What's new

Guy relax on Taiwan

Where the hell did I claim that the whole story is false?
I claim that it cannot be use as a source~~
is it really that hard for you to understand?

You implied that the whole page is false by saying

"You do know the site can be edited"

Which also implies that the fact that the U.S helped liberate china is false, which is also very very disrespectful to the thousands of U.S soldiers who died liberating your country.

also you can use wikipedia as a trustworthy source.

As i stated, if false information is put up, someone in atleast 2 minutes will surely take it down. Also if you put false information up, you get banned. Also all information put on there must be followed by a source. the source is the little number next to each sentence.

On that wikipedia page, it has not been edited for a while which means no one has posted false information on it, otherwise people would have edited it.

我英文不太好,还是说中文吧,反正兄弟们都能看的懂
不知道大家有没有看到台湾中国时报的报道:白宫国家安全顾问琼斯无意中向媒体透露
美对台军售是向大陆完全透明的,是事先咨商好的事情.....现在的一切也就是走个形式而已
所以大家都别操这个心了,我倒是对台湾这种花高价买军火的行为感到有些郁闷
大陆千方百计的帮助台湾提振经济,台湾倒拿着纳税人的钱去买美国的军火,真不知道我们这演的是哪出...

relax~
a hundreds of missiles changes nothing.

国军那几十架飞机基本上已经快到寿了,2艘潜艇比马小九的岁数都大,这点儿军火对军火商和政客们的意义比军事意义更大。
一切慢慢来。

You implied that the whole page is false by saying

"You do know the site can be edited"

Which also implies that the fact that the U.S helped liberate china is false, which is also very very disrespectful to the thousands of U.S soldiers who died liberating your country.

also you can use wikipedia as a trustworthy source.

As i stated, if false information is put up, someone in atleast 2 minutes will surely take it down. Also if you put false information up, you get banned. Also all information put on there must be followed by a source. the source is the little number next to each sentence.

On that wikipedia page, it has not been edited for a while which means no one has posted false information on it, otherwise people would have edited it.

That wiki thing, uses a whole bunch of sources from various text & books, and their is no way it can be consider accurate since these text all publish from different places and different people. for instance a source from a Taiwanese and Cantonese or any one in Mainland China could have different view.

Taiwanese might say : US liberated China
Chinese from Mainland China would say: We liberate China with the help of our the US

got it?

That wiki thing, uses a whole bunch of sources from various text & books, and their is no way it can be consider accurate since these text all publish from different places and different people. for instance a source from a Taiwanese and Cantonese or any one in Mainland China could have different view.

Taiwanese might say : US liberated China
Chinese from Mainland China would say: We liberate China with the help of our US ally.

got it?

So you are saying that the Wikipedia page is false because it could be written by Taiwanese or Cantonese people with different views?

That still doesn't make sense.

You can't deny something that actually happened. EVERYONE knows it happened. The soldiers and there familys who fought in china know it happened.

I know soldiers who served in china, i have seen countless documentaries on the discovery channel about the war in china.

Even trying to argue that the U.S did not help liberate china is like denying the U.S invaded iraq and Afghanistan.

It happened and there is more places then wikipedia where you can read about it.

So you are saying that the Wikipedia page is false because it could be written by Taiwanese or Cantonese people with different views?

That still doesn't make sense.

You can't deny something that actually happened. EVERYONE knows it happened. The soldiers and there familys who fought in china know it happened.

I know soldiers who served in china, i have seen countless documentaries on the discovery channel about the war in china.

Even trying to argue that the U.S did not help liberate china is like denying the U.S invaded iraq and Afghanistan.

It happened and there is more places then wikipedia where you can read about it.

discovery channel ==.=="
EVERYONE knows it happened... coz you guys read and watch the western world materials...
It happenned in our land... and you think you know better than a Chinese? and you ain't American either...

its not like hundreds years old history...
their are people that are still here~~ alive~~~
==.=="

discovery channel ==.=="
EVERYONE knows it happened... coz you guys read and watch the western world materials...
It happenned in our land... and you think you know better than a Chinese? and you ain't American either...

So you are saying the whole world is wrong about what happened in china? And the chinese version of what happened is correct?

Have you ever thought that the chinese government version is wrong? Because it is.

AMERICAN FORCES HELPED LIBERATE CHINA FROM THE JAPANESE. There is no denying that. IT HAPPENED. Soldiers lost there lives fighting for you and you are now disrespecting them by denying they ever did.

It's like denying world war 2 ever happened or denying that hitler killed heaps of jews.

So you are saying the whole world is wrong about what happened in china? And the chinese version of what happened is correct?

Have you ever thought that the chinese government version is wrong? Because it is.

AMERICAN FORCES HELPED LIBERATE CHINA FROM THE JAPANESE. There is no denying that. IT HAPPENED. Soldiers lost there lives fighting for you and you are now disrespecting them by denying they ever did.

It's like denying world war 2 ever happened or denying that hitler killed heaps of jews.

You are just ignorant, world isn't just right and wrong.
The way all media publish, they usually tune it to fit its national interest.
And most of the time they are telling the true, be the way they put their words, influences people without them realize it, so are many other nations, they either tell you in a way that can influence you to fit their political needs(big issue or undermine-able issues), or ending up in the little unnoticeable corner of a newspaper or whatever media, its the same everywhere. since media companies always has to deal with their government, doesn't matter where you are.
and of course our chinese gov do it too, but they have done it so obviously, everyone know they are either hiding or lying on certain issues.

Last edited:
liberate? the United States of America?

www,chinashakestheworldbook.com/TextFrameset.htm

Only ourselves can liberate ourselves

Last edited:
Guys please ignore Xdrive. I don't like going on personal offensive but this is guy is most likely some spineless, defected Chinese goon (汉奸) who farts from his mouth and kisses american a$$ at every opportunity. His sole purpose is to incense you with racist (ironic but true) and retarded comment.

Like I said from the start of this post:

发奋图强,不要受外界干扰。

Last edited:
Guys please ignore Xdrive. I don't like going on personal offensive but this is guy is most likely some spineless, defected Chinese coon who farts from his mouth and kisses american a$$ at every opportunity. His sole purpose is to incense you with racist (ironic but true) and retarded comment.

发奋图强,不要受外界干扰。

同意,我们知道自己道路上要面对什么,只需要做好我们自己的。

what do you mean "Those days, Japanese won't be able to take China anyways."

THE JAPANESE OCCUPIED CHINA AND HAD HELD IT TO THE U.S ARRIVED. omg, you are so stupid.

1. Japanese army occupied 1.6 million square km of china's territory. however china's whole territory is more than 9.6 million square km.

2. US army NEVER arrived in china to except they built a number of small airports in southwest china during the war.

3. China built a huge size of army during the WWII (8million). its post-war military strenghth was far stronger than in the pre-war time. Not only did china make japanese spare 70% of its army in china warfield, also sent its best army (200 thousand) to indo-china peninsula to help allies' military actions in southeastern asia.

without china's great sacrifice in the WWII, the costs US army paid for the pacific war fied would have been way higher. Actually, the contribution british commonwealth army made for the asia war field was very minor. if other than chinese army's participation, Australia would have been the paradise of japanese army. china did received lots of aids from the US, if you insist US liberated china. we can say china liberated Australia by your logic

Guys please ignore Xdrive. I don't like going on personal offensive but this is guy is most likely some spineless, defected Chinese goon (汉奸) who farts from his mouth and kisses american a$$ at every opportunity. His sole purpose is to incense you with racist (ironic but true) and retarded comment.

发奋图强,不要受外界干扰。

CORRECTION: xdrive is of ethnic Indian origin, having spent some time in Shanghai (where he picked up basic simplified Chinese, he doesn't know traditional and ~supplements~ his Chinese with translation software) and currently resides in Canada. His interests include all matters pertaining to the glory of Akhand Bharat (notice the threads he pays close attention to, as well as his pathetic attempts to pretend not to be Indian, but Chinese). This loser is of no consequence, ignore him.:lol:

I know it can be edited. So are you suggesting that the whole page is false?

This is so funny, this is the second time Chinese members have claimed well known history is false, just because there government tells them something different.

Anything on wikipedia can be edited, but if false information is put up, it's immediately taken down by someone else. Also if you put false information up, you get banned.

Also all the information on there has listed sources.

Your claims of everything on there is false is very very funny.

And i can't believe how much censorship china has, the government censors the history books and won't let anyone learn the true history.

how old are you? did you go to school? I was an active participant in Both English and Chinese wikipedia a couple of years ago. Every intelligent soul knows that entries about history and politics on wikipedia are largely western-centric. while even Wikipedia dare not claim its neutralty and authenticity in itself , only you such an idiot view wikipedia as bible.

My question is that DID YOU REALLY READ THE STUFFS U POSTED? obviously you didn't. wikipedia's entries about sino-japanese war are actually very close to the truth. you know nothing about sino-japanese war and didn't bother to read it before made your naive and hilarious statement.

have you experience what have happened in china? have you seen any chinese history book? the answer is nope. how did u know them? your imagination based on western media. yes chinese medias have their political standpoint. but you have no idea that your medias are nothing less biased than chinese medias. what is even miore pathetic is that you don't have any awareness of how severe you are brainwashed.

chinese member active in this board are from chinese mainland, taiwan, hongkong, north ameirca, and all parts of the world. they read materials from both eastern and western sources. they have far deeper understanding on the idea "crtical thinking" or "censorship" than you.

if you can't contribute to rhe forum positively and have no capacity to maintain a serious discussion. you don;t belong to here

我英文不太好,还是说中文吧,反正兄弟们都能看的懂
不知道大家有没有看到台湾中国时报的报道:白宫国家安全顾问琼斯无意中向媒体透露
美对台军售是向大陆完全透明的,是事先咨商好的事情.....现在的一切也就是走个形式而已
所以大家都别操这个心了,我倒是对台湾这种花高价买军火的行为感到有些郁闷
大陆千方百计的帮助台湾提振经济,台湾倒拿着纳税人的钱去买美国的军火,真不知道我们这演的是哪出...

这出周瑜打黄盖的戏是几年前就做定的。

何谓瑜,谁是盖还不能一目瞭然 。。。

小奥最近焦头烂额,也不过敷延一下而已。

Back
Top Bottom