What's new

Head Price of Musharraf 10 Crore Rs ; Talal Bugti

and how did an outlaw who has no legally declared business or Job got hold of such large amount of Money?
Which would be the follow-on investigation and interrogation conducted after the initial arrest ...

just saw on Lakin program, Talal Bugti offered; whosoever will do this job, shalll be rewarded with a commercial plot worth 10 crore in Quetta.

:rolleyes:

Are we a nation inspired by bounty hunter rewards? This is not on - if he has committed crimes then he must face the judical system and Talat Bugti arrested for enticing and encouraging law breaking - its not the way forward at all

he has a genuine reason to offer...given the tribal culture of the bugtis and the importance they place on revenge...

mushy bhai ought to be careful when he return to pakistan..

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

If some one manages to kill Musharraf, he/she will become another "Mumtaz Qadri" in Pakistan.

dono about whole pak...but balochistan will openly celebrate mushy bhai's death....

he has a genuine reason to offer...given the tribal culture of the bugtis and the importance they place on revenge...

mushy bhai ought to be careful when he return to pakistan..

I think Zardari has done a lot to harm our nation and has cost us 1000s of lives - should i offer a $50,000 reward for someone killing him for me? Does that make it ok that i become the judiciary system? If they want to live like cavemen then go to the caves. Ireally dont care what genuine reasons he has - encouraging to break the law is not the correct way to move forward.

I think Zardari has done a lot to harm our nation and has cost us 1000s of lives - should i offer a $50,000 reward for someone killing him for me? Does that make it ok that i become the judiciary system? If they want to live like cavemen then go to the caves. Ireally dont care what genuine reasons he has - encouraging to break the law is not the correct way to move forward.

And these guys love to brag about their democracy. :rolleyes:

A similar animal (who didnt announce the award, but went ahead and murdered a Balochi leader) ruled Pakistan for close to a decade.. So the precedence is already there...

So you an Indian who are the first to complain about terrorism now are giving us excuses for it when it suits you???

A similar animal (who didnt announce the award, but went ahead and murdered a Balochi leader) ruled Pakistan for close to a decade.. So the precedence is already there...
The man under whose government Bugti was killed, ordered an operation against an outlaw and terrorist who had resorted to violence against the State and civilians in areas under his control.

Akbar Bugti died like the piece of shite criminal and terrorist he was - like a rat holed up in a cave.

hey chillax.....are yu a tribal..? from what i ve heard of them they place honor and revenge before anything else and given that it would only be natural for this course of action..im not arguing if its right or not...just saying in their tribal culture its accpetable.....and then mushy also did not go through the judicial system when he ordered nawab bugti to be shot down..did he...

So you an Indian who are the first to complain about terrorism now are giving us excuses for it when it suits you???
What do you mean by 'now'?

They Indians have been finding excuses to justify their support for terrorists (when it comes to Pakistan) since they supported 'non-state actors' in Jungadh and later in East Pakistan.

And these guys love to brag about their democracy.

what can we do....its between talal bugti and mushy....its their personal agenda....why should india come inbetween it..?

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

What do you mean by 'now'?

They Indians have been finding excuses to justify their support for terrorists (when it comes to Pakistan) since they supported 'non-state actors' in Jungadh and later in East Pakistan.

if junagadh is wrong on part of india..then kashmir is wrong on part of pakistan...

.and then mushy also did not go through the judicial system when he ordered nawab bugti to be shot down..did he...
Akbar Bugit did not choose to surrender himself and work within the existing system either, did he? He resorted to violence against the State and civilians, and by doing so invited the military retaliation that ended in his death. The fault here is Bugti's, not Musharraf's.

Bugti, maker of ******, widows and orphans of hundreds, if not thousands, from his own tribe over his decades of tyrannical rule, should have been arrested and executed long before he was actually killed.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

if junagadh is wrong on part of india..then kashmir is wrong on part of pakistan...
As long as Indians accept that India committed a 'wrong' on one or the other - as it stands now (and you can read through many threads with the Junagadh discussions) many Indians don't like admitting to their subterfuge and support for 'non-state actors' and military intervention in Junagadh as being 'wrong'.

Well, the way Musharraf killed Bugti was unlawful and illegal too.
Musharraf not going presenting himself to the court is unlawful too.
His countless acts of treason against Pakistan were also unlawful.
So..

well it doesnt matter if we were wrong or not....ultimately we have the territory and thats all it counts...and except some clueless pakistanis no one even knows whats the issue with junagadh anymore in india,pakistan or the international community...we did what you did in kargil..siachen....albeit with one difference- it was a sucess...again we did what you did in kashmir..junagadh..again a sucess....everyone talks about kargil ...hardly anyone about siachen..why..becoz ultimately its the victory that counts...not the means..

Look at the title - and look at your obsession to go off at a tangent. Why bring Kargil and Siachen into the discussion? Why not stay on the topic?
I think for people to offer bounties is wrong and it doesnt reflect well on our nation. P.S. - Dont you love Indians pretending to not troll? :azn:

Look at the title - and look at your obsession to go off at a tangent. Why bring Kargil and Siachen into the discussion? Why not stay on the topic?
I think for people to offer bounties is wrong and it doesnt reflect well on our nation. P.S. - Dont you love Indians pretending to not troll? :azn:

oye...look at the post to which i replied to...it was the admin who brought in junagadh into it...i was only obliged to reply him, since it concerned an integral part of my country...

you are entitled to your views..but i think the supreme court of pakistan has more legal knowledge than you and i tend to go by its observation...mushy is a federal fugitive wanted in the murder of nawab bugti...
The decision of the SC is influenced by Musharraf's absence from the court (correctly so) and the fact that as a dictator, the legality of any of Musharraf's policies could 'technically' be questioned.

That does not however change the facts - Akbar Bugti did not even try and resort to addressing his grievances through the courts or political process - the bombing campaign, rocket attacks etc. carried out by Bugti and his followers, before and after they fled into the mountains, are not a matter of legal interpretation.

well it doesnt matter if we were wrong or not....ultimately we have the territory and thats all it counts...and except some clueless pakistanis no one even knows whats the issue with junagadh anymore in india,pakistan or the international community...we did what you did in kargil..siachen....albeit with one difference- it was a sucess...again we did what you did in kashmir..junagadh..again a sucess....everyone talks about kargil ...hardly anyone about siachen..why..becoz ultimately its the victory that counts...not the means..
Backtracking already?

Please go back to your original post and see who raised the issue of 'right or wrong', it was not me - I merely pointed out Indian hypocrisy and double standards of 'justifying support for non-state actors and illegal military interventions in other nations' while crying themselves hoarse over the same actions by other States.

Back
Top Bottom