What's new

Gun culture spreads in India

I have posted the full video in my original post :angel:

BTW someone dying of an unexploded rifle sized nuclear round. I think he would wish he was dead

in historical city of Coventry- ww2 era unexploded bombs were still being found when ever the municipality starts digging-
the world is lucky it was not a nuclear war-

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

These birds :angel:

deadly-airborne-bird-flu-virus-research-raise-L-99qUpy.jpeg

you got that right- :tup:-

Ya right, these are nothing but overgrown kids playing with guns. Wannabe soldiers or wannabe terrorists, take your pick. A couple of idiots like these were doing the same during a marriage in Delhi a few weeks ago, killed a small boy who happened to be the bride's cousin, now cooling their rears in Tihar.

why are you so agrrasive on normal citizens? they are not wanna be or will be .they are normal public keep guns for security .many have business money wealth land so they keep it for safety and use it when they happy . for your kind info every one who own factory fuel station or any business he own automatic guns for secure it .in a small town of me we have more then 25 -30 guys wealthy and hell rich so they have weapons too . go check google earth near bahawalpur hundreds of for cotton ginning factories are there you know every day millions of rupees come and go from there hands they should have guns .its your media which feed hate and you guys cant deference now terrorist and a rich guy of pakistan .all i say you guys need to educate and reduce hate abut pakistanis .pakistan is not like sri lanka nepal bangladesh of your east our system is little different .

better you visit pakguns forum once to understand

why are you so agrrasive on normal citizens? they are not wanna be or will be .they are normal public keep guns for security .many have business money wealth land so they keep it for safety and use it when they happy . for your kind info every one who own factory fuel station or any business he own automatic guns for secure it .in a small town of me we have more then 25 -30 guys wealthy and hell rich so they have weapons too . go check google earth near bahawalpur hundreds of for cotton are there you know every day millions of rupees come and go from there hands they should have guns .its your media which feed hate and you guys cant deference now terrorist and a rich guy of pakistan .all i say you guys need to educate and reduce hate abut pakistanis .pakistan is not like sri lanka nepal bangladesh of your east our system is little different .

better you visit pakguns forum once to understand

No offense to you bro, it is just that I hate people firing guns at marriages. Firing guns at dacoits and criminals for self defense is what guns are for and it is totally justified but firing guns at marriages? I have observed that it is generally the family and friends of the bridegroom who do that and it is like a show of strength or attempt to dominate the girl's family. Looks very medieval to me. Gunfire is associated with many marriages here too especially in North India.

Ya right, these are nothing but overgrown kids playing with guns. Wannabe soldiers or wannabe terrorists, take your pick. A couple of idiots like these were doing the same during a marriage in Delhi a few weeks ago, killed a small boy who happened to be the bride's cousin, now cooling their rears in Tihar.

Discharging a weapon in public is an offence in may countries even in US.

If I may ask you and other Indians here..Whats your take on gun ownership? Should 'right to bear arms' be applicable in India also.

and yes some ask from friends relatives guns at marriage time some call their friends to bring guns some bring just for fun ts marriage and thats it . end of the day they go home sleep

i already shear the story we was hell drunk in a marriage and guys strt firing up down with pistols .my friends ask me to stop them because guys respect me as guest i go there after 10 years. i take 6 pistols from guys that night and keep it in our can till next morning . guns was mixed TT-33 PT 99 and CF-98 as i remember .

Damn gun culture is really widespread in North india and pakistan. In bangladesh its really very hard to procure guns and if you have an illegal or home made one, RAB will beat the sh!t out of you.

India and pakistan should stp the gun culture in their country one way or another. The way i see it, gun culture creates havoc rather than protecting the people from it.

The way I see it if implemented correctly its the best guarantee against tyrants coming to power.

No offense to you bro, it is just that I hate people firing guns at marriages. Firing guns at dacoits and criminals for self defense is what guns are for and it is totally justified but firing guns at marriages? I have observed that it is generally the family and friends of the bridegroom who do that and it is like a show of strength or attempt to dominate the girl's family. Looks very medieval to me. Gunfire is associated with many marriages here too especially in North India.

what i can say they are free to use :D when they happy they become trigger happy too .some show to friends some really happy some show to GFs some just show public and some are crazy . its become culture now what we can do is educate public its may take time but then they will become more civil with guns .

now a days after every match win or shab e barat or any national day city become war zone in air millions bullets shot by public we all seen it many times

look afridi bro firing after winning of t-20 world cup

Last edited by a moderator:
Discharging a weapon in public is an offence in may countries even in US.

If I may ask you and other Indians here..Whats your take on gun ownership? Should 'right to bear arms' be applicable in India also.

'Right to bear arms' by all means. But only in individual capacity and not as groups or militias. Arms should be licensed. We don't want rules that allow anyone to just walk into an arms shop and come out carrying weapons. Nothing wrong with the strict gun control laws, reduces violent crimes.

what i can say they are free to use :D when they happy they become trigger happy too .some show to friends some really happy some show to GFs some just show public and some are crazy . its become culture now what we can do is educate public its may take time but then they will become more civil with guns .

now a days after every match win or shab e barat or any national day city become war zone in air millions bullets shot by public we all seen it many times

look afridi bro firing after winning of t-20 world cup

M-16 with a 20 round mag.

'Right to bear arms' by all means. But only in individual capacity and not as groups or militias. Arms should be licensed. We don't want rules that allow anyone to just walk into an arms shop and come out carrying weapons. Nothing wrong with the strict gun control laws, reduces violent crimes.

But the laws in India make it absolutely impossible for an average Indian with no political connections to own guns. As for violent crimes, guns are not a must to commit crimes. Also anti social elements and insurgents always have their way to get their weapons..but people at their cross hairs are denied their right to defend themselves against these SOBs.

But the laws in India make it absolutely impossible for an average Indian with no political connections to own guns. As for violent crimes, guns are not a must to commit crimes. Also anti social elements and insurgents always have their way to get their weapons..but people at their cross hairs cannot defend themselves against these SOBs.

I renewed my gun license a couple of months ago. The office of the JCP Licensing where this was done was so crowded, one could barely find place to stand. believe me, most of these guys have no political connections, neither do I. It is not that difficult to obtain a gun license here, this is a myth.

Everybody in Pakistan carries guns. That's out culture.

Watch this short documentary to get an idea.

Oh and btw I've fired at many people's weddings. The kids and bride and grooms usually love it! :D

I renewed my gun license a couple of months ago. The office of the JCP Licensing where this was done was so crowded, one could barely find place to stand. believe me, most of these guys have no political connections, neither do I. It is not that difficult to obtain a gun license here, this is a myth.

May I ask which gun you own sir?

Also is it true that inorder to own gun in India, you have to convince the authorities that your life is in danger?

Back
Top Bottom