What's new

Geo Super Banned

if it's done 'cause of the IPL, then it's an immature move from the govt. they should let the people decide what they want to watch? whoever doesn't like IPL, i'm sure they will flip the channel & watch something else! govt shouldn't impose it's will on the public!!

how a sports Chanel become security concern ? what a silly excuse :eek:

This "democratic" government has increased censorship and put a muzzle on the media a lot more than the Musharraf "the dictator" did. They blocked facebook and youtube last year in order to divert attention from the people on the budget. They've also censored things for stupid reasons like how youtube was blocked after Zardari's "shut up" video spread.

Excellent!!!
Well said! Because this channels is actually look more indian than Pakistan what we feel here in Europe too.

For a indian channel , they do show all the news about Pakistan and expose curruption lol silly me

Banning Geo Sports is illegal and a move against the Pakistani people. I don't care much for Geo but banning a channel like that is not good as it breaks laws which the people of Pakistan have been working so hard to fix.

Damn you Geo! Typical blackmailer.

Thanks sparkling way for that post.

Any channel that dares to expose the government , is a security concern ... PAMERA itself is a problem a dictatorship organization getting rules from governments

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom