What's new

Four illegal Bangladeshi immigrants caught in Modi's Gujarat

Surya Sen was not your West Bengali hero. He was East Bengali soldier who fought against British. There were many East Bengali heroes who fought to get India free from British regime including Muslim Bengalis. East Bengal is Bangladesh. Rabindranath wrote 'My Golden Bengal' in memory of East Bengal. So golden Bengal is East Bengal aka Bangladesh. So the real Bengal is East Bengal aka Bangladesh. Its 70 to 80% bigger than your tiny West Bengal. East Bengal got detached from India due to violence in Bengal. Thant's another issue but before you say 'Lungiwalas' again please check your dhoti you Dhotiwalas. :mad:

Dhoti >> Lungi :bunny:

Dhoti >> Lungi :bunny:

Lungi >>>>>>> Dhoti

home_lungicollage2.gif

oninglish_dhoti_insert_1.jpg

194629915431592c9e9e553a3713e19757b0059d.jpg

How many BD nationals will be caught? Its better to give illegal immigrants Indian nationality. Bangladeshis are very hard working. They will contribute to India's economy.
2a0ca-Good_Good_Let_the_Butt_hurt_flow_through.jpg

So the campaign for evicting Bangladeshis begins "Acche din aa gaye, Indians ke liye, Aur bure din aa gaye Bangladeshisyon ke liye" Someone was saying we wont implement the policy to evict illegal bangladeshis:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory::victory::bounce::bounce::bounce:

70 million . Now that is a high number. If India thinks that they will be able to send back these people to Bangladesh then it is living in fantasy land :D
Wait and watch if they don't final solution :D

Last edited:
Neuter them.. They breed in name of religion, when coming feeding there offsprings there God ask them to come to land of Kaffirs..

These Islamists are good in breeding and populating India..

In Bangalore There are many Muslim Workers (Bengali speaking), I think they are Bangaldeshi..
Exactly when you catch them Neuter them convert their religion and send them back, we would be doing Bangladesh a favor.

We need to send them back. BD border is porous. Its very difficult to stop infiltration. Infiltration can only be stopped if BDis know that they will be arrested and sent back if caught. Giving them work permits will only encourage more migrants. So its essential that they be deported because stopping illegal migration along the border completely is very difficult.
How will you send them back if BD does not recognize them? You cannot push them across the border.

If bd not refusing to rake them....put some floating vests on them and dump them in ganges at bd border i say
The crocodiles in ganges and brahmaputra will take care of them.Else the sharks of Bay of bengal will :P

:) for the bold part you cant have uniformed civil code keeping in view religious diversity simple as that.

so when are you declaring independence to Bodo land? :D
Why not Uniform civil code?Why should every religion be given special priority?One law for all in the land.They can practise their religion as they wish but when it comes to laws it has to same for all.

Last edited:
My man just keep on dreaming.. if u have guts make a move.. we dont need Indian army.. remember what happend ? when bodos wiped out entire Bangladeshi settlers.. none survived.. unofficial records of deaths are much more than what media showed.. bodos/ nagas are more than enough for you lungis..

n about west bengal.. not a inch u will get .. keep dreaming...

after modi came to power all Bangladeshi are already hiding in there burrow.. u never know when modi will execute Order 66 :P
LOL al stocked up and ready :enjoy:waiting for "Execute Order 66" :P

Bro, be practical. Bangladeshis in India are in millions. BD nationals are Indic people. Same as yours. Just Bangla accent is different. Everything else is same with Indians. I can understand illegals must be sent back but when its out of control its better to give this chunk of illegals Indian nationality to contribute in your country's economy. Bangladesh govt. will not agree to take back these people. Its embarrassing that too much Bangladeshis are living illegally in India. If there is any terrorist shot him but if working class wants to live in India then consider them as part of yours.
No can't do,they have to go back,Why does your countrymen breed like rabbits and dump them on us? our people priorities comes first, we have too many people to take care of,Remember we have lots of bullets :D

Last edited:
We need to send them back. BD border is porous. Its very difficult to stop infiltration. Infiltration can only be stopped if BDis know that they will be arrested and sent back if caught. Giving them work permits will only encourage more migrants. So its essential that they be deported because stopping illegal migration along the border completely is very difficult.

This is how it should be done watch it from 4.45 onwards :rofl::rofl::rofl:
More vigilantes to report illegal bangladeshis

Last edited:
We need to create more awareness about this Bangladeshi virus.

Cuz a lot of people are ignorant since Indian journalist scum aren't reporting on this issue at all. An-ex police officer of WB recently said that Bangladeshis are involved in most of the rape cases in WB and Assam.

Girl gang-raped in Assam

as i am a from assam.. i can tell you this.. 98% of all crimes from theft to murder, bangladeshis are involved..

besides you can easily make out a indian and a Bangladeshi.. they fu*cking stink man.. m telling you can stand for 2 mins near them..

awaiting for ''Order 66'' to execute :D :P

as i am a from assam.. i can tell you this.. 98% of all crimes from theft to murder, bangladeshis are involved..
besides you can easily make out a indian and a Bangladeshi.. they fu*cking stink man.. m telling you can stand for 2 mins near them..
I think you Assamese need to get united and leave aside your minor differences. Or these Bangladeshis leeches will try to make another Kashmir.

We need more strikes and protests from people in the north-east, only way to get media attention.

I think you Assamese need to get united and leave aside your minor differences. Or these Bangladeshis leeches will try to make another Kashmir.

We need more strikes and protests from people in the north-east, only way to get media attention.

You are right.. but thing is we ppl cant do everything by ourselves we cant take law in hand.. the govt in assam favors these scums.. they are given shelter ration card n even voter id all in the name of vote bank policy.. hell you can even see them in Kaziranga park settled illegally offcourse.. You saw what happend after Bodo gunned downed every Bangladeshi settlers there including children and woman.. its a condemnable action but you have to understand the emotion and demand of these native ppl.. for them they are only protecting land which they consider pure and ancestral..they already warned it if needed they wil kill again but they wont allow them to turn their land as breeding ground. instead of understand the problem d!ck heads of assam govt started doing even more appeasement ..
i voted for Modi only because he is a man of his words.. hopefully Modi govt will do something alteast..

How will you send them back if BD does not recognize them? You cannot push them across the border.
Those who have evidence of BD nationality can be deported. We need to build pressure on Bangladesh to take even those who are without proper documents.

This can be done by making it clear that contentious issues like water sharing and enclaves will not be discussed if India's concerns are not taken into account. Put diplomatic pressure right? We take their concerns into account only if they take ours. Reciprocity.

Back
Top Bottom