What's new

Four illegal Bangladeshi immigrants caught in Modi's Gujarat

why western personal law? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if you are opting to adopt an alien law then whats wrong with having that of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, which they are already practicing individually at community level
Sharia was alien to the sub-continent too. If you know what I mean :D

:) first you announce that they will ;)

:lol: why western personal law? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if you are opting to adopt an alien law then whats wrong with having that of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, which they are already practicing individually at community level

oh really and how will you do that ?

Till recently Sikhs were forced to register their marriage under Hindu law which was not acceptable to them so you had to atlast approve theirs.

Now how will you impose uniformed civil code viz a viz personal alws?
Just because some clowns gave those laws the name Hindu...does not make hindu personal laws hindu.There is nothing hindu in those laws.We will implement uniform civil law if we have to come what may.

How many BD nationals will be caught? Its better to give illegal immigrants Indian nationality. Bangladeshis are very hard working. They will contribute to India's economy.
By taking away Indians jobs? How about the load on the infrastructure? How does one feed so many hungry mouths? The illegal migrants are consuming millions of liters of water daily and consuming hundreds of tonnes of food resulting in sky rocketing prices due to excessive demand.

In other words, illegal migrants must be sent back. Vote banks be damned!

Thats a great idea to give West Bengal to us. West Bengalis are genetically blood brothers to Bangladeshis. You can also think of giving Assam to us. That would be even greater but at this point make all those illegal immigrants Indian nationals to prevent communal violence.

My man just keep on dreaming.. if u have guts make a move.. we dont need Indian army.. remember what happend ? when bodos wiped out entire Bangladeshi settlers.. none survived.. unofficial records of deaths are much more than what media showed.. bodos/ nagas are more than enough for you lungis..

n about west bengal.. not a inch u will get .. keep dreaming...

after modi came to power all Bangladeshi are already hiding in there burrow.. u never know when modi will execute Order 66 :P

So they send them back or what? instead of sending them back to BD, i say throw them in pakistan.

How many Bangladeshis are there in India? 70 million seems too high. So what is the realistic number?

I doubt there are 3-4 million illegal bengalis, actual number will be many times higher.

What really does happen to those arrested - for e.g. what happened with these 2000 illegal Bangladeshi's who were arrested in Mumbai on May 5th 2014?.

Back
Top Bottom