What's new

A Systematic Analysis :: Indian Missile Technology is Far More Advanced than Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent work as always Xinix, however I agree with gogbot in that this was a failed initiative from the get go. You aren't going to change any minds, people will only believe what they want to believe so you should just let results speak for themselves.

I admire your dedication though, excellent work once again.

You'd have to go to war with us to find out. :cheesy::lol:

And oh by the way, the report on Prithvi being the only operational missile was from the Times of India. I don't think that is published in Pakistan. :cheers:

the news about prithvi being the only operational mmissile....are all just for media....this is done by the army coz ...such news will force people to question the govt which will respond with new arms /missile -imports with tech transfer/development funds etc...

if prithvi was the only operational missile the army would not be doing user trials of agni II.....for a user trial the missile comes from within the stock in the army.....think people.....

Santro,

Some indian 'patriot' like u can reply u and such statemts without the backing of facts can be made as they have been.... For ages.

The qs. Is what satiesfies us.. Boldness to accept reality and try to match up or Be proud on our Ignorance and deliberately overlook the facts just to satisfy ur ego.

What i have to say.. I have said it all in my first post.

Just reply that had the 'edge' i mentioned in post 1, belonged to Pakistan Not India.. would u accept ur own 'logical' yet 'nonfactual' assertions in favor of INDIA?

Check the H2 & H4 link i have given.

Pshamim sir, whose Ex-PAF has clarified the issue, H-4 is a BVRAAM based on SA R-Darter missile technology. He has posted the pic which he had taken of the Pakistani built variant in Pakistan.

H-2 most probably would be the A2G variant, reason being we have Chinese and American WVR missiles which are good enough. What we lacked was a BVRAAM, which we got through this venture.

Read that thread from start, it would be clarified.

Is the seeker same as the r darter .

By the way Pakistan does have a BVR A2A missile program, its been tested and in operation too, but officially it has not been and most probably won't be told about, for operational secrecy issues.

those dont count then, what makes you think the DRDO does not have "Secret" programs like that too. We can only discuss what we know, discussing hidden projects will lead to nowhere.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

XiNix amazing article man, im your biggest fan now :P autograph please lol

Its hard to believe Indian missile technology is far more advanced than Pakistan i mean the number of failures of Indian missiles are more than 50% tell these facts to the neutral countries you will get the answer.:D

Another thing is availability operational status i think only Prthvi-1, Agni-1 and some Brahmiose are operational with IA rest all missiles are just for media brain washing. :D

here comes the troll lol

Santro,

Some indian 'patriot' like u can reply u and such statemts without the backing of facts can be made as they have been.... For ages.

The qs. Is what satiesfies us.. Boldness to accept reality and try to match up or Be proud on our Ignorance and deliberately overlook the facts just to satisfy ur ego.

What i have to say.. I have said it all in my first post.

Just reply that had the 'edge' i mentioned in post 1, belonged to Pakistan Not India.. would u accept ur own 'logical' yet 'nonfactual' assertions in favor of INDIA?

Your second paragraph explains the lot. My ego isn't even in this equation. you are the one looking for acceptance in a Pakistani defense forum. Your perception of reality is what we choose to show you. Which is why your intelligence agencies have their panties in a twist trying to figure out what we are upto.
I know and have seen enough of our capabilities to simply smile at your ignorance of them. If I am not at liberty to discuss them then Its simply that. Trying to shove your claims of an edge down my throat or any Pakistani who is genuinely informed and screaming ego alert wont change a darn thing.

If it pleases you then by all means be content with the edge and etc etc.:yahoo:
But don't try to convert me into a believer if I have seen and know otherwise. :smokin:

See in my view two thing we are discussing about missiles

Technology demonstration & Operational history

• In term of Technological demonstration by range we can say that India is advance then Pakistan (Agni III 3500 km) but we can't say that which technology is better as both India and Pakistan program is classified and we never see complete details of diagrams and parts used in it along with its capabilities.
    In term of Operational history Pakistan missile has a edge as its missile is operational much before India missiles.

Please feel free and correct me if i am wrong:cheers:

@ santro

^^ so what've you seen? I'm kinda curious now.

Your second paragraph explains the lot. My ego isn't even in this equation. you are the one looking for acceptance in a Pakistani defense forum.

I cant say about your ego.

Yes, I am looking towards a Humble and Scientific ( Emotion Free ) Discussion and Many of My Pakistani Brothers along with my Indian Brothers have helped me achieve That.

On Contrary, The Post #2 of this Thread Forcasts what u state in ur Post. So as u are doing ' NOT Accepting It'... I am Prepared For it.

Its NOT merely a matter of 'ACCEPTANCE' but 'Information'.
Take it like This : Its Fine for me if You 'Dont Accept' India is having Advanced Tech , But Being 'Informed' about Indian BMD, SAMs, SLBMs, AAMs, ATGMs .. sooner or later the conciuos mind Process this 'Information' and You will agree a Human Mind is well developed to Reach the Conclusion.

Your perception of reality is what we choose to show you. Which is why your intelligence agencies have their panties in a twist trying to figure out what we are upto.

Lingerie is NOT a Matter of Discussion, Technology is.
I will NOT comment as i Stated in 'Rules of Engagement' , Point #3.

I know and have seen enough of our capabilities to simply smile at your ignorance of them. If I am not at liberty to discuss them then Its simply that.

The Indian Chief of Airforce Stated in a Public Conferance that "INDIA LACKS BEHIND CHINA, WE HAVE JUST 1/3 AIR POWER"

I am Proud of Him. I will Love a Leader who tells me My Real Position rather someone who Fools me of my Insecure position barring the Possibility of "Improvement".

Ask Yourself, If a Child is PreSaturated With Thoughts of his Extra Capabilities why will he ever want to become a scientist and Invent what His Country does not Have ?

My Neighbourhood is filled with kids having ambitions for ISRO and DRDO... why cos China has Longer Range Missile and US sent man to moon.. So Will we.

The Naked Qs. is By Having "seen enough of our capabilities" who is at Loss ?
My Enemy who continusly is Busy Upgrading his economy and Firepower or Myself Being Confidant of my Capabilities.

Trying to shove your claims of an edge down my throat or any Pakistani who is genuinely informed and screaming ego alert wont change a darn thing.

If it pleases you then by all means be content with the edge and etc etc.:yahoo:
But don't try to convert me into a believer if I have seen and know otherwise. :smokin:

Some 'Genuinely Informed' Respected members of this Forum from Pakistan gave very Positive comments a few pages back.

Need i say More ?

But as u mention, Its not a matter of my 'pleasing' ...

I am From a Country where 80% Hindus Make a "Muslim Hero" Movie a Super Hit ( My Name is Khan ) which depicts Pain of a "Muslim Characher".
That Pain is Mostly the Pain of a common Pakistani these days.
An Indian Movie, Depicted the Pain of Pakistani Common Man and this Pain is understood by a common Indian ...

Isnt is different than "pleasing" which would have not been possible if the "ego" u stated would have existed in the first place ?

My Dear Friend...Its NOT a matter of 'ego' and 'pleasing' but "Righteousness".
And I Firmly support and percieve what is Right : Be it Edge in Technology or The Sympathy and Support for Muslim Brothers.

You'd have to go to war with us to find out. :cheesy::lol:

And oh by the way, the report on Prithvi being the only operational missile was from the Times of India. I don't think that is published in Pakistan. :cheers:

You are still in the xp era !!,keep update yourself... windows 7 is out !!!

Dude when the missile fails while testing in front of media then obviously everyone will know about that, Pakistan missile never failed while testing, is it too hard for you to swallow

We test our missiles rigorously before inducting it,just like rigorous testing of Arjun MBT & Akash SAM before induction.....

We are not in the race for fast-track induction of missiles & these failures make DRDO to make better missiles....:taz::taz:

Well one good thing about this thread is I got the answer I was trying to find in some other thread. Thanks Tami, when people speak from balanced point everyone agrees. What I felt is that people over criticize India for failures of missiles at times. As Tami admitted Pakistan does not admit openly if a missile fail.

You are still in the xp era !!,keep update yourself... windows 7 is out !!!

Sorry, I use linux :rofl:

Xinix

You keep assuming that I make my conclusions by for eg, looking at a mirage III then saying "oh we're ok".
I know when I say that by knowing what we have now, what you have now and by what you will have in ten years and what we will have in ten years.
I know that India will induct a UCAV in 5 to 6 years. So I also know that we have tested our own system to counter it. An amicable discussion is one in which you compare capabilities based on known knowns and known unknowns.
Using FAS, wikipedia, global security to compare systems is baseless.
I wanted an accurate opinion on the F-16 vs a Rafale for a simulation. I went to f-16.net since in my opinion wikipedia is 80% bull.
there I spoke to a user named gums who has flown the F-16 and various other aircraft for 35 years. At the same time I read the review on the Rafale by aviation week done 5 years ago.
So i had some idea how the jets flew. then I spoke to johnwill at f-16.net who was a design engineer on the F-16 in general dynamics.
So I knew its design limitations.Then i read up on the Mica,the amraam and the sidewinder.
only then could I reach the conclusion that a theoretical loss ratio of 2.5:1 can be computed for the f-16 vs the rafale.

What exactly is the CEP for the Agni? Is it Mirved?, Is the arihant a true SLBM or a frankestien. Is the ghauri just the no-dong missile or more?. does the prithvi reach 350 km with a full load or carrying a peanut?Does the abdali do the same? can it evade an Abm like the patriot?
you just claimed Indian missilies are canisterized..is that even an advantage, not to mention its been done in pakistan too. how good is that? what is the Akash's range for active radar acquire? what is the PK at max range? what is the pk for H-4 at max range?

Did you take all of these into account with relevant data?
My data on Indian systems is gleaned from what I hear from people at multiple forums, defense analysts, people in the military(ours and foriegn). But to expect one to present you a cv is stupid.
try asking Pshamim for his.
Im just an engineering working in research and all I put here is what I come across from senior members in our R&D and military whom I am fortunate enough to meet.
Maybe they are bluffing, but I seriously doubt that.
:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom