What's new

germany denies israel war ship subsidies

I am not sure of the date and origin of your painting!!! it seems too recent to be true.
Your own recent ancestors did not like to be exploited and went for two World Wars to end it, with sacrifices you should know better than others.
You are talking like someone who has visited West Berlin an had so much fun in its discos and bars, while half of it was on the other side of the iron curtain living under communism, it is just a bit worst in Palestine by a 100 folds.
I know you have the Judeo-Christian fabricated mentality that satisfies your neo-crusader's one. You know that it did not work throughout history but for a few years in the middle east. This Jewish openness that you have enjoyed, well, they did learn it from Muslims, or if you do not believe it, look at their recent history in Europe, this fact alone contradicts what you seem to appreciate in Judeo-Christian 'false' brotherhood, reality is that you can not tolerate each other, you like it or not. So, you are trying to fabricate a common enemy in the name of democracy, a word and way of life that originated in the same middle east that you seem to misunderstand or underestimate.
I have seen some arguments from you or your compatriots of feeling like Gods, when you compare yourselves to third world populations. It just reminds people that you are still living in the Greek mythology, meaning, you really have a backward mentality that your subconscious mind is projecting on people that have created this inferiority complexes in you.
While I do appreciate the form of your writing, I can not find any truth in its substance.
If you give the money and tech that the west and the US are/were pouring into Israel, to the Palestinians instead, I bet The Palestinian side would have been much cleaner than the Jewish side (that was unclean in you recent ancestors terms, all over Europe).

Well then let me teach you again, the rock paintings are from several caves in france, spain, italy and between 45.000 and 12.000 years old. They are very famous worldwide and some are considered the oldest art worldwide.

lascaux-cave-paintings-1.jpg

a10.gif

chauvet_panorama.jpg

visiting_chauvet1.jpg

What you see there is the oldest art from europeans and i believe i have the right to be proud for it because it shows what my ancestors saw and what they wanted to show.

You call the greek mythology as old and outdated but i don´t think so. Great thinkers like Sokrates, Cicero, Aristoteles and Epikur are giants till today. I see the muslim world not as an direct enemy but i can´t identify with anything of it. It is totally alien for me and most europeans. And you oppose what you don´t understand. Thats a normal behavior, don´t you think?

Well then let me teach you again, the rock paintings are from several caves in france, spain, italy and between 45.000 and 12.000 years old. They are very famous worldwide and some are considered the oldest art worldwide.

a10.gif

chauvet_panorama.jpg

visiting_chauvet1.jpg

What you see there is the oldest art from europeans and i believe i have the right to be proud for it because it shows what my ancestors saw and what they wanted to show.

You call the greek mythology as old and outdated but i don´t think so. Great thinkers like Sokrates, Cicero, Aristoteles and Epikur are giants till today. I see the muslim world not as an direct enemy but i can´t identify with anything of it. It is totally alien for me and most europeans. And you oppose what you don´t understand. Thats a normal behavior, don´t you think?
Greece was preceded by Egypt, you can find many copies of Egyptian Architectures in Greece. The Greeks were the first ones to have translated the Egyptian language to the Greek alphabet, So those Aristotle and socrates thoughts might have been just some translations. The ancient middle eastern civilisations be it in Egypt or Mesopotamia mastered the electric power tens of thousands of year ago, you can google the Bagdad lamp, or the Egyptian electric power of the pyramids. The latter served as astronomical tools (see the thre pyramids of Gisa and the pleiads in the sky, they correspond perfectly) for calendars predicting events for thousands of years and englobes the very essence of higher mathematics.

I am not pretending to teach you like you do, I am just pointing you to some historical facts, that you should know to better your education.
I do understand that you can not see any comonnality with the muslim world and that is not their fault , since you have to try to learn about the Muslim civilisation, at least, the thousand years they spent in Europe and their cilization tools and contributions to all fields of life.
I still think that those cave paintings are too recent to be true in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
because they are our outpost in the middle east and a strong israel is in our best interests

Hi,

" Israel an outpost of germany----that would be interesting. A strong israel in middle east is of best interest to germany---"----please send me some of that good stuff that you are on pronto---.

Hi,

" Israel an outpost of germany----that would be interesting. A strong israel in middle east is of best interest to germany---"----please send me some of that good stuff that you are on pronto---.

In case you don´t know Israel acts as a "divide et impera" tool in the middle east. There is constant war and turmoil and this is good for our interests.

Greece was preceded by Egypt, you can find many copies of Egyptian Architectures in Greece. The Greeks were the first ones to have translated the Egyptian language to the Greek alphabet, So those Aristotle and socrates thoughts might have been jus some translations. The ancient middle eastern civilisations be it in Egypt or Mesopotamia mastered the electric power tens of thousands of year ago, you can google the Bagdad lamp, or the Egyptian electric power of the pyramids. The latter served as astronomical tools (see the thre pyramids of Gisa and the pleiads in the sky, they correspond perfectly) for calendars predicting events for thousands of years and englobes the very essence of higher mathematics.

I am not pretending to teach you like you do, I am just pointing you to some historical facts, that you should know to better your education.
I do understand that you can not see any comonnality with the muslim world and that is not their fault , since you have to try to learn about the Muslim civilisation, at least, the thousand years they spent in Europe and their cilization tools and contributions to all fields of life.
I still think that those cave paintings are too recent to be true in my humble opinion.

You won´t find philosophy in egypt simply because there was no free thinking in any way. The individual in egypt was worthless and evrything had to serve the Pharao and the gods. Egypt was a theocracy. So nope, greek philosophy has no roots in egypt. Its two different worlds. Also architecture is completly different in greece than in egypt. Much more details and much more delicate. Not so pompous and much more realistic.

Your opinion is worthless anyways since its simple facts:

You can learn about our caves here:

Lascaux - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cave of Altamira - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caves in Cantabria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hi,

Israel is the sole beneficiary in this equation :lol:

I just can't help laughing at how many hands-out and subsidies had been given to them over the years by many many countries.

a10.gif

chauvet_panorama.jpg

visiting_chauvet1.jpg

rock paintings vs pyramids or indian vimanas lol.

rock paintings vs pyramids or indian vimanas lol.

The rockpaintings are 25000 years older than the pyramides...and much more beautiful. They show the love for nature and unity with the environent. The pyramides on the otehr hand are symbols of orpression, slavery and death.

Israel is the sole beneficiary in this equation :lol:

I just can't help laughing at how many hands-out and subsidies had been given to them over the years by many many countries.

We earn good with weapons we sell and the oil and gas we get for cheap because installed puppet dictators.

In case you don´t know Israel acts as a "divide et impera" tool in the middle east. There is constant war and turmoil and this is good for our interests.

You won´t find philosophy in egypt simply because there was no free thinking in any way. The individual in egypt was worthless and evrything had to serve the Pharao and the gods. Egypt was a theocracy. So nope, greek philosophy has no roots in egypt. Its two different worlds. Also architecture is completly different in greece than in egypt. Much more details and much more delicate. Not so pompous and much more realistic.

And you are proud of the Israeli role for your egoism!
There were philosophy and religion in Egypt, if philosophy is the mother of mathematics and logic than it has been originated there and in the fertile crescent, the monuments are testimony to the mastery of mathematics and the laws of physics.Those Greek temples architecture is based on the Egyptian models, on a smaller scale.
My opinion is mine but based on years of experience for distinguishing real and false facts, your paintings are as worthless to me as my opinion is to your brainwashed look and outlook.

The rockpaintings are 25000 years older than the pyramides...and much more beautiful. They show the love for nature and unity with the environent. The pyramides on the otehr hand are symbols of orpression, slavery and death.

We earn good with weapons we sell and the oil and gas we get for cheap because installed puppet dictators.

With all due respect but nothing is cheap these days. The more you buy, the more taxation your EU is asking for. As for the installation of dictators or Gov't, I think Germany itself is now run by a foreign power, which makes me LoLing all day long at the comments you come up with.

An alternative hypothesis proposed by David Lewis-Williams and Jean Clottes following work with similar art of the San people of Southern Africa is that this type of art is spiritual in nature relating to visions experienced during ritualistic trance-dancing. These trance visions are a function of the human brain and so are independent of geographical location. Nigel Spivey, a professor of classic art and archeology at the University of Cambridge, has further postulated in his series, How Art Made the World, that dot and lattice patterns overlapping the representational images of animals are very similar to hallucinations provoked by sensory-deprivation. He further postulates that the connections between culturally important animals and these hallucinations led to the invention of image-making, or the art of drawing. Further extrapolations include the later transference of image-making behavior from the cave to megalithic sites, and the subsequent invention of agriculture to feed the site builders.

Some anthropologists and art historians also theorize that the paintings could be an account of past hunting success, or could represent a mystical ritual in order to improve future hunting endeavors. This latter theory is supported by the overlapping images of one group of animals in the same cave-location as another group of animals, suggesting that one area of the cave was more successful for predicting a plentiful hunting excursion.

And you are proud of the Israeli role for your egoism!
There were philosophy and religion in Egypt, if philosophy is the mother of mathematics and logic than it has been originated there and in the fertile crescent, the monuments are testimony to the mastery of mathematics and the laws of physics.Those Greek temples architecture is based on the Egyptian models, on a smaller scale.
My opinion is mine but based on years of experience for distinguishing real and false facts, your paintings are as worthless to me as my opinion is to your brainwashed look and outlook.

Did you ever see an egyptian temple? They are ugly, monstrous and in no way beautiful. They look like huge blobs of stone. You can´t compare this to our art.

With all due respect but nothing is cheap these days. The more you buy, the more taxation your EU is asking for. As for the installation of dictators or Gov't, I think Germany itself is now run by a foreign power, which makes me LoLing all day long at the comments you come up with.

Big words from someone coming from an infertile banana kingdom.

Did you ever see an egyptian temple? They are ugly, monstrous and in no way beautiful. They look like huge blobs of stone. You can´t compare this to our art.

Big words from someone coming from an infertile banana kingdom.

Nothing big in this, I'm just responding to your claims.

I still don't understand why are you so hostile to us :lol:

Scientists continue to evaluate the age of the cave art at Altamira. In 2008, researchers using uranium-thorium dating found that the paintings were completed over a period of up to 20,000 years rather than during a comparatively brief period.[4] In 2012, further uranium-thorium dating research was published supporting an older age for portions of the art, including one claviform image at 35,600 years old.

Nothing big in this, I'm just responding to your claims.

I still don't understand why are you so hostile to us :lol:

Hostile? I´m not hostile. You guys just play no role in our daily life. You are a curiosity in our news when you want execute a women again for driving car or banning Pokemon for embracing evolution.

I liked the music the british played as your king arrived there:

Hi,

I don't know how old you are---. Germany did a lot for the arab world during the 50's, 60's, 70's----. Pakistan also benefitted. But ultimately---the israeli assasinations and israeli influence took over---.

Germany has no interest in the middle east so ' divide et impera ' don't hold good.

The only thing is that the israelis have the german ballz in their hands----and squeeze they do when they want to and the germans can only squirm and kow tow to the demands----. The germans have become a gultess nation---a nation that has been castrated----but then how could the israelis squeeze the ballz----when they are castrated----. Damn---.

Back
Top Bottom