what i have been taught since schooling....that every religion is the path to a same goal..the goal being getting closer to the god(for hindus its called bhagwan and for muslims its called allah)

Religions are different roads converging to the same point. What does it matter that we take different road, so long as we reach the same goal. Wherein is the cause for quarreling?-MOHAN DAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI

yep bro posted there too and it was a really bad experience though..they even questioned my nationality..

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

buddy this is what i have been taught since schooling....that every religion is the path to a same goal..the goal being getting closer to the god(for hindus its called bhagwan and for muslims its called allah)
about other forum you just talked about i checked , i doubt even they are civilized ppl :tdown: look at slut language they use ,

well speaking in general every one could be bhai bhai if justice prevails .

dont worry its not your fault if some of them were desperate to find a pakistani member so that they can abuse his nation .I judge peoples individually and it was first time i joined any indian forums ..it was sad to see that some spected senior members and even moderator dont know how to debate in civilised manners and were blind haters. i was quiet friendly but what we can do about peoples who give you personal attacks in response of frieandly debate. can we teach such peoples to be bhi bhi....not easy task they even called you pakistani because of your positive approach towards pak

Religions are different roads converging to the same point. What does it matter that we take different road, so long as we reach the same goal. Wherein is the cause for quarreling?-MOHAN DAS KARAMCHAND GANDHI

if you are talking about ethics and morals then yes all religion teach good things. peoples can respect others even if they dont agree with their religion

Although we do not share anything in common except some traditions adopted, we should end up this rat & cat story. Either be good neighbours (coz friends not possible in this century) or end up 1.

dont worry its not your fault if some of them were desperate to find a pakistani member so that they can abuse his nation .I judge peoples individually and it was first time i joined any indian forums ..it was sad to see that some spected senior members and even moderator dont know how to debate in civilised manners and were blind haters. i was quiet friendly but what we can do about peoples who give you personal attacks in response of frieandly debate. can we teach such peoples to be bhi bhi....not easy task they even called you pakistani because of your positive approach towards pak
let me clarify u on thing buddy..i dont have a positive approach towards pak..it hurts me a lot when my fellow countryment are killed in terrorist attacks executed by ur pakistani officials...!!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

although i do have a positive approach towards people of both the countries..i do believe that its the government on both the sides which is causing more tension

let me clarify u on thing buddy..i dont have a positive approach towards pak..it hurts me a lot when my fellow countryment are killed in terrorist attacks executed by ur pakistani officials...!!

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

although i do have a positive approach towards people of both the countries..i do believe that its the government on both the sides which is causing more tension
When i said your postive approach towards pakistani. i meant your concept of bhi bhi which they could not tolerate and started calling u false flaggers..obviously you were not talking about government there..again when we say pak we dont mean only leaders but pakistani peoples as well

Why we let leaders create hate for others? i can also shoot in the air to say that india is reponsible for all terrosrist attacks in pak ..no use of this blame game

Back
Top Bottom