What's new

Help required

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm interested to shootout (Photography) of SSG/Pakistan's Special Forces commandos and their gadgets pictures along with Cobra gunships and Mi Helicopters. How can i shoot? If anyone have any kind of PR please let me know (via private message on PDF). I have some plan to make large size (8ft - 16ft 350-600 Dpi Poster) for the Military. I am much frustrated with the pictures of Pakistan Armed forces on the internet. Very low resolution and also having copyright violation issue.

Kindly do contact with me on PDF (Private Msg)

Thank You.

I'm interested to shootout (Photography) of SSG/Pakistan's Special Forces commandos and their gadgets pictures along with Cobra gunships and Mi Helicopters. How can i shoot? If anyone have any kind of PR please let me know (via private message on PDF). I have some plan to make large size (8ft - 16ft 350-600 Dpi Poster) for the Military. I am much frustrated with the pictures of Pakistan Armed forces on the internet. Very low resolution and also having copyright violation issue.

Thank You.

Please don't just do that...do some of PAF aircraft too!

I love your work!

Thank You.

Can you do it on our behalf and travel anywhere in Pakistan (main cities at least). I will try to get you in.

PM LastHope....he too may be of help....

Thank you All of you guyz let me contact you via pvt messages.

Can you do it on our behalf and travel anywhere in Pakistan (main cities at least). I will try to get you in.

Thank you Asim well i am in RWP right now and what option i have here? I want to take thousands of pictures of Pakistan forces/Aircraft etc to make a great poster so that we will put anywhere. Please let me know which kind of help you and the others - qouted (iCarus and Xeric) will provide me in Rawalpindi/Islamabad.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom