What's new

Gun culture spreads in India

Kashmir is of Kasmiri Muslims and it belongs to PAKISTAN and it will become PAKISTAN INSHA ALLAH.Clocks in Kashmir works with standard time of Pakistan and Pakistani currency is Kashmiri CURRENCY.
What we say:
indian! you can kill us but you can't break us.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

Kashmir is of Kasmiri Muslims and it belongs to PAKISTAN and it will become PAKISTAN INSHA ALLAH.Clocks in Kashmir works with standard time of Pakistan and Pakistani currency is Kashmiri CURRENCY.
What we say:
indian! you can kill us but you can't break us.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:

whatever helps you get a hard on ;)

Yarygin Pya MP-443 GRACH.

Thinking of buying the Piece need to apply for License ... does anyone know how to apply in kolkata.

MP-443_Yarygin_pYa_Grach_9mm_pistol_Russia_Russian_army_defence_industry_military_technology_640.jpg

This new pistol should had have a DA trigger, large capacity magazine, all steel construction and be able to be converted into 9x18 PM and PMM, 9x19mm Luger, and 7.62x25mm TT chambering. Dual stack magazines are made from steel and hold 17 rounds of 9x19mm ammunition, plus one in chamber, which is 2 times more than its predecessor, the Makarov.

every other person own a 12 bore rifle or pistol in indian punjab. ak 47s are not so common being illegal but some people have them.

the best punjabi gun song

Last edited by a moderator:
haha. so true. i have one gun(no licence req.) with me......

can we stop the kashmir stuff guys and well i am gonna say it nothing beats ak 47 it will stay with you till you die and then switch to someone else:p:P it used to be easy in peshawar to get guns but now there is alot of strictness you can buy it in peshawar but when you take it out of the city you better know the police :D:D

haha. so true. i have one gun(no licence req.) with me......
^^ Same. a National .22 Air Rifle!:P
Seriously! Except for some eastern states of India and may be Punjab, rest of India is almost gun free zone. legal owning of a gun is a big task. absolutely no comparision with Pakistan or Afghanistan in legal or illegal guns.

It will be Chaos with Guns in a country like India and definitely Guns must be limited. Responsible Gun ownership cannot be expected.

Latest: Air Guns also needs License in India.

Indians For Guns • View topic - Breaking news - Airguns now need license!

Seriously! Except for some eastern states of India and may be Punjab, rest of India is almost gun free zone. legal owning of a gun is a big task. absolutely no comparision with Pakistan or Afghanistan in legal or illegal guns.

It will be Chaos with Guns in a country like India and definitely Guns must be limited. Responsible Gun ownership cannot be expected.

Damn. Air guns too?

India is no fun.

in the times of militancy ak 47s were kinda common in punjab. but later on people buried them in their backyards or surrendered them to police.

as of now no licensing required if air gun passes deal wood test.This licensing was an idea of Maneka Gandhi to protect her sweety pie pigeons(lol) but the SC didnt allow it.

0.177,0.22 airguns are exempt from licenses I have owned a diana so I know.

Back
Top Bottom