What's new

French JF-17 Deal Could Anger India

Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot to add 100 trillion dollar death star joint venture project between France and India and India being the "leading partner" with "better super skhti" technology developed by DODO.

So Pakistan has bought F-16s from US does that means NO FA-18 F-16s for INDIA?
Pakistan is about to sign a 1.3 billion dollars upgrade deal with France so does that mean no Rafales for IAF?
Pakistan will eventually strike a final deal with is 95% done with Germans for Type-214 so does that means no EF for IAF
Pakistan has also bought Erieye from Sweden so does that mean no Gripen for IAF?
LOL according to your analogy India will eventually end up with russian new mig-29s because they will be upset with rest of the world for supplying weapons to a "terrorist" country like Pakistan. :cheesy:

Mr. Growler,

i think the OP was talking about "Could" in the Title and i replied with "can" in my post which means the same thing : 'A Possibility"

The Possibility is a general term used to speculate/consider several possibilities, possibly one or more than one may be correct.

Now, I never swore by Bible to conclude what u proclaim as my "Analogy" , rather i presented a very probable and somewhat visble scenario , that is not difficult to deduce from the conditions stated by the OP.

So Pakistan has bought F-16s from US does that means NO FA-18 F-16s for INDIA?

Pakistan Got F16s wayback in 80s. ; And You DIDNT Realize the Reason F16IN, Block 60 WILL be DEFINATELY Rejected is Due to the very same Reason u stated.

F18 is a Much better Platform, in the role we need hence no Qs. of Comparison.

Pakistan is about to sign a 1.3 billion dollars upgrade deal with France so does that mean no Rafales for IAF?

As i said, i never CONCLUDED what u presented as my "Analogy"
How do i defend what i never said ?
One a side Note, We Know French better than you do, hence Money would play a vital role here not the Jf Upgrades.

Pakistan will eventually strike a final deal with is 95% done with Germans for Type-214 so does that means no EF for IAF

95% 0r 0% ??
Wake up The U214 is Gone !!!
This was Clearly said by German Presidents Visit to India and Zardari seems to be intersted in French offer.

BTW, EF is European and U214 is Purely German. If 214 is sold to paksiatn, surely India will reject it without wasting a moment.

Pakistan has also bought Erieye from Sweden so does that mean no Gripen for IAF?
LOL according to your analogy India will eventually end up with russian new mig-29s because they will be upset with rest of the world for supplying weapons to a "terrorist" country like Pakistan.

IMO, Here the situation is Very Much what u suggest.
The sale to Pakistan can hurt the Gripen which anyway is underpowered for the MMRCA, and is definite to be Rejected on Technical Grounds.

LOLing on a statement/analogy never made is more LOLable.

Mr. Growler,

i think the OP was talking about "Could" in the Title and i replied with "can" in my post which means the same thing : 'A Possibility"

The Possibility is a general term used to speculate/consider several possibilities, possibly one or more than one may be correct.

Now, I never swore by Bible to conclude what u proclaim as my "Analogy" , rather i presented a very probable and somewhat visble scenario , that is not difficult to deduce from the conditions stated by the OP.

:blah::blah::blah: ooooaaa abbay... etni muskil angrazi mujah nahi athi haa mr indian.

Pakistan Got F16s wayback in 80s. ; And You DIDNT Realize the Reason F16IN, Block 60 WILL be DEFINATELY Rejected is Due to the very same Reason u stated.
I am refering to MLU M3 and Block52+ which are up to date.

As i said, i never CONCLUDED what u presented as my "Analogy"
How do i defend what i never said ?
you dont have to defend anything. just admit that you guys just love making mockery out of yourself and run around to defend yourself with ridiculous answers.
One a side Note, We Know French better than you do, hence Money would play a vital role here not the Jf Upgrades.
Unfortunately we got to know them way before india did :bunny: 100+ Mirage-III/V for PAF and 50 or so MK2 for India..
They have NO PAY NO PLAY policy. their is no such thing as... hey we will buy 5 billion dollars worth of equipment but dont sell your this and that to this country.

95% 0r 0% ??
Wake up The U214 is Gone !!!
This was Clearly said by German Presidents Visit to India and Zardari seems to be intersted in French offer.
This guy is clearly a laughing stock of pakdef along with his fellow indians released from BR fanboy site.

BTW, EF is European and U214 is Purely German. If 214 is sold to paksiatn, surely India will reject it without wasting a moment.
IMO, Here the situation is Very Much what u suggest.
The sale to Pakistan can hurt the Gripen which anyway is underpowered for the MMRCA, and is definite to be Rejected on Technical Grounds.

LOLing on a statement/analogy never made is more LOLable.
Sorry I am just allergic to BS. Just cant force myself to reply to your "high quality" eye opener enlightening post.:smokin:

I dont Think Pakistanis will distribute Sweets when PAK FA arrives !

Indians did not even distribute sweets when JF-17 arrived, but trust me we will distribute sweet when PAK-FA arrives!

I dont Think Pakistanis will distribute Sweets when PAK FA arrives !
It's getting off topic ; well to be practical PAK fa isn't arriving with in a couple of month i guess ;Russians are still evaluating it,will take a minimum of 7 to 8 year for sure.
Both Pakistan and india have good relations with French ,they were dealing with both the countries in the past very well, and as far i get it they understand the rivalry and will manage the situation.:pop:

Indians did not even distribute sweets when JF-17 arrived, but trust me we will distribute sweet when PAK-FA arrives!

no my friend...WE will distribute sweets when PAKFA arrives.:cheers:

Maybe we should fly them undetected over Pak cities and drop sweets. Would be a great way to win the hearts and minds of the children! :yahoo: ;)

Kab tak barbadi ka jashna manana hai bhai ?

I dont think u understood my Post, Your f16 statement trumpets it all the way.
Sorry I am just allergic to BS. Just cant force myself to reply to your "high quality" eye opener enlightening post.

Really ? Even i dont like It and havent used the word "B*" even ONCE.
But that word better applies for "we will distribute sweet when PAK-FA arrives".
I ask ALL Pakistani's that who amongst them will be happy with sweets for a Stealth Fighter which will bomb their cities.

Last edited:
It's getting off topic ; well to be practical PAK fa isn't arriving with in a couple of month i guess ;Russians are still evaluating it,will take a minimum of 7 to 8 year for sure.
Both Pakistan and india have good relations with French ,they were dealing with both the countries in the past very well, and as far i get it they understand the rivalry and will manage the situation.:pop:

Well, You r absolutely right about the PAK-FA Time line, i was only referring to the "anger" word actually.
all i meant was, 'who is happy to see new weapons in enemy's arsenal which is sure to be used against you".

I again agree with ur statement on French, they are xpert in such tactics.

But that word better applies for "we will distribute sweet when PAK-FA arrives".
I ask ALL Pakistani's that who amongst them will be happy with sweets for a Stealth Fighter which will bomb their cities.

Bhayya jab PAK-FA aaye ga na (10-15) saal baad, tab baat kerna...

abhi jao aur channey khao :lol:

Bhaiyya raheel read my post just above urs.

Thanks.

:undecided::blink: WE HAVE A SUNNY DEOL direct from BOLLYWOOD on this forum! check out the line in red!!!! :rofl:

XniX i am not sure about the PAK-FA but when the LCA arrives i will surely distribute sweets!!!! i promise because it took 20 years in the making!

PAK-FA is still a wet dream so no point wasting time discussing it!

:undecided::blink: WE HAVE A SUNNY DEOL direct from BOLLYWOOD on this forum! check out the line in red!!!! :rofl:

XniX i am not sure about the PAK-FA but when the LCA arrives i will surely distribute sweets!!!! i promise because it took 20 years in the making!

PAK-FA is still a wet dream so no point wasting time discussing it!

if you are w8ing for sweets on the arrival of LCA then sorry my friend u will keep w8ing for the sweets till ur death coz LCA is a 9th generation aircraft it will come after ur super grandsons...so better to use some other reason to buy sweets with your own money:tongue:

Reactions: aks
if you are w8ing for sweets on the arrival of LCA then sorry my friend u will keep w8ing for the sweets till ur death coz LCA is a 9th generation aircraft it will come after ur super grandsons...so better to use some other reason to buy sweets with your own money:tongue:

I wish he lives for 150 years.

May be he is going to see IOC of LCA

French/PAK deal for JF-17 could most likely be.

Capitalizing on the current Royal Air Forces of Morocco’s program for the modernisation of its entire Mirage F1 fleet (a total of 27 remaining Mirage F1CH and EH), Astrac exhibited a complete offer, including two central computers, SIGMA-type GPS-hybrid navigation systems (both developed by Sagem Défense Sécurité), MICA EM and IR air-to-air missiles provided by MBDA. For this retrofitting solution, Thales is contributing with a RDY3 multi-function radar, a Damocles day/night laser designation pod, a PAJ FA type pod for electronic warfare self-protection and a radar Warning Receiver (RWR). The different units interface via a 1553 bus. 8)

For the air-to-air mission, the multi-function/multi-target radar can be used to fire MICA and Magic 2 missiles. To meet air-to-ground mission requirements, Astrac offers Sagem Défense Sécurité’s standoff AASM air-to-ground modular weapon supported by a mission preparation system by Sagem Défense Sécurité and a debriefing systems from Thales. The weapon can be complemented by laser guided weapons using the Damocles laser designation pod.

Astrac offer, which is compatible with NVGs, also includes a 'zero-zero' ejection seat and a latest-generation glass cockpit MMI with Hands on Thottle and Shift (HOTAS) controls. As an option, the system can also be complemented by a system for deploying anti-ship weapons, such as MBDA’s Exocet AM 39.

current Royal Air Forces of Morocco’s program for the modernisation of its entire Mirage F1 fleet (a total of 27 remaining Mirage F1CH and EH)

What's the price quoted for the proposed upgrade? I am sorry but I am not well informed about Morocco's plans. I just want to know how it compares with the upgrade being considered for indian m2k's!

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom