What's new

A Systematic Analysis :: Indian Missile Technology is Far More Advanced than Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true, the missles with the cooler names are technically superior and better :tup: for instance, if you name a missle the Terminator than it will be unstoppable :chilli:

We Would Name our missiles De-Terminator then ....lol

Not true, the missles with the cooler names are technically superior and better :tup: for instance, if you name a missle the Terminator than it will be unstoppable :chilli:

:rofl::rofl:

But in the end Terminator did got fcuked up pretty badly :rofl::rofl:

Well i have to see one good source which says that. A source which is reliable and trust worthy.

Not some delusional analyst who has no idea what he/she is talking about and comes up with Pakistan missiles are better then India.

Common sense does dictates, there is no comparison thing between India and Pakistan, we are making missiles as per our own requirements and they are meeting our requirements and benchmarks, we are not making missiles to have a quality and quantity competition with India. Or say, India made this, we will make that.

Its not a measuring contest going on.

i am not refuting what you said, infact I agree to that . What I am referring to is the similar post (some times illogical stuff without proper reasoning) which are created on this forum often and carry opposite information.

Well i have to see one good source which says that. A source which is reliable and trust worthy.

Not some delusional analyst who has no idea what he/she is talking about and comes up with Pakistan missiles are better then India.

Common sense does dictates, there is no comparison thing between India and Pakistan, we are making missiles as per our own requirements and they are meeting our requirements and benchmarks, we are not making missiles to have a quality and quantity competition with India. Or say, India made this, we will make that.

Lets not get get carried away by inferiority (or superiority) complex. this is an informative article so be it. If you have issue with the credibility of information then refute it and anyways you are always welcome to add any more information. The thread starter already mentioned that this should not be seen as a contest. thanks

We Would Name our missiles De-Terminator then ....lol

If that is the case than you will have a beast on your hands :devil:

:rofl::rofl:

But in the end Terminator did got fcuked up pretty badly :rofl::rofl:

I don't remember all of the Terminator movies but in Terminator 2 (Arnold the Terminator) threw the cop Terminator into a molton hot bath of steel but then he terminated himself by also going into the molton hot steel :bunny:

Excellent points Xinix.

My point is Pakistani missiles is no where near Indian missiles in terms of technologies but they work well. Pakistan developed and fielded their missiles faster than any other country, forget India. Also you should note that they never failed, not a single time! As far AS Pakistan's academic, research labs, industrial and technological capabilities are concerned those don't support their advancements in this area. As other sources mentions they most probably got helps from China. Again they have fielded them and works well though older technology but that way of development lacks innovation and future of scientific research in this area. If your base is not good and you have never solved your maths by yourself, how easy the problems may be but you will be in trouble in future. Same issues India faced during development of advanced systems like Arjun and LCA but no problem was there when ships (even carrier), BMD were developed because we had strong base in these areas.

well Its not wrong but why u comment only in "Indian Missile Technology is Far More Advanced than ****** "

in case of any thread that say show Pakistan missile superiority over Indian where all mod gone ????

i am not refuting what you said, infact I agree to that . What I am referring to is the similar post (some times illogical stuff without proper reasoning) which are created on this forum often and carry opposite information.

Well that is not one sided, Indians do the same.

Comments should be taken seriously coming from people who know things and can talk seriously.

Lets not get get carried away by inferiority (or superiority) complex. this is an informative article so be it. If you have issue with the credibility of information then refute it and anyways you are always welcome to add any more information. The thread starter already mentioned that this should not be seen as a contest. thanks

There is no inferiority and superiority complex on our side, don't know about Indian side.

Well when the thread starter started the post, it became by default a comparison contest as he gave his judgment that Indian missiles are better then Pakistani ones.

As said, Pakistani missiles do their job, and do it pretty well.

They have the required range, lethal warheads, accuracy and mobility. And they are being made better as time goes by.

So once the thread started has given his verdict, what is left to talk about.

As said, India is huge, with huge resources, so common sense does dictates, their tech would be better as they have invested money and man power in it.

So once the thread started has given his verdict, what is left to talk about.

So does that mean the thread should be closed??

As said, Pakistani missiles do their job, and do it pretty well.

Well, certainly. But why not discuss the qualitative aspects?? Is there any problem with that? And thats what the thread is all about.

As said, India is huge, with huge resources, so common sense does dictates, their tech would be better as they have invested money and man power in it.

Should we not discuss the magnitudes of technological advancements or key areas where we lack and focuss is needed???

I dont understand your problem. What are your objections??

Last edited:
Are you trying to compare between the missiles that the two countries can produce themselves(indigenous or license-produced)? If so then I'd say that India is pretty clearly ahead. However, if you're comparing between missiles that the two countries have deployed, then I don't see that much of a difference. I suppose you could then say that India would still be clearly ahead in supersonic cruise missiles, but I think that's more due to philosophy issues than capability issues.

I don't remember all of the Terminator movies but in Terminator 2 (Arnold the Terminator) threw the cop Terminator into a molton hot bath of steel but then he terminated himself by also going into the molton hot steel :bunny:

Well still he got fcuked up.

In first he gets crushed by some machine, in second does suicide, in 3rd the lady got nuked and in 4th also he was bundled out :)

So does that mean the thread should be closed??

If it had to be closed, would have done it without even posting a single post.

Should we not discuss the magnitudes of technological advancements or key areas where we lack and focuss is needed???

I dont understand your problem. What are your objections??

Do you know what technology Pakistan is using in its missiles ?? Or what is India using in them ??

All we know is their ranges, warhead weight, overall weights, what kind of fuel, and their mobility types.

From outside, Indians look to have a better missile program, as they have more products, covering all the fields, SAM, A2A, ATGM, SSM, ALMs, SLBMs etc etc.

While Pakistan has just a few missiles covering limited fields.

So is there anything left to compare ??

Technological we won't know what both use in their missiles, except just for a few things.

So i have no problem, problem is this measuring contest has no basis nor any requirement.

Both are making things as per their requirement and as per their resources, and both are getting the desired results and end result is Pakistan has less money and less resources, so its products are less, while India can enjoy the edge.

@taimi

I dont think that for a real comparision u r talking about we can have the 'classified' info that may help.

As u said 'the missiles work and deliver the payload' . Thats it.

The same is applicable to Indian SLBM, SAMS , BMDs...

Its hard to believe Indian missile technology is far more advanced than Pakistan i mean the number of failures of Indian missiles are more than 50% tell these facts to the neutral countries you will get the answer.:D

Another thing is availability operational status i think only Prthvi-1, Agni-1 and some Brahmiose are operational with IA rest all missiles are just for media brain washing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom