What's new

Gun culture spreads in India

hahahahahaha defence tu pistol bhi kar leti hai bas show sha kay liye lagta hai kharedna chahtay ho

Yes, gun prices are insanely high in India. Even a 0.32 revolver costs more than 60K.

my arminius german (7 shots ) second hand cost me 2.25 lkh :cool:

9tezmimtfqcsd5o8jbrw_Arminius-Revolver.jpg

I live in Delhi . Nothing new for us , you bang somebody's car by mistake there is a good chance of you having a gun pointed in your face .

It is too bad in the NCR .

we have 1 shotgun and 1 pistol at home in village....grandpa issued licence easily when one of our close relative was DM in our district...

One question? Can the bullets that are fired into the air injure someone on its way back to the ground. Also how much does a AK 47 bullet cost in Pakistan?

One question? Can the bullets that are fired into the air injure someone on its way back to the ground. Also how much does a AK 47 bullet cost in Pakistan?

i can only answer one question- the other i am not familiar with-

when a bullet is fired in the air- it loses its initial velocity to earth gravitation pull- after that it falls harmlessly at 9.8 m/s- which can surely injure some one minimally- but not enough to kill-

Can anyone post some guns which can be bought legally in India?

Legally NPB bores for civlians in pistols are:0.22,0.32,.357,7.62 Tokarev but still depends on ammo availibility

Rifles-0.22 lr,.30-06,.315.

As a gun nut I find this article is total crap because firstly there arent 40 million legally registered guns some wise *** journo some time back went to get stats from Police stations in various states like J&K(LOL) got the figure for illegal arms tht were confiscated and he thought why not multiply this figure by total states and UT's and presto comes the lovely 40 mil figure which is wrong.

Import has been banned since 1986 unless you are a renowned shooter or you have stayed abroad for some time where you owned the firearm for at least a year before coming back to India you can get one firearm under Transfer of Residence.

IOF ashani pistols are A+ crap only the 30-06 rifle is worth buying.A civilian cant buy a gun that has ammo which is used by Military or Police.

The gun culture in India wont rise thanks to the licensing system that equals a colonoscopy and the fact it gets more and more stringent as time passes take for eg when Delhi HC earlier banned Air rifle imports because Maneka Gandhi registered a case that they are used to shoot animals luckily the SC told them to piss off and all imported Air rifles which were held by Customs are now being released.Not to forget we have lovely anti-gun lobbies in India.

Lastly Gun prices 60k for a pistol lol!!!IOF ashani costs some 1.2 lakh and even then it needs modifications in grips and all so hence it comes close to 2 lakhs for a .32 pistol.30-40 year old beretta,walther PPK will cost upwards of 8 lakhs.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I heard one can even buy AKs by spending 75000-100000 only in Pakistan ,is it true ??

AK's made by american companies cost lesser than that.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Guns should be banned as it is in UK. People with guns increases the rate of crimes. Robbery of banks would also increase in remote places. Just look at US and Russia where weapons are available to buy. They also have mafias and high crime rate

When guns are outlawed only the outlaws will have guns!!

Nuff Said.

i can only answer one question- the other i am not familiar with-

when a bullet is fired in the air- it loses its initial velocity to earth gravitation pull- after that it falls harmlessly at 9.8 m/s- which can surely injure some one minimally- but not enough to kill-
a correction
its
9.8m/s^2 and it called Gravitational acceleration..
If an object falls at 9.8m/s^2 it tends to add 9.8m/s every meter it falls.
usually meaning tht the deceleration will be similar force when it reaches the max of its curve.
hence if we remove the factor of air friction ..it would reenter to the point of origin with roughly the same velocity.

so if the height is substantial ..it can fall to cause substantial damage ...if the point is armor piercing (which implies tht it can retain in ts shape after launch u usually sharp edged) then itll hit to injure seriously.

until 2006/07 an AK47 price were around about 10 to 15 or 20K and ten bullets (we call it Ghatta) were 4 to 6 hundred !!

But now AK47 price from 80 to 130 thousand and bullets i guess 1500 to 2000+ Rs.

show you true gun culture ?

@ Mods / Admin

1. Are the rules of this forum applied to Indians only??????

2. Why "Imran Khan" despite being banned is allowed to use duplicate ID????????

3. Why he is allowed to post off topic in every thread?????

Last edited by a moderator:
a correction
its
9.8m/s^2 and it called Gravitational acceleration..
If an object falls at 9.8m/s^2 it tends to add 9.8m/s every meter it falls.
usually meaning tht the deceleration will be similar force when it reaches the max of its curve.
hence if we remove the factor of air friction ..it would reenter to the point of origin with roughly the same velocity.

so if the height is substantial ..it can fall to cause substantial damage ...if the point is armor piercing (which implies tht it can retain in ts shape after launch u usually sharp edged) then itll hit to injure seriously.

just to add- if the point is nuclear tipped then it can create havoc- :coffee:-

Back
Top Bottom