What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

Sri Lankan Tamils will strongly disagree with you. Kindly stop this foolish stereotyping.

Sri Lankans are not really what Buddhists are supposed to be.

They created a dogma around the belief and made it like any other organized religion?

Please don't put all of us to shame by linking us with the Sinhala loonies.

Hindu Dharma is the beginning of the true message that the many Buddhas and Siddhartha Gautama propagated to the world for its happiness and connection with the universe.

We always accept this.

We are most ashamed of the attacks done against our Hindu brethren by the goons of Rajapakshe regime.

Destruction of Hindu temples and massacre of the Hindu community is nothing less than a horror to us.

They are the opposite of what they were supposed to be by Siddhartha Gautama's message.

Please don't mix up.

Certainly no one from the police force is going to take additional steps to protect this nation. They are strictly going to 'play by the rules'. Isnt that what the 'secularist' of this country wanted ? :coffee:

No religion is directly a threat, unless Secularists are their catalysts.

Which is in this case very much the reason.

The rise of jihad is not because of the aggression of the Muslim community, but because it has been fed and pampered and spoilt beyond reason by the self-ashamed lot called Secularists.

They hate all Dharmic faiths because we did not convert to their religion, thanks to the Hindus who protected where we were vulnerable. But now the lines have been drawn clearly: Buddhists, Hindus and Sikhs on one side and Secoolars and their masters on the other...
Oh buddy....you are now Communal if you talk like this. P

Keep getting targeted, the moment you open your mouth for justice and security, you will be labeled as Communal and Extremist.

P.S. Sarcasm

And then again, it all comes to us Christians and Muslims.. We are always the villain here :D.... Go on guys bash every religion who is not dharmic... happy hunting..

Oh buddy....you are now Communal if you talk like this.

Keep getting targeted, the moment you open your mouth for justice and security, you will be labeled as Communal and Extremist.

Its not about opening your mouth for justice and security mate.. I fully support if it is for justice and security.. But now the talks are like, we are here to destroy this country just because we believe in another religion :D.. Any way, you guys have fun about it..

And then again, it all comes to us Christians and Muslims.. We are always the villain here :D.... Go on guys bash every religion who is not dharmic... happy hunting..

It makes sense, since the Abrahamic religions came to Asia by conquest and violence, from the European colonialists to the Central Asian warlords.

Whereas Dharmic religions like Buddhism were voluntarily co-opted in East Asia and Southeast Asia.

@seiko I am not talking against religion. I am against people who use Secular word to appease other religious communities.

Do you know the IB chief is a Muslim, appointed in UPA tenure. It was used by Congress saying they made a first Muslim IB Chief.

He did his duty in Ishrat Jahan case. And he backed up all his officers

Just like Chief of Army who is a Sikh.

I, for one is not against a particular community, but against particular people in every community who are against the nation.

I don't like Congress people too, most of them happens to be Hindu, coz they are anti-India.

But the statistics is what causing the trouble in India. The bomb blasts were done coz of the Myhanmar issue.

I mean seriously ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh buddy....you are now Communal if you talk like this.

If that is the case, then so be it. Proud to stand for my culture and my way of life, just like my ancestors have done for thousands of years.

There is a beautiful saying among our Sikh brethren:

"जिनको आन प्यरी थी, वे मुसलमान हो गए और जिनको शान प्यारी थी, वे बलिदान हो गये.."

And I being that of a mountain warrior community, wholeheartedly agree with this.

It makes sense, since the Abrahamic religions came to Asia by conquest and violence, from the European colonialists to the Central Asian warlords.

Whereas Dharmic religions like Buddhism were voluntarily co-opted in East Asia and Southeast Asia.

Yea, Islamic and Charlatanism came to India first with the full blessings of Dharmic religions... Then there were some nut jobs who decided to increase their followers through violence.. It does not mean that all Christians and Muslims here are to destroy dharmic religion and India.. It happened many years agoo.. Much before than my great great grand father have thoughts about my great grand father.. We are all born and bought up here.. Indianess in us dont go away just like that..

@seiko I am not talking against religion. I am against people who use Secular word to appease other religious communities.

Do you know the IB chief is a Muslim, appointed in UPA tenure. It was used by Congress saying they made a first Muslim IB Chief.

He did his duty in Ishrat Jahan case. And he backed up all his officers

Just like Chief of Army who is a Sikh.

I, for one is not against a particular community, but against particular people in every community who are against the nation.

I don't like Congress people too, most of them happens to be Hindu, coz they are anti-India.

But the statistics is what causing the trouble in India. The bomb blasts were done coz of the Myhanmar issue.

I mean seriously ?

Congressis are not Hindus... they're their opposite.

No Congressi can be truly of a Dharmic faith.

As for you not being against a community, I'll tell you something important:

'Be against an enemy community, but never be against a good individual from that community.'

If that is the case, then so be it. Proud to stand for my culture and my way of life, just like my ancestors have done for thousands of years.

There is a beautiful saying among our Sikh brethren:

And I being that of a mountain warrior community, wholeheartedly agree with this.
There was a pandit who said to few people that why you are afraid of invaders.

No one an change your faith without you permission.

And if you do, then you never had enough faith and you didn't belong to it.

BTW that post was sarcastic.

No one can change my faith.

And like always, you play the victim card while your slaves in the government let you out in clean chit so that you can continue your harvest or jehad or whatever you call it.

So much for reverse psychology.

Though me and @Chinese-Dragon are almost always at odds here, there are some very sane and valuable points he raises which is calling a spade as a spade:

This is the quote.

I mean seriously ?

If you read his posts, you know what he meant.. I am also against this minority appeasement and all those kind of non sense.. I hate congress just for that.. Yes the above quote is a serious issue..We have people who can burn buses because some Austrian or someother Sikh citizen got attacked there, Got people to burn vehicles and call for Harthal because SriLankan tamils got attacked .. We have people who can protest against Mursi got kicked out by their people.. We have people who can stage a dharna in support Jamaatis in Bangladeshis... But no one is there to raise a single hand when some thing bad is happening in this country.. No body even cares..

Sri Lankan Tamils will strongly disagree with you. Kindly stop this foolish stereotyping.

I am stereotyping so blowing up their temples is just acceptable?
I don't think you really know what goes on in Sri-Lanka.

Though me and @Chinese-Dragon are almost always at odds here, there are some very sane and valuable points he raises which is calling a spade as a spade:

Reverse phycology my behind.. Keep on vouching for pure blood syndrome.. After they done with us, they will come after you guys because you are not Dharmic enough.. If you want evidence, take a good look at what happens in our neighborhood.. Only the color of flag is changed, rest all are same...

Attacking any place of worship is wrong.

I see some Muslim-bashing rhetoric by peace-loving dharmics in this very thread; the irony is delicious

as for the attack - most likely retaliation by some elements inside india who are angry about the systematic genocide of rohingyas in neighbouring Burma.....the violence against the group has been astounding.

however - this is not a good way for payback; it'll only create more tit for tat violence.

this whole 'holier than thou' mentality of some of you people is part of the problem, not the solution. Either talk like an educated person would or just keep your beaks shut.

Reverse phycology my behind.. Keep on vouching for pure blood syndrome.. After they done with us, they will come after you guys because you are not Dharmic enough.. If you want evidence, take a good look at what happens in our neighborhood.. Only the color of flag is changed, rest all are same...

They will attack because someone is not Dharmic enough?

Just read the news, pretty much all that kind of thing occurs between Catholic/Protestant and Sunni/Shia, basically Abrahamic sects.

Back
Top Bottom