What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

I don't understand what the terrorists have against the Buddhists, they are probably the most harmless of the lot.
Just leave the poor ba$tards alone.

I don't understand what the terrorists have against the Buddhists, they are probably the most harmless of the lot.
Terrorist hates everybody they will kill anybody.

I do not understand what govt was doing after getting intelligence input. First hinduism, then jews, then christians, now budhists. Next what? Jainism, atheists. Our indegenious religions are in trouble in our own country. F***

Our indegenious religions are in trouble in our own country. F***

I am not a big fan of vhp or bd but this is the reason sometimes I feel they are indeed important to protect our local cultures and religion from these scums and the pseudo secular parties having soft corner for these scums like congress, bjd, jdu, sp etc

Just imagine how big media attention it would have got if it would have been a Masjid !!!!

Given the time of election and Nitish kumar's adventures its highly unlikely that desired measures will be taken.
Rest in peace ( piece ) democracy

Given the time of election and Nitish kumar's adventures its highly unlikely that desired majors will be taken.
Rest in peace ( piece ) democracy

Indian politicians have made a complete mockery of two of the most wonderful concepts in politics which have been founded and established in modern age namely secularism and democracy

Damn, apparently they even tried to blow up the Bodhi Tree. Which is the most sacred pilgrimage site in Buddhism.

I guess this shows that Buddhists actually are peaceful.

Since imagine the reaction if someone tried to do that to the Kabaa in Mecca, or to the Foundation stone in the Dome of the Rock (Solomon's temple).

Damn, apparently they even tried to blow up the Bodhi Tree. Which is the most sacred pilgrimage site in Buddhism.

I guess this shows that Buddhists actually are peaceful.

Since imagine the reaction if someone tried to do that to the Kabaa in Mecca, or to the Foundation stone in the Dome of the Rock (Solomon's temple).

They would have nuked India and Israel... But it's Kangroos, that is playing minority card to aspire their minority votes for upcoming elections. They are busy in food security bill where other securities have been compromised to please them, but irony is that, said community is no longer his vote bank..

Indian politicians have made a complete mockery of two of the most wonderful concepts in politics which have been founded and established in modern age namely secularism and democracy

They have changed Democracy to Damn-O-Crazy..
and Secularism to Sick--rule

IM growth is a great concern for us.. It has to be checked now and its leaders has to be killed at any cost... What are the idiots in that government doing anyway? They were given enough warning from IB and still didnt take action? May be those a$$holes didnt want to hurt the feelings of minority!! I am sick of these kind of actions by the government..

Sri Lankan Tamils will strongly disagree with you. Kindly stop this foolish stereotyping.

IM growth is a great concern for us.. It has to be checked now and its leaders has to be killed at any cost... What are the idiots in that government doing anyway? They were given enough warning from IB and still didnt take action? May be those a$$holes didnt want to hurt the feelings of minority!! I am sick of these kind of actions by the government..

Why should the state govt. take action ? Nobody wants a CBI case against them for following up on IB Intelligence.

Certainly no one from the police force is going to take additional steps to protect this nation. They are strictly going to 'play by the rules'. Isnt that what the 'secularist' of this country wanted ? :coffee:

If the IM or LET scumbags are killed today there will be cases of fake encounter raised against the officers. Maybe some sikularists will discover they were innocent people and should have been garlanded instead of shot

Terrorist hates everybody they will kill anybody.

They hate all Dharmic faiths because we did not convert to their religion, thanks to the Hindus who protected where we were vulnerable.

But now the lines have been drawn clearly: Buddhists, Hindus and Sikhs on one side and Secoolars and their masters on the other...

Back
Top Bottom