What's new

Gun culture spreads in India

Guns should be banned as it is in UK. People with guns increases the rate of crimes. Robbery of banks would also increase in remote places. Just look at US and Russia where weapons are available to buy. They also have mafias and high crime rate

Thats a sweeping statement. Mafias exist throughout the world including India, where its extremely difficult to procure fire arms. As far as crime rate go, in Switzerland people are required to keep their guns in their home after their mandatory military service and they are one of the most peaceful countries in the world.

Personally I don't think other than a proper functioning democracy nobody has the right to ban guns. Dictatorships around the world would not have survived if the local population was allowed to carry guns. The best way to oppress the people is to take away their weapons to counter the tyranny and in 21st century it means guns.

until 2006/07 an AK47 price were around about 10 to 15 or 20K and ten bullets (we call it Ghatta) were 4 to 6 hundred !!

But now AK47 price from 80 to 130 thousand and bullets i guess 1500 to 2000+ Rs.

This means fire one magazine of Ak 47 into air and 200 x 30= 6000 PKR (INR 3252) goes up in smoke. You Pakistanis are indeed rich :D

Jon Sahib..... This i got to see

Are you talking about this

:P

the future is bright- :angel:-
very very bright-

Tsar-Nuclear-Explosion.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn gun culture is really widespread in North india and pakistan. In bangladesh its really very hard to procure guns and if you have an illegal or home made one, RAB will beat the sh!t out of you.

India and pakistan should stp the gun culture in their country one way or another. The way i see it, gun culture creates havoc rather than protecting the people from it.

Jon Sahib..... This i got to see

Are you talking about this

:P

Well i thought you reached the right video- Lol-
after watching it i am dissapointed in you- what i meant was this-

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

But you don't say a lightning strike, a great white shark or even a falling coconut can't kill you

1089782-coconut_on_a_beach_super.jpg

even a birds feces when aimed right can kill a person- :D-

show you true gun culture ?

Ya right, these are nothing but overgrown kids playing with guns. Wannabe soldiers or wannabe terrorists, take your pick. A couple of idiots like these were doing the same during a marriage in Delhi a few weeks ago, killed a small boy who happened to be the bride's cousin, now cooling their rears in Tihar.

Back
Top Bottom