What's new

HINDU MUSLIM bhai bhai!!!!

Hah ! You are talking like as if your opinion even "matters"

Actually, to his defence, NONE of our opinion matters.

So shall we shut down the forum and go each other's way ? No..we come here to share our thoughts - relevant or irrelevant they may be. Try understanding that and not act as a smarty pants.

There should be brotherhood between pakistan and india. :)

But i don't agree with same blood or culture thing.

Once again , I have been reminded very rudely, that no talk of PEACE can last more 10 posts on PDF. Every guy here thinks that he is a General of the respective army, ready to shoot the other one!!!

Once again , I have been reminded very rudely, that no talk of PEACE can last more 10 posts on PDF. Every guy here thinks that he is a General of the respective army, ready to shoot the other one!!!

Most people here have never had an opportunity for a direct unbiased interaction with each other. They come to PDF armed with what they have learnt or heard from all wrong sources & thus spew a lot of venom.The sober members in the PDF are subdued by these hate mongers who always attack any member who wishes peace & better relation between both the countries.

Most people here have never had an opportunity for a direct unbiased interaction with each other. They come to PDF armed with what they have learnt or heard from all wrong sources & thus spew a lot of venom.The sober members in the PDF are subdued by these hate mongers who always attack any member who wishes peace & better relation between both the countries.

Couldn't agree with you more venu309 good point you pointed out let them hate each other they will never learn nor earn each others respect .

Couldn't agree with you more venu309 good point you pointed out let them hate each other they will never learn nor earn each others respect .
I hope with the passing of time better sense prevails & people think of peace as a better solution for our region.

Free Kashmir first, then we can talk about friendship.
starting this page we had some good post until you came up to square one to start the fight again.
Kashmir for now can be in the back burner until other things can be sorted and then can we both sit and talk about KASHMIR.

I said it earliar & i still say that there can be no real freindship,Bhaichara & love between HINDUS(READ That Indians) and Pakistani Muslims because they are so much filled with venom against Hindus because they(pakistanies) are superior to Indians as they think Indians are not equal as they are children of there servants whome they(pakistanies) ruled for 1000 years & now in todays world things are very very different & because of their jealousy + hate combined with bruised egos they can never think Hindu Indians as equals & as they say freindship is always done between equals ,Thanks .

no no no i think you want to rephrase that, you can not use the word pakistani as that word is for all ethnic groups of pakistan.

we pushtoons and balochs share no culture, blood or anything of the sort with indians and even at times with our fellow pakistanis. Indians share some similarities with pakistani punjabis and pakistani sindhis but thats it.

i find you using the word pakistani to relate the people of india with pakistan as offensive and degrading.
hinduism and islam are different path to the same goal..
and go back to history mate ....many of ur ancestors have roots in india and vice versa

Back
Top Bottom