What's new

Geo Super Banned

PakistaniNinja

New Recruit

Reaction score
Government of Pakistan taken actions against sports channel Geo Super which is child channel of Jang Group of Companies and shut down all his transmission all over country.
GOP has told that its because of security reasons.what are the security reasons?
It was the only Pakistani sports channels. what are the actual reasons behind its shutting down? what will be the consequences?

No consequences as no one like these JEW channels in Pakistan anymore and they are funded by indians so all stuff shown by them ,
GEO era is over now, ppl like to watch other channels now

long live democracy! - a sports channel banned??? so after 3 years they find out that geo-super did not have a uplinking licence - what bull****!

Is this Afridi said, Pakistani media is 100 times better than Indians? Anyway IPL is the real reason

i am glad geo is shut....one thing that i hate about these private channels is that they believe they are always right.....idiots especially geo which promotes pro indian sentiments and aman ki aasha type bull-crap....damn fools we have raised the world's 6th largest army and here they are trying to brain wash the youth ;)

I also dont like GEO channels but there must be reason to shut it down. this is not convincing reason that due to security purposes.
I mean either the particular sport channel harmed the image of Pakistan or there is internal conflict between Geo super and GOP.....there may be other reasons. if they are funded by India or any other country to weaken Pakistan then why don't the government shutdown its mother channel, GEO News

I don't know what are the exact motive behind this ban but if it is because of IPL and because Geo super was airing IPL, then I support this ban. This ban should be made permanent if it is because of IPL.

I am Very Glad that Geo Super is Banned. Pakistan Government Should Ban it Forever and not only Geo Super but also Geo news (Jew News)... Thanks Pakistan Government

We live in a banana republic .... what security reasons on Sport channels ... i don't like Jung group but i am thinking that we are going back to 90's era ... i am sure in the next decade we'll only watch PTV & STN .... all other channels will be banned for security concerns .

i am glad geo is shut....one thing that i hate about these private channels is that they believe they are always right.....idiots especially geo which promotes pro indian sentiments and aman ki aasha type bull-crap....damn fools we have raised the world's 6th largest army and here they are trying to brain wash the youth ;)

Excellent!!!
Well said! Because this channels is actually look more indian than Pakistan what we feel here in Europe too.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom