What's new

Gaza celebrates murder of family

We all know the central piece is the division of Jerusalem and we all know that Jerusalem was never totally given to Israel by UN resolutions.
Israel already offered to devide Jerusalem.

As for as for Sinai, that was years later after 1948 and it has nothing to do with Palestinians, but with Egypt.
You said that "Israel will not give back anything it has taken", so I brought example of Sinai which is 3 times bigger than entire Israel and which was returned. Sinai was captured in same 1967 war as West Bank and Gaza. Israel captured these territories not from Palestinians but from Egypt and Jordan. And Israel already gave to Palestininians 100% of Gaza and 40% of West Bank. Israel is the first country that gave to Palestinians territories for self rule.

About "Israel already offered to devide Jerusalem", are you sure about that?

Israel already offered to devide Jerusalem.

You said that "Israel will not give back anything it has taken", so I brought example of Sinai which is 3 times bigger than entire Israel and which was returned. Sinai was captured in same 1967 war as West Bank and Gaza. Israel captured these territories not from Palestinians but from Egypt and Jordan. And Israel already gave to Palestininians 100% of Gaza and 40% of West Bank. Israel is the first country that gave to Palestinians territories for self rule.

I do admit that my sentence is not written to reflect what I really mean. Sinai's return is for strategic reason and it is with Egypt to have the peace deal.

Look at map and West Bank and Gaza are separate. Does it look like a two-country solutions to you? Well, you can say: "we did give them something, don't we?" It is better than nothing.

In reality, that is far from what UN has prescribed more than 60 years ago. Of course, we can say that Arabs were at fault to start the war. Well, Arabs can also say those lands are not British's to give away even though some of them may be purchased by Jews. For example, British also occupied China's territories after notorious opium wars, however, would China recognize if British gave the occupied territories to create another country???

Another example, just like many investors from different countries can purchase land in U.S., however, U.S. will not allow any investors to create a country within it.

To be honest, Israel has already got the better deal from its own creation by British's favor.

That's your mistake. You are focusing solely on the actions of the Jews. You admit the horror of Arab deeds but do not condemn them. It's like Arabs are mindless beasts and only Israelis are responsible for Arab actions.

I hope you're suggesting I am supporting the perpetrators of these murders just, just because I don't jump up and down on my sofa does not mean I don't condemn this.

I am just stating that the action of the Govt of Israel to repeatedly treat a mosquito bite with chemotherapy is just going to result in more violence in the future. If you slapped your classmate and he came back and massacred the classroom how much more hatred is that going to generate?

ofcourse when u throw someone out of their house and they sitting on street find out the intruder has died along with his gang...any sane person would party under such circumstances. :cheers: ...use common sense before initiating threads.

@ipakman
@500
do u want to exchange some cash for gold?:lol:

ofcourse when u throw someone out of their house and they sitting on street find out the intruder has died along with his gang...any sane person would party under such circumstances. :cheers: ...use common sense before initiating threads.

@ipakman
@500
do u want to exchange some cash for gold?:lol:

Do you want to pay a visit to Israel where a bullet has your name on it?

Yeah thats why I asked this question, it seems like HAMAS/Palestinians fight without any well defined realistic objective. Someone keeps winding their key up and they keep fighting, and innocent Palestinians end up suffering.

nope..hamas would accept a two state solution but a fair one..they simply cant trust the west for the solution and i understand this..if we reconsider the israel love of usa...israels aim is get palestinians out of palestine and send them to jordan...

israel gave sinai back to egypt and egypt sold palestinians out..thats why egypt lost her honorable position in arab world..and yes please give palestinians land back to the palestinians...

nope..hamas would accept a two state solution but a fair one..they simply cant trust the west for the solution and i understand this..if we reconsider the israel love of usa...israels aim is get palestinians out of palestine and send them to jordan...

Who should mediate in this matter then? And whats a fair two state solution according to HAMAS?

"Two States Solution" according to Hamas' convention:

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will
obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

'The land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf [Holy Possession]
consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgment Day. No one
can renounce it or any part, or abandon it or any part of it.'
(Article 11)

'[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and
international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of
the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than
a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of
Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by
Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a
waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

And for "dessert", Hamas' anti-Semitism:

'The Day of Judgment will not come about until fight Jews and
kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the
rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind
me, come and kill him.' (Article 7)

'The enemies have been scheming for a long time ... and have
accumulated huge and influential material wealth. With their money,
they took control of the world media... With their money they stirred
revolutions in various parts of the globe... They stood behind the
French Revolution, the Communist Revolution and most of the
revolutions we hear about... With their money they formed secret
organizations - such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs and the Lions -
which are spreading around the world, in order to destroy societies
and carry out Zionist interests... They stood behind World War I ...
and formed the League of Nations through which they could rule the
world. They were behind World War II, through which they made huge
financial gains... There is no war going on anywhere without them
having their finger in it.' (Article 22)

'Zionism scheming has no end, and after Palestine, they will covet
expansion from the Nile to the Euphrates River. When they have
finished digesting the area on which they have laid their hand, they
will look forward to more expansion. Their scheme has been laid out
in the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'.' (Article 32)

'The HAMAS regards itself the spearhead and the vanguard of the
circle of struggle against World Zionism... Islamic groups all over
the Arab world should also do the same, since they are best equipped
for their future role in the fight against the warmongering Jews.'
(Article 32)

Do you still think there is a room for mediation? On what?

See this is what I meant, these people don't have any realistic objective. With these sort of jingoistic bs, this problem is never going to get solved. And lets face it, the status quo is much more unfavorable for the Palestinians , than for the Israelis. Hamas, Hezbollah or for that matter all Arab countries put together, can never match Israels fire power. If they expect the Israelis to just pack up and leave everything behind, they are only fooling themselves.

Unfortunately in midst of all this jingoism and delusion its the innocent Palestinians who end up suffering. :tdown:

Unfortunately the majority of Palestinians elected Hamas on their own good will.

Unfortunately the majority of Palestinians elected Hamas on their own good will.

Whats Israels long term plan regarding this pickle? They should just go ahead with their version of the two state solution, and if Israel still suffer attacks from Hamas, hit back and hit them hard.

Back
Top Bottom