What's new

Guy relax on Taiwan

The U.S doesn't see china as an enemy. Infact the U.S wants to work with china, but as i said, it's china who see's the U.S as the enemy because it's stronger. The U.S doesn't do anything to china.

As for the U.S surrounding china, the U.S has surrounded china since 1945.

the U.S seventh fleet has been in pacific since that time and the U.S has had most of it's bases around china since 1945.

Are you all still forgetting the U.S liberated china?

China is paranoid and see's the U.S as the enemy just because it's stronger and china wants to be the strongest.

Also the U.S does want peace. Peace by force is the best thing. Afghanistan was a hideout for terrorists, planning attacks for America and other countries. So 32 nations went in and cleared them out. The people of afghanastan no have a better life and have more freedom. The U.S and all the other countries are getting nothing out of invading afghanastan, and if they were they would of just taken it and left, but all the nations have stayed and are rebuilding Afghanistan.

So you saying they just want something is stupid, because they obviously don't.

Just because you can't imagine your country ever being peaceful doesn't mean no other countries will. Look at my country, we are peaceful. We don't attack anyone, we help people out. We donate 3 billion dollars a year to countries in need. We even donated money to china when there was a massive earthquake.

So tell me, what are we getting out of that? Nothing. We are just being kind and helpful. We want peace and so does most other countries.

Last edited:
If the U.S was all bad as you say they are, howcome the U.S hasn't attacked Australia? Australia has tons and tons of resources, we sit on 40% of the world uranium.

Just proves your theory wrong.

China is paranoid.

The U.S doesn't see china as an enemy. Infact the U.S wants to work with china, but as i said, it's china who see's the U.S as the enemy because it's stronger. The U.S doesn't do anything to china.

As for the U.S surrounding china, the U.S has surrounded china since 1945.

the U.S seventh fleet has been in pacific since that time and the U.S has had most of it's bases around china since 1945.

Are you all still forgetting the U.S liberated china?

China is paranoid and see's the U.S as the enemy just because it's stronger and china wants to be the strongest.

U.S liberated china? what the heck are you talking about
We liberate ourselves.
You are just a radical US enthusiast... There is no point continuing this with you... you're just simple refusing to accept anything beyond your believes

by the way, a nation liberated by another nation does not make him the master of the liberated nation. If being liberated mean loses sovereignty, then I think most of that nation's people will refuse.

Last edited:
U.S liberated china? what the heck are you talking about
We liberate ourselves.
You are just a radical US enthusiast... There is no point continuing this with you... you're just simple refusing to accept anything beyond your believes

I am not a radical US enthusiast, infact i can't stand americans :lol:

It's just your views and chinas views are wrong. They are just paranoid views.

You can't honestly expect me to share your "EVERYONES TRYING TO ATTACK US" paranoid views can you?

P.S educate yourself on your countries history. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War

The U.S helped liberate your country from the Japanese.

I am not a radical US enthusiast, infact i can't stand americans :lol:

It's just your views and chinas views are wrong. They are just paranoid views.

You can't honestly expect me to share your "EVERYONES TRYING TO ATTACK US" paranoid views can you?

P.S educate yourself on your countries history. Second Sino-Japanese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The U.S helped liberate your country from the Japanese.

I still don't see how that liberate China, with your logic, then you must believe that US liberated Asia, or maybe even the world.
What a logic

I still don't see how that liberate China, with your logic, then you must believe that US liberated Asia.
What a logic

Look at the link i posted. The U.S along with the british and what was left of the Chinese army helped push the Japanese out of china. They liberated china from the japanese.

What's so hard to understand about that?

It's obvious people in china don't get taught chinese history. The government must not like telling anyone that the U.S helped liberate there country. They maintain that the U.S is the enemy :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol are you that stupid?

Look at the link i posted. The U.S along with the british and what was left of the Chinese army helped push the Japanese out of china. They liberated china from the japanese.

What's so hard to understand about that?

You should be telling this to the Taiwanese "provincial" Government.

You should be telling this to the Taiwanese "provincial" Government.

What? what's that got to do with anything?

I am simply stating that the U.S liberated your country from the Japanese. If it wasn't for the U.S, you all wouldn't be living in china today.

What? what's that got to do with anything?

I am simply stating that the U.S liberated your country from the Japanese. If it wasn't for the U.S, you all wouldn't be living in china today.

Do you study military strategy? politics? or do you even try to learn them? or at least a world war documentary?

Those days, Japanese won't be able to take China anyways. The tactics we used fought to them, is to fight and retrieve, leave no resources nothing useful behind, spread out the Japanese then fight them after they spread out. Japanese population makes it impossible to take over China. And The Japanese at that time was fighting everywhere in Asia, they just don't have enough soldiers to keep places they "conquer".

what do you mean "Those days, Japanese won't be able to take China anyways."

THE JAPANESE OCCUPIED CHINA AND HAD HELD IT TO THE U.S ARRIVED. omg, you are so stupid.

To Xdrive:

Not all chinese people consider US as a enemy and we love peace also, but China and US are really competitor, just like two sport players.

As for the history of China, I think we have more information than you, don't be Self-righteous. We really appreciate the US volunteers like General Chennault and his pilots,they are all heroes in chinese people's deep heart and we will never forget the help they bring to us. But we can only say US help chinese people liberate our nation cause China and US are allied countries in WWII, also USSR help us. forget UK, we even rescue british army in Myanmar

My english is not good,hope you can understand what I said, and don't be paranoid too.:wave:

To Xdrive:

Not all chinese people consider US as a enemy and we love peace also, but China and US are really competitor, just like two sport players.

As for the history of China, I think we have more information than you, don't be Self-righteous. We really appreciate the US volunteers like General Chennault and his pilots,they are all heroes in chinese people's deep heart and we will never forget the help they bring to us. But we can only say US help chinese people liberate our nation cause China and US are allied countries in WWII, also USSR help us. forget UK, we even rescue british army in Myanmar

My english is not good,hope you can understand what I said, and don't be paranoid too.:wave:

Your English is not good, yet you make more sense then the other people who do speak english.

Thanks for you reply :cheers:

what do you mean "Those days, Japanese won't be able to take China anyways."

THE JAPANESE OCCUPIED CHINA AND HAD HELD IT TO THE U.S ARRIVED. omg, you are so stupid.

You mean Japanese in China surrendered to the American?

Again, watch our your dirty mouth. If you really enjoy it, it would be the easiest way to talk to you for us with only those dirty words.

You mean Japanese in China surrendered to the American?

Again, watch our your dirty mouth. If you really enjoy it, it would be the easiest way to talk to you for us with only those dirty words.

wash out my dirty mouth? How is my mouth dirty? Stating history makes my mouth dity? :disagree::lol::lol:

If the U.S was all bad as you say they are, howcome the U.S hasn't attacked Australia? Australia has tons and tons of resources, we sit on 40% of the world uranium.

Just proves your theory wrong.

China is paranoid.

This is because Australia is not strong enough to threat US potentially.
But China is different. US is worried that China will instead US to be a new leader of the world.
From US side, if a war will stop China's fast pace, why not?

Back
Top Bottom