What's new

Gaza celebrates murder of family

its was there and will be there's if you have problem why dont your bangla govt send there army to fight them and give the land to the rightful owner people tried no one was able to you know why coz god is with the right people

What are you ranting about , calm down buddy, and please, learn to use punctuations.

From Palestinians point of view, there is no other way for them to get back their lands. Negotiations do not seem to work at all. Israel will not give back anything it has taken and keep taking more and more.
Nonsense. Israel returned Sinai to Egypt for peace (Sinai is 3 times bigger than entire Israel!). Israel gave to Palestinians a very wide authonomy. Israel several times offered to Palestinians a state. They refused.

so you deny that settlements are illegal:rolleyes:
I repeat what legality has to do with the issue? There are many Turks illegally living in Europe. What would u say if family of illegal Turkish immigrants was slaughtered in Europe by some local Neonazis?

Nonsense. Israel returned Sinai to Egypt for peace (Sinai is 3 times bigger than entire Israel!). Israel gave to Palestinians a very wide authonomy. Israel several times offered to Palestinians a state. They refused.

I repeat what legality has to do with the issue? There are many Turks illegally living in Europe. What would u say if family of illegal Turkish immigrants was slaughtered in Europe by some local Neonazis?

i think you got it wrong or twisting the facts again...we are not talking about slaughtering people..of course its an atrocity..solomon2 said that the settlements are legal and i responded..yes settlements are illegal and we cant say "screw the international law" just because you said so...

this is one of the most stupid answer i read on this forum
you so much anti pakistan anti bangladesh anti muslim then in your little brain anti muslim then arab that you say the most stupid words
God chose Israelis to occupy illegaly and steal some lands?
why can't you at least consider 67 frontiers?
such hatred and then you speak abot God? it is not your side too

Listen dude you stfu and you dare tell me am anti musil or stuff you know nothing about take you crap words back and put it in your mouth dont try to get personel with me you dont even know my religious stand
get a fcuking life and dont bother to reply

Listen dude you stfu and you dare tell me am anti musil or stuff you know nothing about take you crap words back and put it in your mouth dont try to get personel with me you dont even know my religious stand
get a fcuking life and dont bother to reply
when your comment is such intolerant it is better to expect what you get
if you're not grown up enough to understand this, then go back play with your black ops game ;)

if you're not grown up enough to understand this, then go back play with your black ops game ;)

Hahaha i have seen many like you well whatever it is i dont give a rat a$$ about you
now dont reply coz you are going right in my ignore list

You do realize Black Ops is an actual thing and not just a game? Or do you just play the game yourself and assumed that it was just a title?

Ignore the troll, let the Mods take care of him, he is not first one of his kind and I am sure not going to be the last one either.

We all know the central piece is the division of Jerusalem and we all know that Jerusalem was never totally given to Israel by UN resolutions.

As for as for Sinai, that was years later after 1948 and it has nothing to do with Palestinians, but with Egypt.

What does the Palestinian authority/Hamas propose as the solution of this problem? Like something realistic? Asking, "all the Israelis to go back where they came from" doesn't count.

You do realize Black Ops is an actual thing and not just a game? Or do you just play the game yourself and assumed that it was just a title?
of course it was a joke. if you didn't understand it it is kind of ... too bad ;)
does anyone in army in this world doesn't know black ops? lol

That is impossible. Israel will not go anywhere else. The same is for those Palestinians.

The only realistic way is to have two state solutions with Jerusalem divided between the two. To be honest, I do not see any other possible ways to end it. Whoever suggest some other ways may work is really just delusional. Such brutality terror/retaliation cycle will continue until something dramatic happens if no resolution can be reached between the two.

What does the Palestinian authority/Hamas propose as the solution of this problem? Like something realistic? Not all the Israelis to go back where they came from.

That is impossible. Israel will not go anywhere else. The same is for those Palestinians.

The only realistic way is to have two state solutions with Jerusalem divided between the two. To be honest, I do not see any other possible ways to end it. Whoever suggest some other ways may work is really just delusional. Such brutality terror/retaliation cycle will continue until something dramatic happens if no resolution can be reached between the two.

Yeah thats why I asked this question, it seems like HAMAS/Palestinians fight without any well defined realistic objective. Someone keeps winding their key up and they keep fighting, and innocent Palestinians end up suffering.

Hahaha i have seen many like you well whatever it is i dont give a rat a$$ about you
now dont reply coz you are going right in my ignore list
i gonna suffer badly from that believe me sir ahah ;)

This guy is a Jew loving Sikh
Sikhs of Indian Punjab are traditionally anti-Muslim because of bitter partition

Back
Top Bottom